2006-The-Departed-03-2254582836 (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 16-45-23 3 Body Problem (2024) (resized).png
s-l1600aaa (resized).jpg
2222 (resized).jpg
s-l960 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
download (1) (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 7 years ago

Some "oddball" ones I enjoyed:

From the UK:
-Misfits (Crazy show!)
-Utopia (Just two seasons = 12 episodes total. This show hooked me with the first episode and entertained me to the last.)
-Being Human (There was also a US/Canada re-make that started out as a lame copy, but eventually did its own thing and became pretty decent.)

From the States/Canada:
-Dead Like Me
-Pushing Daisies
-Wonderfalls (Only lasted one season)

-Supernatural (I've gone back and forth with this one over the years sometimes watching lots of episodes and then taking breaks. It's probably time to revisit it again. I bet I'm at least a couple of years behind by now.)

#84 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Finally, if you haven't seen Party Down, get a subscription to Hulu and watch it RIGHT NOW. Spend two incredible seasons with the Party Down Catering Company as each episode has them hosting a different party in LA. An unbelievable cast (Adam Scott! Lizzy Caplan! Ken Marino! Jane Lynch right before Glee fame!) with an unbeatable premise. Two seasons, twenty episodes that go by way too quickly.

I had forgotten about Party Down. That was a good one!

#163 7 years ago

I just started watching Dimension 404. The description I read was a mix of Twilight Zone and Black Mirror along with some snarkiness. Well, that seems to be pretty accurate from the first two episodes I've watched. From the little bit I've seen of the third episode, there's more of the same. So far...I'm liking this Hulu series!

11 months later
#348 6 years ago

NOTE: I haven't read through all of the previous responses in this thread. With that being said...I've watched the first two (very INTERESTING) episodes of Wild Wild Country and Kevin (Probably) Saves the World. One is a wild documentary and the other is wild fantasy, but I'm liking both a lot so far. Hmmm....

2 weeks later
#349 6 years ago

I'm really liking the new Lost in Space series. The first episode was hit-n-miss, but it gets better. (I haven't watched all of the episodes yet, but I'm half way through.) Dang, the old Dr. Smith was an A-hole, but the new Dr. Smith seems to be even worse! Haha! The new robot makes things "interesting" as well.

#350 6 years ago

I'm going back and re-watching Utopia. "Who is Jessica Hyde?"

#351 6 years ago

Zane Lamprey's Three Sheets series is fun to watch. Most of the episodes are on YouTube.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-trying-to-find-a-new-tv-series-to-watch?tu=captk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.