• 3,829 posts
  • 437 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nick foot (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 20-55-22 Nose Boy Is Yet Another Bit From Dan Schneider That Seems Inappropriate Now (resized).png
IMG_2115 (resized).png
we-are-lady-parts-peacock-poster (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
5675773ab24117888a271de4334cd519 (resized).jpg
download.jpeg
Fallout (resized).jpg
IMG_1903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0049 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6661.gif
2006-The-Departed-03-2254582836 (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 16-45-23 3 Body Problem (2024) (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmore-pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#628 4 years ago

Just started Humans on Amazon prime
So far so good

1 year later
#1097 3 years ago

Anne with an E is a surprisingly good show to watch with your wife

4 months later
#1134 2 years ago

Atypical is a great show you cant watch with your wife

2 months later
#1195 2 years ago

SONS OF ANARCHY

great show - 7 seasons

3 months later
#1313 2 years ago

Another upvote for Midnight Mass
And a bonus that it's a limited series, 1 season and done, my favorite type

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
2 weeks later
#1397 2 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

It wasn’t what I was expecting, but I like that. I avoid all trailers.
Have you watched all three seasons of the leftovers h b o . 3 and done but, wow. I’m going to rewatch.

nope, will check it out

#1398 2 years ago

We finally got around to watching succession. It's as good as everybody says it is.
Really a great show

#1404 2 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

Give Res

It's an old post, but I have to say Resident Alien is a fantastic show, very creative...excellent cast, and laugh out loud funny. SyFY is showing the whole series again. They broadcast all season1 episodes regularly one after the other ...up until early Feb when season 2 begins.

agree - great show, even my wife loves it

#1409 2 years ago

Seal Team has been a great show.
It's now moved over to Paramount +

3 weeks later
#1427 2 years ago

This just came back and is a great show.

1 week later
#1440 2 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Just finished S1 of The Righteous Gemstones on HBOMax. Sick, twisted, degenerate comedy. Enjoyed it.

All Danny McBride's HBO series are fantastic and worth watching
Check out Eastbound & Down and Vice Principals

#1450 2 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

OK I will check these, if its anything near as good as that whacked-out Righteous Gemstones I'm in.

I actually think they are better

#1459 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Season 6, Episode 1 of Peaky fookin' Blinders is out!!

We could not get into that show
have to give it another try

#1464 2 years ago

I got a million beefs with stuff on tv

- How come the brakes on every car squeak
- how come guns never run out of ammo
- how come knives make a metal on metal sound when ever you take them out of a leather sheath
- why doesn't anybody ever say "Bye" before they end a phone call

don't get me started

#1477 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

That was a great skit and I have to say SNL is coming back big time. It seems like they lost the magic for a few years and things were getting stale. The recent episode with John Mulaney hosting was really excellent. All of the skits were entertaining and it made me think the SNL magic is back. The special guest and Broadway performers really took it over the top-if you have not seen that episode-worth the watch.

I gave up on SNL a few years ago ... it just became unwatchable
maybe I will give it another try - that skit was funny

1 week later
#1492 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Me too - like 30 years ago. I doubt I'll try it again though.

I tried it again, some funny skits but not worth the time without the FF button

1 week later
#1506 2 years ago

It's a Showtime series

#1513 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Does anyone else chuckle every time they see the thread title? "Trying to find" sounds like having difficulty doing so, despite all the choices available nowadays, and I can't help comparing it to when I was growing up with just the three big networks and PBS, with no VCRs, DVDs, etc. If you wanted to see a show, you had to be in front of the TV when it was on.
When I was around ten years old, we would resort to turning the roof antenna to pick up Milwaukee's public station when they showed Monty Python's Flying Circus (which was far too risqué for the Green Bay affiliate to broadcast), and a few times we recorded the audio on a low tech portable cassette recorder via condenser mic. Which meant it would also pick up our laughter! Now, when I watch those episodes, I remember wondering what was happening during extended visual gags while we listened to those tapes, as the show was far too bizarre and disjointed to remember everything from one viewing.
If you never watched MPFC, give it a try now! It's on Netflix. There's a reason Rolling Stone named it the best comedy sketch show ever. It's enlightening to watch with the closed captions on, even though I can usually decipher their British accents, as it helps me understand old British idioms and pop culture references that flew right over my head previously. Funny, a lot of the European history I know was from looking up things that they referenced.

Should change the title to "Trying to Find a GOOD show to watch"

#1519 2 years ago

Watching final season, Wife and I really enjoy this show

#1524 2 years ago
Quoted from loneacer:

I've always liked her (and Louis CK), but haven't watched this yet. Waiting and hoping the full series comes out on DVD. Individual seasons are available manufactured on demand, but they're like $30 a season.
A lot of newer shows I'm wanting to watch haven't come out on DVD. Seems they've decided they'll make more money renting shows to viewers than selling them.

It's on HULU along with most FX shows

Loved her since Lucky Louie - that show is a MUST watch if you never saw it

2 weeks later
#1532 2 years ago

This is very funny!

welcome to flatch (resized).pngwelcome to flatch (resized).png
#1567 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

"goliath" on amazon prime... You can pretty much apply this storyline to any evil corporation

we faded out on that one - just got to weird

1 week later
#1578 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I really need to give Yellowstone a try. I assume it must be really good since it is one of the most popular shows on TV.

it is very good

1 month later
#1663 1 year ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Enjoying Star Trek: Strange New Worlds. Everything I watch is very "Big Story Arc", and while ST:SNW has some arc playing out, it feels more episodic like the good old days.

that was the intention of the series .. so far so good
Avoid Discovery .. started very strong but became a train wreck as seasons progressed

1 week later
#1737 1 year ago

Getting ready for The Old Man
My daughter worked on this show

3 weeks later
#1816 1 year ago

3 episodes into Animal Kingdom and already hooked

2 weeks later
#1837 1 year ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Just finished watching (binged)
The Old Man
with Jeff Bridges and John Lithgow
on FX/Hulu.
Only 7 episodes in Season 1
and left with a huge unresolved cliffhanger
in the season finale.
Jeff plays a still badass ex-CIA agent (though definitely old and aching)
with something from the past (think 1980s Russian Afghan war)
coming back to haunt him.
Closest comparison might be Showtime's Homeland

Recommended it a few post back
My Daughter works for the show and it's already been renewed for season 2

4 weeks later
#1916 1 year ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Personally, I have come to love The Orville. When I first started watching, I was kind of annoyed and felt like it was a total STTNG ripoff - and quite frankly, in many ways, it is (once I embraced that and let the annoyance go, it helped). Season 1 was a little rough, season 2 was good, and I thought season 3 was fantastic. It is definitely a spiritual successor to STTNG - and just like STTNG it took several seasons for it to get good. People who lean right politically probably will not like it - plenty of social commentary. Just throwing that one into the ring for Sci-fi fans.

Agree ... started out as a star trek spoof and turned into a better than star trek series
I didn't think the social commentary was that overwhelming .. especially compared to the crap vomited on Star Trek Discovery

#1921 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

They really jumped into preaching a message in just about every episode.

absolutely do not watch ST Discovery - it's became so preachy it was unwatchable

#1924 1 year ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Thanks for the heads up. I watch Picard season one. Season 2 watchable?

It's ok ... I really liked SNW the best out of the 3

#1927 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Not a commentary on The Orville, which I haven't watched. But I don't like blatant social commentary in my entertainment regardless of whether it aligns with my views. It kills any sense of immersion if half way into an episode it's no longer that character I love talking, but instead the actor reading the head writer's deep thoughts on the topic of today. Politics aside, it's just lazy writing. If the creative team is up to snuff their views will come through in the storytelling and characters anyway, but it will be more organic -- and IMO far more effective at reaching the audience -- than a ham-fisted speech or anachronistic enlightened behavior.

I agree, but I didn't think Orville was in your face social justice like Discovery was

#1929 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The Orville isn't overall, but there are quite a few very pointed social commentary episodes. However, I think they are done well in the context of the show.

agree, but I will say the whole marrying a robot was a little odd

#1932 1 year ago

Is my memory faulty? To my recollection, I bailed on Orville after one or two episodes because I couldn't take the captain saying corny things and everyone around him deadpanningly ignoring it. It really got that much better?

yes - it got much better

#1953 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Have any of you trekies on this here watched "Star Trek Continues", a series based on the original show? If my memory serves me correctly, they recreated the sets based on original drawings. Actors did an excellent job for the most part (McCoy had a sub actor for a couple of shows until the casted actor could show up). Scotty's even played by the original actor's son and does an amazing job. Sulu is played by Grant from the MytherBusters. Even the mannerisms of Kirk are well done by the actor portraying him. Filmed in original 4:3 screen format to keep it original.
I really enjoyed watching it, definitely reminded me of the original show.
https://www.startrekcontinues.com/episodes.html
Axanar is another Star Trek fan film. Paramount largely ignored the fan made films, but supposedly it was so well done, Paramount reeled them in, even after giving them permission. Legal battles ensued and Axanar was allowed to make a short film instead of a full length movie. They just wrapped up filming.

never heard of it
Honestly, was never a fan of the original series ... TNG got me into it
Tried to go back and watch the original and could not make it past an episode or 2

#1954 1 year ago
Quoted from TiltingT:

If you have never seen Future Man in HULU give it a shot , me and the wife absolutely loved that series

Loved the first, 2nd season went down hill for me and I dropped it

#1955 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I think it was far more heavy handed this season than any season fo discovery
episode 1: hating people is bad

The only problem with discovery is the main actress she can’t act. Her actions as a character is totally ruining that show.
Of the 10 Orville episodes, I think 5 were about lgbtq issues and discrimination. The male bashing was pretty pathetic. Idealizing issac as a perfect mate. I wonder if that’s why they did the stalker episode with the Malloy character marring the girl in the past.

Disagree .... Discovery started off very strong then they decided to shove social justice in your face and the writing got horrible. I have no problem with social issues they presented .... just don't need them to be so in my face it detracts from the sci-fi i came to watch. Discovery just became unwatchable

#1981 1 year ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

My only complaint (now that it's produced by Hulu) is the occasional "Jesus Christ" or "God damn it" - not any kind of religious objection, but it just doesn't seem to fit w the characters.

thought that was a little odd also ... would figure in their future we are so far past religion that it would be out of the lexicon

#2006 1 year ago

Just wrapped up series finale of Animal Kingdom
great series, worth a watch

#2035 1 year ago

Just started F1 drive to survive on Netflix. Was never a big race fan but this series is really good. Gives you an appreciation of the sport & what it takes to win. Makes me want to watch F1 races after watching the first season

#2041 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Check out the movie Rush!

Saw it

#2056 1 year ago

Just a thought: it might be nice, when naming a show, if we all could specify which service carries the show.
Sucks to have to look it up, especially if you find it's one you don't have!

you can google search a tv show - click on watch show - and it will list all the streaming services

#2062 1 year ago

No kidding. STILL, IT WOULD BE NICE if the person mentioning the show would do that the one time for everyone else, if they're really so dense as to not know which service they watched it on to begin with.
I can't imagine why they wouldn't say which service, unless they take some perverse pleasure out of making everyone else do it dozens (hundreds?) of times in all, with many getting to find out that way that they don't have the service required to see it. Not nice.

geesh .... chill a little

#2065 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

When somebody mentions a show with no context, no review and no network mentioned I just assume they really didn't care enough for the show as they think they did.

Per the title of this thread: "I'm trying to find a GOOD TV series to watch"
I assume any mention of a show, regardless of post length and content, is a recommendation of a good tv series to watch (unless noted by a negative review)

2 weeks later
#2146 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Don’t know if it’s been said but my family liked ‘Only Murders in the building’. It’s not world class great but a light and fun watch.

Still trying to make if through first season ... don't love it

#2180 1 year ago

TWD has been awful last couple of seasons - stuck with it just becuase we were invested and want to see how it ends.

#2192 1 year ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Quik review of
Netflix's The Munsters by Rob Zombie
Visuals are great
very campy
not very funny.

Horrible, turned it off after 30 mins
Huge disappointment

2 weeks later
#2231 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

starting to binge "locke and key" on netflix, already on season 2. The trailer really doesn't do it justice. Imagine a house filled with magical keys, but those keys come with a price

It's a decent series, we liked it - had a 3 season run

#2241 1 year ago

not sure if Resident Alien has been mentioned in a while - this season is very good, I like the end where they break into "area 51" type base
(Peacock app)

1 week later
#2263 1 year ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

So, I really don't watch alot of TV ....

Curious why people state this ... like it's a badge of superiority

#2268 1 year ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Seriously? I mean, we've both been on Pinside long enough to know that people will argue about the slightest thing but this seems like a stretch.
The only reason that I said that is because I don't have alot of knowledge on current TV shows. Nothing more.
Geez.

makes sense

#2278 1 year ago

on Hulu

1 week later
#2292 1 year ago

just started It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
2005 ‧ Sitcom ‧ 15 seasons - HULU
Old show and the first chunk of it is in 4:3 but it's really good and worth a look

#2307 1 year ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

I was pleasantly surprized
It had a lot of the same spirit
my wife's only disappointment was that they did not utilize the original mom of Ralphie
to play the same role again.

Just watched, was pretty good
Much better than I expected

#2308 1 year ago
Quoted from Oscope:

I’m up to Ep-5 of The Peripheral on Amazon
Sci-Fi time travel with interesting storyline and characters including taking control of real body shells (peripherals) using virtual headset technology
Enjoying it so far and looks like a winner

sort of reminds me of Travelers on Netflix

1 month later
#2403 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

wife convinced me to watch yellowstone. 2 episodes in and i can tell the entire thing is going to be based on greed, killing over greed, and how rough the wilderness is in montana. not sure if im in.

give it time, I love it

1 month later
#2445 1 year ago

American Auto season 2 just started on Peacock or NBC
Really enjoy this show

https://www.nbc.com/american-auto

#2449 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The Leftovers is one of my favorite shows of all time, and it's also one of those rare shows that gets better with each season.

Did that show have a planned ending or was it canceled?

#2456 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Season 3 of the Future Man was an absolute abortion, what a waste of a great start to a series.
IN MY OPINION

it lost me at season 2, could not get through it and season 1 was fantastic

2 weeks later
#2462 1 year ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Big fan of the left overs. I thought season two was not that great, but man they wrapped it up excellently for me in season three. I highly recommend the whole series.

Just finished it - thought it was ok

#2469 1 year ago

My kid's loved Wednesday - Me ... not so much

#2472 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

That's understandable. It had a pre-teen vibe to it. With that said, I enjoyed it. Maybe I'm just a kid at heart, though. It reminded me of Harry Potter in a few ways.

I wanted to like it, but some of the acting was so bad it was distracting
Emma Myers', the werewolf, acting makes me want to scratch my eyeballs - reminds me of a kid in a high school play
& Luis Guzmán who plays Gomez is usually very good, but horrible in this role

#2476 1 year ago
#2479 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I loved the first season, but I couldn't make it through the second season. Perhaps I should give it another chance.

gave up on it after a few episodes of 1st season

#2489 1 year ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Thanks, I am going to try Westworld. The original movie from way back was great.

Loved season 1 and it progressively lost me from there.
There is a lot going on in the show and a lot to keep in your head for it to make sense
I think I also bailed after season 3

#2492 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Season 1 was amazing though.

I agree, it was, but it devolved into something so far from what I expected/hoped

#2528 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

orphan black is highly underrated, she did an incredible job acting all those characters. part of the reason i was excited for she-hulk

another show I loved the first few seasons but then lost interest in

1 week later
#2546 1 year ago

went back to an older show we never watched and we are really enjoying it

#2557 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

just started Outlander on Netflix, me and my wife binged 7 episodes yesterday, so far so good. 6 season with 11 episodes per season. fair amount of tiddies and smashing in this one.

Great show

1 month later
#2598 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

watched the final star trek picard episode last night. season 3 was pretty good(best of the 3). But the last episode was very weak on the story. dont want to mention spoilers but there are a few come on really? moments. also watch a little past the credits. there is something there to see.

I enjoyed this season ... but it was entirely forced fan service

#2600 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

gotta get the eyeballs... The cast seemed to genuinely love getting to work together again. They need to hire Ron Moore to do a big bang finish episode, like a Christmas special or something

agree, but if sort of felt disconnected from the first 2 seasons which was fine for me

#2604 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

watched the final star trek picard episode last night. season 3 was pretty good(best of the 3). But the last episode was very weak on the story. dont want to mention spoilers but there are a few come on really? moments. also watch a little past the credits. there is something there to see.

Just watched it and agree, last episode was really the worst of the season.
If you watched through the credits, they set up a new series with Jack on a new Enterprise.

I did enjoy 1st season of Strange New Worlds, lets hope they don't F that series up like they did with Discovery.

#2611 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

You can’t judge all musicals by “Annie”. Try Les Miz or The Who’s Tommy or Matilda or Book of Mormon or any number of other modern and sometimes rocking musicals. There’s a lot of variety and just like everything, some are way better than others.

Just saw Hades Town, it was pretty good

#2631 12 months ago
Quoted from PinFever:

they all sucked , all 3 seasons and no season 4 yet on the horizon which should tell you something about how few liked it.
No homage to Star Trek , they tried to be more like galaxy quest but failed and I did hear a galaxy quest series is on the horizon.
Hometown cha cha cha , made me weep the character development is there ,starts slow in episode 1 but cranks up soon as you hit episode 2

Disagree 100%
The series started off as sort of a spoof but changed direction and definitely became a better Star Trek
I liked season 1 and loved season 2&3 - would really like to see a new season

1 week later
#2653 11 months ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

If you liked Galaxy Quest you should start a fan club, all 7 of you can get together for coffee someday.

add me, I loved that movie

#2662 11 months ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Watched an episode of Silo on Apple TV, a population is literally living in a huge concrete silo because the world outside is no longer habitable - or is it???

Based on a book, Wool
The author wrote the book while working at the library and first self-published on Kindle

1 week later
#2674 11 months ago
Quoted from mtn-:

Danny McBride never ceases to amuse me. Almost everything Ive seen starring him Ive really enjoyed. Vice Principals, Eastbound and down, Righteous Gemstones etc.
(A few crappy movies in there too.)

agree!

#2679 11 months ago

Firefly Lane on netflix is a very well done series
your Wife will love it

#2681 11 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I notice you stopped short of endorsing this as a GOOD series ...

No, I do actually like it a lot myself

2 weeks later
#2738 10 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Finished "Dark Winds" last night. Nice quick one off 6 episode season mini series. Great acting and really enjoyed the (hopefully) great unique first nations aspect of it. I think it was AMC

Not a one off, the series was renewed for a six-episode second season, which is set to premiere on July 30, 2023

1 week later
#2773 10 months ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

This reminds me of a book called filaria. Not exactly but sounds like some of the creators read filaria to me. [quoted image]

It's actually based on the book Wool
https://www.amazon.com/Wool-Hugh-Howey/dp/0358447844/ref=asc_df_0358447844

#2790 10 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

100% ! All shows that depended on major cliffhangers and now due to the stupidity of how they do the streaming ownership, there is ZERO chance a show could get picked up. Wonder why audiences aren't really engaged? Content is blah and no one feels like they have a stake in it (see Firefly/Serenity which twenty years later still has scores of fans because of the level of engagement to get that movie made). Reminds me of Fox in the 90s/2000s. As soon as a show is getting a decent audience - Psych!!! We cancelled it a month ago. If Severance or Silo get cancelled, I'm done with TV. Meanwhile the boringest shows in the world get made because "ooh the algorithm" (see: multiple forgettable netflix series). This is why AI wont' be able to sustain.

Exactly why we watch older series that went for a few seasons and were completed.

#2791 10 months ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Check out Humans and Utopia.

Highly recommend Humans

#2793 10 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Curious about your opinion on Mrs. Davis after about 4-5 episodes.
Kind of agree on Silo - the last 2 episodes were a little slow. They did a LOT of stuff in those first 3 episodes which really set up a lot of potential.

Not watching is so I don't know how closely it follows the 1st book, but if it does there is a big reveal coming

1 month later
#2966 8 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

LOL as Woody Harrelson’s side piece. She was only in one or two scenes but let’s just say they stood out

2 weeks later
#3036 8 months ago
2 months later
#3180 6 months ago
Quoted from mostater:

Just finished season 3 of Only Murders in the Building and thought it was excellent. Better than season 2 IMO. Looking forward to season 4!

really - was ehh on season 1, almost bailed on season 2 and did actually bail on season 3
just could not keep my attention and I love the cast and really want to like it so I kept watching ..... but just can't any more

1 week later
#3199 5 months ago
Quoted from hypnotoad:

Bodies - Netflix

1/2 way in and enjoying it

#3202 5 months ago
Quoted from mostater:

Same here but only 3 episodes in. Fun to see story lines tying together a bit more.

Finished it last night, good series

#3204 5 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

If you grew up in the Chicago burbs in the early 80s, you'll want to watch this

Not from Chicago, but news spread all over the US
As a result of this, everything now has safety seals

#3209 5 months ago

Started "Who Is Erin Carter" on Netflix and enjoying it

1 week later
#3222 5 months ago

2 episodes into this limited series on netflix
so far ... liking it

1 month later
#3300 4 months ago

been told by multiples to watch Suits
I am 1/2 way through season 1 and really enjoying it
Peacock has all 9 seasons, for some reason Netflix only has 8

2 weeks later
#3325 3 months ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Watched the first 2 episodes of Suits on Netflix, liked it, and then sighed when we saw its 8 seasons....well, it's gonna be a long winter....

it's 9 seasons
for some reason netflix only has 8 and peacock has all 9

2 weeks later
#3401 3 months ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m revisiting an older series ‘The Wire’. Currently almost done season 1. I had watched this series when it came out but never finished it so I’m looking forward to binge watching it. So far so good.

tried twice a few years apart to get into this series and make it 1/2 through season 1 before i give up

#3424 3 months ago
Quoted from GoodManners:

Give "WE Own This City" a watch. Shorter cop drama.

watched it already

#3510 86 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Not trying to soap box or be political in anyway.It seems that a lot of shows recently have been so worried about inclusion and political correct that I feel they are busy trying to sway opinions instead of telling stories?

I agree, IMO that took down Star Trek Discovery - started off great and just blew up because of DEI

3 weeks later
#3513 64 days ago

Love on the Spectrum is a very good show on Netflix
I started watching it out of curiosity becuase I don't have any experience with Autism and fell in love with the cast and their genuineness

#3535 60 days ago

2 Eposiodes into Griselda on Netflix
so far so good!

#3551 57 days ago

netflix

2 weeks later
#3587 41 days ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The watcher is really good!

Added 16 months ago: Edit: just finished this and without spoiling anything, I’ll revise my post to just say the last couple of episodes kind of fall a bit flat compared to the first five. Still recommend it.

2 episodes into "The Watcher" and so far we are enjoying it. Seems a lot of these shows start really strong and fizz out. I think most of these limited series would be better suited to 4 episodes vs the 7-8 that most are.

1 week later
#3617 33 days ago

2 episodes deep into Devil in Ohio limited series
so far it's very good

#3623 33 days ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Tonight on Netflix, Three Body Problem.
Amazing books, hopefully an amazing series.....[quoted image]

is this a limited series or will there be another season?

1 week later
#3677 20 days ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I guess the spin off didn't get much traction either. We didn't bother with it.
Supposedly coming back for another season though

New LA Suits series, not another season of old series
There was an old Pearson spinoff that only made it one season

1 week later
#3718 13 days ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

My favorite of his series was Midnight Mass, though I may be in the minority on that one

That was a very good mini-series

#3724 12 days ago

6 episodes into Justified - A few of you posted it was a great show, just not clicking with me.
Does it get better?

#3726 12 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

If you're not a fan of Oliphant or Goggins though you should bail now, since they're basically the show!

Been following him since the Shield - one of my favorite actors

1 week later
#3790 5 days ago

Just started Evil - enjoyed the first 2 episodes and the premise of the show

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmore-pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-trying-to-find-a-new-tv-series-to-watch?tu=bmore-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.