pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
FARGO-Season-5-preview (resized).jpg
jer1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1934 (resized).png
2jk8jp7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1881 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vyzer2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#617 4 years ago

Its been mentioned before, but since I just binged watched, here's a vote for The Last Kingdom (Netflix). Needed 3 episodes and then we were all hooked. Its kind of, sort of, a cross between The Vikings and Game of Thrones...sort of, kind of. Dont know anyone who watched it that didn't like it a lot.

10 months later
#782 3 years ago

Watching season 4 of The Last Kingdom. This is such a great show. Some shows you watch for an hour and seems like nothing has happened. With the TLK they pack more story telling in a hour with action and drama than most. Really makes you want to hit the start button for another episode.

6 months later
#930 3 years ago

The Last Kingdom is one of the best series ever made. The writers pack more material in one episode than other series in 4 episodes. Great acting, character development, story telling. If you get past the first 2 episodes you may not stop watching for hours. Haven’t met anyone who didn’t think it was great. If your looking for a show to watch, don’t pass this one up.

3 months later
#1080 3 years ago

Wanda Vision gets better with each episode.
We are really enjoying Resident Alien on Sy Fy. The show is very funny and I don’t usually find many laugh out loud shows.

7 months later
#1220 2 years ago

“For All Mankind” on Apple. Great series. Semi alternate reality where Russia beats the USA to the moon. The rest is more or less time correct.
Two seasons with a 3rd due to come out soon. Rotten tomatoes got this one right with a 94% approval. Doubt you will be disappointed.

2 months later
#1359 2 years ago

Just finished The Expanse (series finale). What a great show. I rank this in top 5, Breaking Bad being the top.

#1370 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I'm maybe 6-7 episodes into the first season. I watched the adam savage making of, really cool simple techniques for doing great special effects on a budget. I like the premise, but I find the storyline to be SO boring and dry.

Season one is no doubt the worst of all seasons. Stick with it, it gets a lot better.

4 months later
#1739 1 year ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

Whenever I hear that someone hasn’t seen one of the all-time great shows I’m a little envious. I’d really like to experience that again for the first time

I agree. I feel that way about The Last Kingdom.

3 weeks later
#1805 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I feel there is an episode 10 that is missing, or else they are planning another season or movie to finish it. There is just too much left unfinished to end it here.
Spoiler alert:
I’m assuming that based on Will”s emotional reactions toward Els boyfriend, that he is gay and jealous of their relationship? Or is there something else going on there? And is Vecna just a henchman of the giant spider looking thing?

The Dufner brothers have said they are planning another season and shooting should begin soon.

#1808 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Netflix saving some cash by replacing the Duffer bros, eh?

Yeah they changed to the B team because of all the complaints.

#1815 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I was under the impression this was definitely the last season. I guess they changed their minds. Cool.

Hey Vic, I just saw that I inadvertently had a down vote on your post. Must have hit it by accident. Sorry.

1 month later
#1848 1 year ago

The season finale of All Mankind was something else. Just wow. That show deserves to win a ton of awards.

5 months later
#2432 1 year ago

The Hunters season 2 was very good.

1 month later
#2500 1 year ago

The Consulant is a good watch. Christoph Waltz at his finest. Only 6 episodes and about a half hour each. This one will keep you guessing.

#2502 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I started that and just couldn't get into it. I got kind of a "Succession" vibe from it, which is not for me. Sounds like it has a lot of twists?

Yeah you got to stick with it at least thru the first episode. Need to figure out who……or what… Waltz is.

1 month later
#2601 11 months ago

I wish more of older series did a last cast reunion show and send off the series in a good ending. For that alone, the last season of Picard was satisfying.

7 months later
#3286 3 months ago

Mosquito Coast on Apple TV has been good, both seasons (one and two).

1 month later
#3496 60 days ago
Quoted from mostater:

Interesting how the same actor plays a somewhat major role in both series.

Who would that be?

3 weeks later
#3526 35 days ago

I don’t know how many times Resident Alien has been mentioned but doesn’t matter. One of the best syfy comedy/dramas to come along.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vyzer2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-trying-to-find-a-new-tv-series-to-watch?tu=Vyzer2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.