pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
FARGO-Season-5-preview (resized).jpg
jer1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1934 (resized).png
2jk8jp7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1881 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mrbill.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1611 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

The Offer is pretty good so far, but not great. I'm a big Godfather fan, so worth watching.
New season of Better Call Saul has been great as expected. Will be sorry to see this one end!
After falling asleep in every episode and shaking my head at so many cringe worthy stupid or poorly acted scenes, I'm just going to say it: Outer Range sucks. I wanted to like it, but it is just simply bad.
Was surprised by liking The Outlaws. I gave it a try because it had Christopher Walken, but it really didn't look like something I would like. Next thing you know, I had watched the whole season and liked it!!

I mentioned the offer to a friend of mine and his reply was he should watch the movies first.. I was a bit shocked by that.. especially since he is 50+..

1 week later
#1632 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Started watching this series just yesterday around 10 AM, did not stop until almost 10 PM.
There aren't many things that keep me from taking my nice long Sunday nap, but Ted did. What a unique and home hitting series. The spouse and I are not into sports what so ever but this series kept us glued to the damn TV.
Highly recommend it for anyone on the fence about it!

lasso was a good series, but the end to the last season, was almost jump the shark time.. Based on how it ended season 2, I dont have high hopes for season 3.

If your a fan of the godfather films(well, 1 and 2), you should watch the offer.

last series I watched and liked was the expanse and loki.

1 month later
#1782 1 year ago

Just finished the 5th season the last kingdom. It think it was interesting. Let’s see if they make the movie to finish it.

4 weeks later
#1836 1 year ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Just finished watching (binged)
The Old Man
with Jeff Bridges and John Lithgow
on FX/Hulu.
Only 7 episodes in Season 1
and left with a huge unresolved cliffhanger
in the season finale.
Jeff plays a still badass ex-CIA agent (though definitely old and aching)
with something from the past (think 1980s Russian Afghan war)
coming back to haunt him.
Closest comparison might be Showtime's Homeland

skip it.. it was a waste of time..

2 weeks later
#1849 1 year ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

The season finale of All Mankind was something else. Just wow. That show deserves to win a ton of awards.

She went Ironman… the Korean bit was pretty hard to believe. But still very entertaining.

1 week later
#1859 1 year ago
Quoted from seenev:

I got excited until I saw it was colbert. I loved colbert's show when he was on comedy central. What happened to him? He's insufferable now.

I guess you never figured out he playing a republican when he was on the daily show and then the colbert report. It was a comical opposite of the jon stewart show.

now he is very successful being himself. he was #1 on late night tv. I hear some late show called gutfeld on fox is very popular(3rd place). From the description it sounds like a comical take sending up liberals. Sounds like colberts old comedy central show.

I saw his bit on severance. Thought it was funny poking fun at it as a ripoff the office. But since I have not watched severance, I probably missed a lot of the humor of it.

#1917 1 year ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Personally, I have come to love The Orville. When I first started watching, I was kind of annoyed and felt like it was a total STTNG ripoff - and quite frankly, in many ways, it is (once I embraced that and let the annoyance go, it helped). Season 1 was a little rough, season 2 was good, and I thought season 3 was fantastic. It is definitely a spiritual successor to STTNG - and just like STTNG it took several seasons for it to get good. People who lean right politically probably will not like it - plenty of social commentary. Just throwing that one into the ring for Sci-fi fans.

I thought season 3 was the worst of the 3. They really jumped into preaching a message in just about every episode.

Plus all of a sudden they introduced a new character in season 3 and she is in just about every scene. after the 4 episode, I knew something was up. So I looked her up, and sure enough she is dating seth macfarlane. I guess little seth was doing some late night casting.

#1950 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Agree ... started out as a star trek spoof and turned into a better than star trek series
I didn't think the social commentary was that overwhelming .. especially compared to the crap vomited on Star Trek Discovery

I think it was far more heavy handed this season than any season fo discovery

episode 1: hating people is bad

absolutely do not watch ST Discovery - it's became so preachy it was unwatchable

The only problem with discovery is the main actress she can’t act. Her actions as a character is totally ruining that show.

Of the 10 Orville episodes, I think 5 were about lgbtq issues and discrimination. The male bashing was pretty pathetic. Idealizing issac as a perfect mate. I wonder if that’s why they did the stalker episode with the Malloy character marring the girl in the past.

#1951 1 year ago

absolutely do not watch ST Discovery - it's became so preachy it was unwatchable

The only problem with discovery is the main actress she can’t act. Her actions as a character is totally ruining that show.
Of the 10 Orville episodes, I think 5 were about lgbtq issues and discrimination. The male bashing was pretty pathetic. Idealizing issac as a perfect mate. I wonder if that’s why they did the stalker episode with the Malloy character marring the girl in the past.

#1957 1 year ago

Disagree .... Discovery started off very strong then they decided to shove social justice in your face and the writing got horrible. I have no problem with social issues they presented .... just don't need them to be so in my face it detracts from the sci-fi i came to watch. Discovery just became unwatchable

discovery became unwatchable when they killed off their best character, michelle yeoh.

1 week later
#2025 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

First two episodes of the Rings of Power... The cinematography is second to none. Visually it feels like a movie and not a TV show. The overall story seems good but not great from what is being revealed. The characters, dialog and character interaction is not the greatest and has me a little worried. Hard to explain, but I guess I'm missing that kick ass character like Gandolf from the original series. Aside from the dwarf princess, characters seem a little more cliche than likeable. Oh well I guess knowing it cost close to a billion dollars, I was expecting more. Cost aside, it's not bad. I'll continue to watch and will probably enjoy it a lot more now that my expectations have been lowered.
Personally I enjoyed the House of Dragon series more than Rings so far. It has great new characters and totally makes me feel like a whole new GoT starting over without missing a stride.
It's just cool to have two shows that are so epic running at the same time now.

I would mostly agree, but the $1 billion is for 5 seasons of rings of power. $250 mil a year to the tolkien estate is a big nut. Its working to be $465 mil per season. each season is 8 episodes so $89.4 mil per episode($58 mil actual cost an episode). where as house of dragons is at $20mil per episode. which is $5 mil more than the final season of game of thrones. So essentially 3 times the cost per episode.

Hard to say which is better at this point. house of dragons is aging up and replacing the 2 main women in the next episode(maybe keeping the younger versions for flashbacks). I just hope neither goes off pushing too far female empowerment. Both shows are very female centirc.

the rings of power is introducing younger versions of known characters galadriel, elrond, and isildur.

house of the dragon, is also introducing characters we only slightly know from flashbacks. So I think they have a harder job of it.

#2044 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Wow! Add The Flight Attendant to my list of worst HBO shows ever. This might be one of the worst shows ever from any network.

I refused to watch it. My brother likes her so he watched the 1st season. He watched the 1st episode of season 2 an quit. The only interesting thing was 3rd episode i hear she gets slapped. that might make up for the crap you suffered. hard to imagine its a 7.1 on imdb and 91 and 60 on rotten tomatoes.

but for the worst, I would say it would be hard to beat cop rock.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098772/?ref_=ttls_li_tt

#2048 1 year ago

good search-fu!

I remembered another horrible one Viva Laughlin. this one actually had hugh jackman in the pilot. Crashed and burned by episode 2.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0878801/

#2097 1 year ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Another vote for The Expanse, if you like harder sci-fi.

Expanse was very good. Too bad they had the alleged incident of sexual harassment in real life that made them remove a character.

1 week later
#2141 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

How about Wheel of Time or The Witcher?

watched wheel of time. have not see witcher.

I would rank them
1: house of dragon
2: rings of power
3:
4: wheel of time

I want to put witcher in at 3, but I cant since I dont have netflix..

1 week later
#2204 1 year ago

if you like historical series, check out the series Boundless on amazon prime. 6 episodes about magellans voyage. Very well done. I knew only some of the story, but it was truly amazing what they accomplished. you need to switch audio to english.

1 week later
#2218 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Wow. Just watched the season one finale and I'm not sure what to say about The Rings of Power season one? Without spoiling anything from the finale, I will just say that based on the build up to this show, the previous LOTR movies and the amount of money spent making this show, you might be able to enjoy it a whole lot more if you don't set your expectations too high based on those things... Set them to the lowest possible level as far as the plot, dialog, directing, characters and acting goes. Other than that the cinematography is stunningly beautiful in places if that helps. So go in expecting a beautifully shot Disney Channel made for TV movie and you will probably enjoy it more. They say there will be five seasons, so as a fan of the LOTR universe I will continue to watch and hope it develops and gets better as it goes.

I was watching online the summary recaps on youtube. I only watched season 8 recap. Its interesting all the little hints in the show that basically told you what was going on. I remember a few lines that were in the previous movies, but I could not point to exactly when they were delivered.

What I found interesting what how much hatred there is for the actress playing gladriel. I thought she did a good job. I probably would need to watch more of the summaries to find out why. But some people complaining about the multi racial cast and that there are black elves is pretty insane. I dont care who is playing the part, just as long as they do a good job and can act. Now if they suddenly made gladriel a black woman, then I would have been upset about that.

since this pretty much all coming from the tolkien appendices, they pretty much have max leeway to do what they want as so little is known. I would say its good, and will see what the next 40+ hours yields.

#2234 1 year ago

I Watched the first 2 episodes of the peripheral and thought it was interesting.

4 weeks later
#2317 1 year ago
Quoted from MtnFrost:

Watched first episode of The English. Not sure about it yet. Yellowstone is back on!

Its worth watching. its only 6 episodes.

#2326 1 year ago

finished watching andor, Thought it was pretty good.

watched the first 3 episodes of echo 3, a little slow, but might get interesting. they could easily have gotten to where they are in 1 less episode.

rogue heroes is interesting and worth watching. But I can't put my finger on it, something is off. It should be better than it is.

slow horses is coming back dec 2. So if you have not watched it, watch season 1 asap!

#2331 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I finished the last Episode of Andor a couple weeks ago. Went right into watching the movie Rogue One, tied in wonderfully, loved it

??? andor just released the 12th episode on wednesday 11/23 at 12am on disney +. Thats when I watched it. maybe it was released earlier for your country?

1 month later
#2435 1 year ago
Quoted from mtn-:

So, whats peoples verdict on the first episode of "Last of us"?

If I did not know it was based on a hit video, I would have said boring and slow. It looks like it will get interesting in the next episode.

I have not played the game, but tomb raider, prince of persia, doom have all failed. Halo season 1 was mildly interesting. Let see if season 2 is good.

1 month later
#2485 1 year ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

I just finished up the 8th episode of The Peripheral. Its OK. It is interesting to watch and all, but it is somewhat mentally jarring (which fits the whole theme of the story, doesn't it?). I am a big Gibson fan and have read all of his books including The Peripheral. As I am watching the show, I am sitting there thinking, well this is cool, but then all of a sudden, wait, what!?!? That doesn't seem to be the way the book went at all. So I took a break and reread the book again, which is great and way out there like all of his stuff.
Bottom line is, they have the idea of the storyline from the book, but have diverged from the details widely and wildly, basically making it a different story entirely. If you are a fan of the book, that may bother you. I'm on the fence, trying to enjoy the show as it unfolds, but at the same time kind of aggravated that they didn't just stick with the original storyline (for whatever reasons).
I would be interested to know the opinions of anyone who never read the book and just watched this series, did you like it?

Also never read but enjoyed the series. I would think in todays climate, they may have pushed the female character to the forefront and diminished her brother. It would Interesting to hear how the tv show has differed from the book.

#2494 1 year ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Thanks, I am going to try Westworld. The original movie from way back was great.

In the book Flynne is indeed the major character, so that part is good, no agenda was applied. Flynne and Burton and Connor are all intact and pretty much the same characters. The basic running idea of the story is the same with the jackpot, the stubs and such. But the details of the story veer all over the place away from the book. Spoilers would sprout everywhere if these were expanded further. Its OK though, its still entertaining and that's always the key. Good cliffhanger ending for Season 1 too. Also a note, Lowbeer comes in at the end, and that character is a major part of the book. Good portrayal of that character too. Looks like they will be developing that for the next season, which has been approved.

OK thanks, we are going to try Fett soon, if it gets too boring we'll jump to 5-7 so we can get to the new Mando season.

Thanks for the reply without spoilers. Good to hear it’s trying to staying somewhat true to the books. I thought it might have been like the movie salt, where they changed out the character from male to female. Or like jack reacher where they had tiny tom cruise fill the roll of a big dude. (The new reacher series is better with a big guy).

I think I read it’s based on 3 books. How far did they go into book 1? My concern is once they loose the rails like game of thrones, the peripheral would also it’s path.

#2513 1 year ago

just watched the current episode last night last of us #8. I think it was best episode yet for developing the main characters. sad that the #9 is the last for the year.

1 month later
#2595 11 months ago

watched the final star trek picard episode last night. season 3 was pretty good(best of the 3). But the last episode was very weak on the story. dont want to mention spoilers but there are a few come on really? moments. also watch a little past the credits. there is something there to see.

1 month later
#2683 10 months ago

I finally had some time and watched the final episodes of kevin can f**k himself. its worth watching if your into a dark comedy.

recently added netflix. so I finished watching the witcher series, the last kingdom, and wednesday. just started to watch the diplomat.

#2689 10 months ago

To finish up The Last Kingdom, the movie just came out a month or a couple months ago. That's great timing for you if you just finished the series, [quoted image]

Yeah, I watched that too.

1 week later
#2721 10 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

If I recall correctly Season 5 is fantastic, and season 6 is "pretty good" (I think that's when they had a big budget cut). I dont' remember specifically about season 4. stick with it!

and they lost a character to sexual harassment allegations.

the after show is also interesting. I only watched the last 2 seasons of the aftershow on amazon prime.

#2723 9 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Aah, did not know that. I kinda miss Tom Jane in the later seasons, he stuck out like this character in the wrong space and time, as funny as it sounds, I thought it worked well

I agree I liked tom janes character. But the character lost to harassment was at the very end Season 5 or the very start of season 6? They just made that person go away instantly. I don’t want to name the as it will be a spoiler. I liked his character. Too bad they had to go.

#2744 9 months ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Finally saw the finale. I had seen everything up to that point when I posted. It did redeem itself (a bit)- haha. Doesn't take away from the fact that there were a lot of half-baked storylines just sort of cobbled together though, making for unnecessarily long episodes. That's where it fell down for me.

The episode when tnd is saying F U to his mom, was really hard to fit in/justify/felt way out of place. Even roy controls himself around kids. I dont think ted would ever say F U to his mom. he might say fiddle sticks or fudge or something else, but not that.

#2760 9 months ago

just finished the night agent and it was worth watching.

2 weeks later
#2812 9 months ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I have begun ep 1. I am excited.
[quoted image]

I missed season 2, so I need to get caught up.

I saw witcher 3rd season is dropping on the 29th. I read there is a 4th season of the witcher coming but henry cavill is not involved. I did not read if it was a spoiler or just someone else will take up the sword..

1 week later
#2840 8 months ago

The last season(s) of Fear TWD is just so fucking bad I cant even put it into words. I am finishing it for closure.

I quit watching after the first few episodes of fear the walking dead. I barely made it through the regular walking dead. I cant bring myself to watch the spinoffs.

#2854 8 months ago

Spent the last 2 days getting caught up on warrior.. watched the last 5 episodes of season 2 and watched the first 4 of season 3. It’s been pretty consistently good.

2 weeks later
#2936 8 months ago

Just watched the first 2 episodes of special ops: lioness on paramount. Looks like it’s going to be good. Zoe Saldana is one of the main characters. Nicole kidman is also in the cast, but her role is small in the first 2 episodes.

1 week later
#2958 8 months ago

just watched the 1st episode of season 2 of dark winds. season 1 was pretty good. But they should have stopped there. this first episode was so boring, I am not going to watch it anymore..

2 weeks later
#3002 7 months ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Peacemaker is awesome! You gotta love that opening sequence!

It sucks that they are saying no new season until 2027!

3rd season of warrior was pretty good. Final episode resolves a bunch, makes room for big changes, and leaves a cliffhanger.

#3011 7 months ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

IMO 1923 is fantastic, best of the 3 by a decent margin and one of my favorite series of the past year or two. 1883 is really good too, definitely an upper echelon series but below the best of the best.
Literally caught up with Yellowstone last night...it's good for sure, but I'd say it faded as it progressed for the most part. The mid/late episodes beat the horse/cattle song montage and Ryan Bingham singing thing to death. It felt a lot like the motorcycle chase to hard driving music they shoehorned into every later Sons of Anarchy episode.

whats better, watch them as they were released (yellowstone , then 1923, then 1883 ) or start with the 1883?

#3034 7 months ago
Quoted from mostater:

Star trek strange new worlds season 2 was excellent. The best star trek series in awhile. Definitely better than Picard IMO.

really? the musical episode was jump the shark time. the final episode was good, but its standard fake cliffhanger drama. there have been some big misses in both seasons, but overall, its worth watching.

#3039 7 months ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I really enjoyed Strange New Worlds. It's better than Discovery, and WAY better than Picard. I forced myself to finish season 2 of Picard. That was over six months ago, and I still haven't been able to bring myself to start season 3.

I really enjoyed the musical episode. I thought it was a fun change of pace, and a couple of them are actually great singers.

i guess, you might like a csi spinoff episode of star trek.. or maybe they can do a walking dead episode.

I watch sci-fi to be entertained by sci-fi stories. The nice thing about older star trek, they were a bit less preachy about the morality messages.

1 week later
#3068 6 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Why do super heroes always wait until they're getting their butt kicked to use their best super power? The number of times Jedi fight without using a force push is mind boggling.
On space shows why does it seem like such a large percentage of the people have a British accent? Does Britain have a space program launching rockets?
This is fun

forget the force push, I would be crushing their throats!!

1 week later
#3078 6 months ago

just watched john wick 4.. I dont know how its rated so high.. higher than the other 3! Its ok, but its about 1 hour too long. I think they just wanted to max the kill count.. maybe give john wick and rpg an have him kill 200 in one shot to get the number up..

1 week later
#3096 6 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Isn’t the Continental on Peacock?

yes, its on peacock and it is a prequel set in the 70's I watched the first episode and my gripe is I was expecting more about the hotel. first episode was more about the characters.

1 week later
#3126 5 months ago

finished ashoka, man that was disappointing. watched 2 of the 3 continental episodes. I like the style, setting, and the music, but its just not that interesting.

loki 2 drops this evening.. I hope its as good as the 1st season.

#3128 5 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

12 year old me would never believe that I could ever be behind in Star Wars content, and mostly apathetic about it.

andor and the mandalorian, are good. obiwan and book of bobba fett were ok. ashoka was meh. I can't believe they are going to make a movie out of it.. possibly the most interesting character in ashoka passed away (In real life).

I have not watch the animated stuff. I am sure some of its is good.

#3131 5 months ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Mid 50s year old me died with the release of Episodes 7 - 12. Fu*king horrifying what they did with that.
Thanks Kathleen.

I think you mean 7-9.

rouge 1 was excellent! worthy of 4-6. I might say, I think its 3rd in that group..

solo was not so good..

2 weeks later
#3177 5 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

I started ahsoka last night. Sloooooooooooow

get ready for more dissapointment..

#3185 5 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Fucking space whales. Sigh.

and I keep thinking and they want to turn this into a movie?? I think they should go back to animated and let it stay there..

2 months later
#3310 3 months ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Absolutely loved the first season of Slow Horses, and am now reading the book (which is fantastic). Really looking forward to watching the next two seasons.
Somebody else mentioned this but it is amazing how closely the show followed the book.

First season was excellent. Second was not up to par with the first, but still good. Have not watched 3rd season yet.

4 weeks later
#3490 61 days ago

first 2 episodes of masters of the air on apple tv were good.

#3503 60 days ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Halfway thru season 4 of Suits, which apparently has been going through a resurgence, a spin off was just announced...

They had the 4 of the 6 main characters presenting at the Emmy’s this year. So doing something again would make sense. There is a live reunion show in may. Not to mention a possible spinoff show based in LA.

4 weeks later
#3544 32 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I need to give that another try. I wasn’t in the right frame of mind when I first checked that out. Love band of brothers and the Pacific, and this is like a sibling show

band of brothers is far better than the pacific. masters of air is better than the pacific.

#3552 29 days ago

watched the first 2 episodes of shogun today on hulu. A little slow, but it looks like it can be really good. be ready to read subtitles. I think they will slowly change to mostly english as the series moves on.

Just a bit of a heads up, on hulu, there was a brief topless scene early in the 1st episode. I would think it will be cut when it runs on FX when they brodcast it, or it will be digitally covered up. (Unless fx does show stuff).

first episode was like 1hr 10 min.

also watched the first 3 episodes of constellation on apple tv. Its a little weird and you really need to pay attention to it jumping thru times lines. its a 7.1 one in imdb and I think its generous for the first 3.

2 weeks later
#3594 12 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

As horrendous as the Walking Dead became years ago, I dared to hope that the new spinoff "The Ones Who Lived" with Rick and Michonne returning might actually be ok. Boy was I wrong. Ugh. First three episodes were so bad I was looking out the window to make sure no one was looking it and seeing me watching it... I did kind of enjoy that Daryl Dixon spinoff but can't say it was great either.

I barely got thru the end of the walking dead(I know I watched it, but cant tell you how it ended), and decided not to watch anything coming from that source ever again. I watched the 1st season of fear the waling dead, and that was it.. I should have quit then.

#3612 7 days ago

need some help...

started watching das boot the tv series on hulu. they only have season 1, but I know I will want to watch seasons 2-4.

There is no way to watch it in the usa. I see some people talking about using vpn and watching it out out of Australia. But seems like too much effort for me, and maybe a bit illegal..

I can buy seasons 1-4 on ebay. there are 2 options.

1: I can buy them from the UK. if I do, they are region locked and I will need to get a region free bluray player (I dont think my ps4 or ps5 will let me play it). modding the ps 4 or 5 might be an idea, but I dont want to mess them up.

2: I can buy a chinese version of the blurays. they claim to be region free. I am little worried its not true being region free, and I am worried the quality might be poor.

any ideas?

here is a pic of the uk version:
s-l960 (resized).jpgs-l960 (resized).jpg

here is a pic of the chinese version
2222 (resized).jpg2222 (resized).jpg

while I am at it, I always wanted to watch the series version of the wolfgang petersen movie that was on german tv. So I probably want to watch this one too.

s-l1600aaa (resized).jpgs-l1600aaa (resized).jpg

#3615 7 days ago

not my cup of tea... I have a few thousand 4k, bluray,dvd, and laserdiscs. I like physical media.

finished watching season 1, I thought it was pretty good.

#3622 6 days ago
Quoted from boscokid:

I purchased a region free Blu-ray/DVD player several years ago when Northern Exposure was released in the EU with all original music. Pretty much idiot proof as it has a color coded remote that you just need to set to the correct region before playing your DVD. Pay close attention to the listing as the cheaper models require a $40 'upgrade' to play region B&C Blu-ray
https://www.220-electronics.com/region-free-blu-ray-players.html

thanks for the suggestion!

I saw that site and that might be the best choice. Probably just buy the 4k player and I can use it in my gameroom. then I can go with uk discs which are probably better than the Chinese ones.

#3639 5 days ago

I really enjoyed “Masters of the Air” so I decided to rewatch Band of Brothers. I liked watching it again, but I think I enjoyed it more 20 years ago at first watch.
I think I’m going to delve into The Pacific soon to complete the marriage of all three

I have not watched band of brothers in maybe 10 years, but I really liked it. Funny thing my brother did not like masters of air as much as I did. he says 3rd after pacific. I would say pacific is 3rd.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mrbill.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-trying-to-find-a-new-tv-series-to-watch?tu=Mrbill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.