Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 16-45-23 3 Body Problem (2024) (resized).png
s-l1600aaa (resized).jpg
2222 (resized).jpg
s-l960 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
download (1) (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Budman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#584 5 years ago

“The Last Kingdom “on Netflix

7 months later
#666 4 years ago

Jack Ryan on Amazon Prine

2 months later
#749 4 years ago

I enjoyed Longmire on Netflix.

2 months later
#793 3 years ago

Last Kingdom

5 months later
#913 3 years ago

Our world needs more Bonanza. Know what I’m sayin?

#922 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Hope this hasn't been mentioned.
The wife and I just finished up watching "The Queen's Gambit" it's a 7 Ep mini series about an orphan that is a chess prodigy. The acting, and overall delivery of this series is fantastic. And I don't do chess, but it all works well.
Also, 2 moths ago, we steamrolled through Peaky Blinders - fuck is that good

Ok, good to know. I watched the first two episodes, was left feeling a little dark and went to the basement to play pinball and watch football! My wife kept watching and liked it.

#924 3 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

You are not kidding.
I have attempted to watch 5 Series on netflix. All the same, they start off good, then they start slipping woke propaganda (or a dozen other forms), then they finally crash in confusion.
Killing off main characters you like and replacing them with losers.
Hammering SJW talking points in scenes where they don't fit, or the scene was specifically created for a lecture.I swear the same Director is calling the shots in all of them.
I'm cancelling netflix after Christmas (keeping it on so my Granddaughter can watch "Spirit" until I order the whole Series on dvd).

What we need is a "Netflix Style" channel that only shows wholesome Family entertainment, old Westerns and non-politically correct Documentaries.

Quoted from phil-lee:

You are not kidding.
I have attempted to watch 5 Series on netflix. All the same, they start off good, then they start slipping woke propaganda (or a dozen other forms), then they finally crash in confusion.
Hammering SJW talking points in scenes where they don't fit, or the scene was specifically created for a lecture.I swear the same Director is calling the shots in all of them.
I'm cancelling netflix after Christmas (keeping it on so my Granddaughter can watch "Spirit" until I order the whole Series on dvd).
What we need is a "Netflix Style" channel that only shows wholesome Family entertainment, old Westerns and non-politically correct Documentaries.

Quoted from phil-lee:

You are not kidding.
I'm cancelling netflix after Christmas (keeping it on so my Granddaughter can watch

"Spirit" until I order the whole Series on dvd).
What we need is a "Netflix Style" channel that only shows wholesome Family

entertainment, old Westerns and non-politically correct Documentaries.

I liked “ Last Kingdom” ....did you see that one?

#927 3 years ago

Don’t watch it with young kids as it has a fair amount of “Viking sex “ in about every episode.

#931 3 years ago

Yeah, you will at least watch two, maybe three episodes in one sitting. It pulls you in.

#935 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Endeavour, smartest, classy mystery series in years. 7 seasons of movies so far.
Message from the Oxford Freeeek Kingdom.

Netflix?

2 months later
#1050 3 years ago

The Chosen. Not on any of the steaming series that I am aware of.. just Google it and you can watch individual episodes. First season, the story of Jesus depicted in a very relatable fashion unlike many you have seen in the past. If nothing else, watch the episode where he encounters Nicodemous and explains His coming and the Kingdom of God. Guaranteed to stir you.

1 month later
#1081 3 years ago

I started to watch Bridgerton and turned it off ten minutes into the first episode.

4 months later
#1124 2 years ago

"Startup" on Netflix is pretty decent.

2 months later
#1181 2 years ago

Ted Lasso…. 2nd season there is an episode where Ted is playing a WOZ.

6 months later
#1514 2 years ago

Billions

2 months later
#1696 1 year ago

I am currently enjoying " Lincoln Lawyer" on Netflix. It has that " one more episode" to it without the gratuitous sex that many have these days...at least not yet ! I'm currently on season 1 episode 5 or 6.

1 year later
#2855 9 months ago

Not a series , but the highly touted "The Mule" on Netflix is a horribly bad movie. It was like watching paint dry. I would rather have sat through an hour and a half of black and white Lawrence Welk shows. I kept waiting for something interesting/ plot twisting thing to happen. Nothing. Fair warning.

#2858 9 months ago

I’m a huge Clint fan, just thought the movie was a bore fest. There was no interesting or surprising twist to the plot.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Budman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-trying-to-find-a-new-tv-series-to-watch?tu=Budman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.