pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
FARGO-Season-5-preview (resized).jpg
jer1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1934 (resized).png
2jk8jp7 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1881 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#223 6 years ago

There is a new TV Show here in Germany called "Babylon Berlin" and it's the best I have seen in a long time. Netflix will bring it to the USA, but i don't know when. I only watched the first two episodes so far and know I am hooked. It is big and something special!!! And I think it will be a succsess in USA too. It's a bit like "Boardwalk Empire" or "The Deuce" if you liked that you will love this. It's new in a way and never seen before. And I hope it will run for years, there is enough source material in the novels it's based on. It is crazy how relevant the 20s in Berlin still are for the time we are living now.
https://www.screendaily.com/5116469.article

6 months later
#364 5 years ago

Has anyone seen "The Alienist"? I don't understand the mediocre reviews, the show is one of the best thrillers! I have only 2 episodes left to watch but so far it's really great.

3 months later
#403 5 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I had low expectations before it started but really enjoyed it.
I have a question for you.
When watching American tv in Deutschland is it broadcast in English with optional subtitles or ...?

Almost every show has german synchronisation. But I watch shows if it is possible always in english.

#404 5 years ago

Best show I started to watch this year for me is "Cobra Kai" on You tube premium!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-trying-to-find-a-new-tv-series-to-watch?tu=Asael and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.