9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by CNKay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00207.JPG
    DSC00206.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boydsc331.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I was wondering about bingo pinballs . like from the 50's and 60's. I really know nothing about them or even how they are played. from what I've seen they look like they can be a nightmare to work on with all those wires and mechanical parts involved. also ive seen a few converted to pay out machines where the bottom cabinet was added, does this add or take away from the value at all ? I was looking to buy one that works or needs minor work but I have seen a few that looked really bad , stored outside for years . if I could pick up a working one for around $200 it didn't sound too bad to me , any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

#3 9 years ago

thanks for the tips nick. question....do the back boxes lay down easily on a bingo machine or are they way involved to remove ? I would think all those wires would be a lot of work to disconnect. the reason I ask is I would be picking it up in my suburban so if I took the legs off would it fit in the back with back box on ? or would I have to have a truck so it could stand up ? they look like a lot of fun to play even tho ive never played one, or know the basics of the game. the one I was considering was county fair by bally.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boydsc331.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-thinking-about-buying-a-bingo-pinball?tu=boydsc331 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.