(Topic ID: 53500)

I'm So Glad That I Don't Listen to You People!

By usandthem

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by tullster
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-1.jpeg
memyselfirene-300x203.jpg
RDJ.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Any worse than the face on the playfield on an AC/DC pro?

Its the "Great Face Edition" plays so good and fast that you do not really notice the face on the playfield but you do on the Premium as the ball slows down in that lower playfield trap where the outline of the face is. I like them both and own both versions as they each play different but good!

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

I am glad that you are really into your Stones machine. To hell with what anyone else thinks. It is you who are playing the game. That is all that matters. As for me, I could not even LOOK at a anything concerning the RS or Mick Jagger because I recently saw the dancing in the streets video he did with David Bowie and I feel that it is a complete abomination upon the Earth. I do not want to sound politically incorrect but it is so g**. Sorry. No nice way to put it. G*******Y. I can't believe that there was someone whose job it was to determine what was good enough to put in the final cut and actually thought that it was good enough to make it onto MTV. Mick acts ridiculous in it. I thought he was going to make out with Bowie at one part of the video. If I was ever chocking on a chicken bone I would hope that I had enough time to look the video up on youtube so I could throw up and save my life. Is it really THAT BAD? No. LOL. Its worse. The sad thing is that there are some RS songs that I think are great. But unfortunately that one video poisoned me and scarred me for life. If I watched the video again I would not want to dance in the street I would want to run through it screaming that the apocalypse is near. I'm sorry, what was this original thread about?
(I am so going to catch hell for this. )

That video was so historic it has been featured in a Family Guy Episode so many new kids can see it. I saw that episode on tv the other day again and my 11 year old said how gay are those guys. I told him that was just the style and colors back in the early 80's and he looked at my funny! I just had to laugh. That video is just odd and I believe it was a number 1 hit or maybe it was his song with Michael Jackson around the same time. I like TRS LE machine way better than the Pro, I like the magnets and as a family we enjoy the powerball. I sold mine a month ago but would love to own it again in the future.
Buddy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-so-glad-that-i-dont-listen-to-you-people?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.