• Latest reply 11 years ago by jackal2001
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Justice-League-Countdown-dc-comics-534.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I have a small house so I'm limited to a small pin collection.

Purchased IM Pro NIB - I am the only owner, never moved after setting it up.
Pincabs from day one. Cab is perfect 10. Not a single scratch.
Shaker Motor
FF Complete Speaker Upgrade Kit
Pinbits Plastic Protectors
Under PF rails installed
Cointaker LED Backbok Kit
Cointaker Super LED Kit
Custom EL wire and copper whips made for whiplash
LED in chest of all toys, Iron Monger, Whiplash, War Machine
I have all the factory toys to return it to factory look easily, plus an extra Iron Monger NIB.
Fake mylar circles cut and placed over magnet areas on PF to prevent wear.

Machine is a perfect 10. May have to sell due to space limits.

#2 11 years ago

#3 11 years ago

5500 Being NIB are at 5200 that would be a steal.

#4 11 years ago

I want a IM, but would not pay over 5000 with X-Men coming out, even with all of the mods you have. So I would argue it is worth $4800-5000.

#5 11 years ago

Yea, $5200-5500 is what I'd suggest. thedarkknight77 won't buy it, but someone else will in a snap.

#6 11 years ago

He's still pimpin' his girlfriend, so I'm not taking his advise unless he wants to work out some kind of trade. Since he was only asking $17.50 for his girlfriend, I'll take his generous offer of GF + $4982.50

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I want a IM, but would not pay over 5000 with X-Men coming out, even with all of the mods you have. So I would argue it is worth $4800-5000.

Nah, I don't agree with Xmen coming out causing a change in the market.

Titiles like IM, TZ, AFM, MM etc are proven. Xmen has to prove itself. Then it will just fit in, in price, somewhere with alll the others.

I say 5200 and you should sell it.

I have yet to see price drops on A-listers to get Xmen. Same high prices being asked/sold for.

Good Luck on your sale!

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Rick471:

Nah, I don't agree with Xmen coming out causing a change in the market.

Titiles like TZ are proven. Xmen has to prove itself. Then it will just fit in, in price, somewhere with alll the others.

I say 5200 and you should sell it. A thread today mentioned a similar TZ just sold for 5k.

I have yet to see price drops on A-listers to get Xmen. Same high prices being asked/sold for.

Good Luck on your sale!

I agree with you when you are talking about TZ, but when you talk about IM, which is comic based, you have a similar audience. Take it from a comic freak, X-Men is a holy grail for us comic geeks. I could be wrong............I hope Jackal gets 100% of $5200. My only advice would be to get that for sale ASAP.

#9 11 years ago

Sold my HUO with shaker $4400.

#10 11 years ago

X-Men is a holy grail for us comic geeks

I see your point.

What if a Justice League title came out?

Justice-League-Countdown-dc-comics-534.jpgJustice-League-Countdown-dc-comics-534.jpg

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

5500 Being NIB are at 5200 that would be a steal.

Iron Man NIB were $4200. You can't compare LE pricing on an IM.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I todays market I'm not taking a loss on my machine. I have way more into it than $4400.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from Rick471:

I see your point.

What if a Justice League title came out?

I would cry and then consider selling my family to fund the purchase.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

mnpinball said:Sold my HUO with shaker $4400.
I todays market I'm not taking a loss on my machine. I have way more into it than $4400.

I was just stating what I sold my game for with a shaker.

Your game has more stuff and mods so it should be more.

#15 11 years ago

Sold my HUO with shaker,extra figures added with spotlights,for 4900 last month.

Quoted from mnpinball:

#16 11 years ago

With all that stuff I'd say 5500. Also, I think the release of XMEN will actually raise the value of IM, people are trying to get the Marvel collection going on (IM, SM, XMEN, AVENGERS-tbd).

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

What's up here? You drive up Nib prices with hype and you come on a for sale and try to drive it down? Why? Everyone respected your rocky post for a price you think is fitting but has not sold and now you lowered again. My buddy just got a rocky HUO for 1k mint without broken plastics. I am just saying.

#18 11 years ago

I think he is just saying he only had a shaker in his and sold it for $4400. That price isn't relevant to what I have in mine.

Anyway, not really sure. May sell something else like Tron LE or Transformers LE. I guess I'll just wait a bit longer to figure out what I keep and what I sell.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

I think he is just saying he only had a shaker in his and sold it for $4400. That price isn't relevant to what I have in mine.
Anyway, not really sure. May sell something else like TRON LE or Transformers LE. I guess I'll just wait a bit longer to figure out what I keep and what I sell.

Are you trying to fund x-men? As a seller, now is the time to sell anything imo. Looks like new funds are already going to x-men. If you wait, you might tap out resources. I think Borg outdid himself with this one. Seems like everyone is jumping on it without even seeing it. I don't think a lot of people were jumping on older sterns while they were hyping new releases (tron, tf, acdc). X-men sounds like it might be Stern's best. Time will tell. I say take the opportunity while the market's high.

#20 11 years ago

I'm not trying to fund X-Men or even Avengers. Like I said, running out of room. I don't have a basement in my house or a dedicated gameroom or an empty warehouse like Rufer.
I have 4 pins in my downstairs living room with a 1/2 bath, laundry room/hvac unit, etc.

I just got done playing all my pins and love them. IM really rocks and comes alive when you get it going.

Maybe I'll just have to toss this extra computer desk and spare single bed in my office and move something up here.

#21 11 years ago

Don't sell it, brotha. Go for the Stern Marvel 4! SM, IM, Xmen, and Avengers. The first 2 are keepers, Xmen will likely be as well...and Avengers, well, theme alone dictates that it should be. Gomez will have to really screw this one up to make Avengers a failure. It's got that much upside. Sell something else, or make some room. I only have room for 5 pins in my gameroom, but there is no way space is keeping me from owning Xmen and Avengers at preorder prices. I'd rather just rotate pins in worst case scenario.

#22 11 years ago

I can understand the small house problem, but I wouldn't sell it either. Take a break from pimping it and play the crap out of it. Don't sell it until you get Do Or Die Multiball - and please come back to Pinside for an epic brag!! I'd love to hear that someone got this.

#23 11 years ago

thats a 5500 dollar game all day long.....for sure !

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

+1.

#25 11 years ago

Great game, and currently out of production and a little hard to find. With all those options, I would expect to get around $5500. I have all those options on mine, except the coin taker back box kit, and I would value mine at around $5300.. but that's just hypothetical, as my second IM will be a tough one to ever sell at any price.

#26 11 years ago

Just played a super nice IM today. What a great kick ass pin!! Miss mine!

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

I think it would take some time at 5500. Not all day long. There are quite few pins in the 5k range and will hit stiff headwinds at 5500.

#28 11 years ago

decided to try to move TFs first.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-price-check-to-sell?tu= and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.