Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by rancegt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Just saw this on craigslist:

lynchburg.craigslist.org link

Some camera trickery or just someone's idea of custom?

#2 11 years ago

That is crazy.. as is the price

#3 11 years ago

Some cell phones flip the image if taken with the front facing camera. IE.. my phone has 2 cameras, one that is facing off the back of the phone and one off the front. If I snap shots with the front facing one, it flips the image like in that photo.

could be that.. could be a really bad decal job...

#4 11 years ago

It's like he's taking a picture of a mirror of a game.

#5 11 years ago

No trickery really...they probably just had the pics reversed when they uploaded them.

#6 11 years ago

Price is ridiculous

#7 11 years ago

Price is crazy, but welcome to pinside

#8 11 years ago

That's the reverse vampire edition, it was discussed at one of Steve Ritchie's lectures many years ago.

j/k of course, welcome to pinside.

#9 11 years ago

You are all fools! 1600$ is a great price for a super ultra rare all backwards rollergames! Only 2 were made!

#10 11 years ago

looks like someone had silkscreen done in mirror image. That is no camera trick all decals are just backwards.

1 of a kind ultra rare I have seen these go for $19,000 plus on Ebay so it is a steal for $1600
    few minor bumps and bruises but great FOR ITS AGE.

=-)

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

You are all fools! 1600$ is a great price for a super ultra rare all backwards Rollergames! Only 2 were made!

You forgot to mention that it is the even rarer cross-armed LE version signed by Pretty Judy Arnold.

Dan

#12 11 years ago

Didn't you hear? It's the super duper rare backwards prototype version, last known to be hidden in Bigfoot's cave.

#13 11 years ago

"I am willing to sell this as long as the buyer picks it up." for $1600.

I just bought one that I don't even have in the house yet that I'm "willing to sell" for only $1500. If you really twist my arm I might do $1400. Unlike this guy, I'll even deliver if you live within 2 miles.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-new-but-what-happened-here and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.