• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1695.JPG
IMG_1693.JPG
IMG_1696.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider figmuffin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 13 years ago

So I am new to owning pinball machines, but have wanted to get into it for a while. I just got a free Williams Time Warp machine that needs work. It powers on and the better part of it works fine. I know for the most part what parts i need (rubber, flipper assy, drop targets) but i also need a new playfield. I have looked all over and can only find one on ebay for $1000....too much! I would call myself electricly and mechanically inclined, that being said i have never worked on a pinball machine before. I also found that the sound does not work, and after playing it a few times it no longer wants to give me a ball at startup. with all these problems is this a worthy project? Fixing alot is not a problem, I will enjoy that alot. I am more wondering if it is reasonable price wise. thanks in advance!

-jon

#4 13 years ago

after talking to a few people i think i agree with you erak. As long as i can make it playable im happy.

#6 13 years ago

some pictures

IMG_1696.JPGIMG_1696.JPG IMG_1693.JPGIMG_1693.JPG IMG_1695.JPGIMG_1695.JPG

#7 13 years ago

also right flipper only goes half the way up and then makes a buzzing sound...thoughts?

#11 13 years ago

a new playfield is out....cant find one, but i do wanna repaint some of it. does model paint work well? also is wax better then a coat of poly?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider figmuffin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-new-and-need-some-time-warp-help?tu=figmuffin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.