(Topic ID: 117732)

Im looking for a good tech that wants to come to Hawaii.

By Kahanaohana

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 83 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FullSizeRender.jpg
    20150205_135215.jpg
    PuddleJumper-798.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 9 years ago
    Quoted from Kahanaohana:

Me and my friend are newbs and we would like a pin tech to come to hawaii. We are looking for someone who knows pins very well and wont have too many problems fixing the machines. We hopefully can learn a thing or too also. The stuff we need fixed is mostly basic stuff, my indy is a little buggy but nothing a good tech cant fix. For now we have ST,IJ,Monopoly,Cftbl,Xm,AFG. As of now only IJ,cftbl,Afg, need work, the other 3 are like new. It would be a vacation, the pin work would be for free but we would pay for the plane ticket, you will have your own guest house. Sight see for the day, fix pins in afternoon. Im just throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested. If you know a guy who fits the bill please reply or pm me. thanks, Scotty on kauai.

You could always call Clay Harrell again. His article on his trip out there was a fun read.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-looking-for-a-good-tech-that-want-to-come-to-hawaii?tu=underlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.