image-37.jpg
image-565.jpg
JST-3-pin.JPG
IMG_3685.JPG
IMG_3682.JPG
IMG_3681.JPG
IMG_3683.JPG
165126.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lyonsden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'm glad u guys like the mod ,, 2 me it just lOOks to Busy !!! and that Piggy back incorporated w/ the other board ,, if something happen's and causes the Stern PDB to burn out in area's controlled by J6 / J7 ,, Ya think Stern's Warranty will cover /// No !!

The power for the LEDs comes from the 5v accessory plug and not J6 or J7. This is only to read their state and otherwise the harness acts as a pass-throught for the power to the voltages. Overall, interesting point and something we have considered, but not a real concern. While the production boards will have locking/tension fit plugs and headers to keep people from plugging in the harness backwards, it wouldn't matter if they did. The return for the flashers are already powered. Pinball machines, for whatever reason, control the grounding of the circuit to active flashers (as opposed to activating the current through the flashers.)

1 week later
#37 9 years ago

Here is a video (finally) of what we are up to with Tron. There is another thread, but figured someone watch this thread would enjoy it.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Spent my Veteran's Day taking the ramps off, putting the ramp lights on, and then putting the ramps back on. LOVE this mod. Can't wait for the board to make it game interactive. The instructions they provide are top notch. Great pictures included.
Keep up the good work guys. Can't wait for what's next.

On behalf of the Professor Pinball team: thanks! (And glad to hear the install went well!)

3 months later
#58 9 years ago

Great to hear that you like the kit!

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

What an awesome service you are providing!!! All those details on 'do-it-yourself' took a lot of time. ALL is very much appreciated!
Mike in Kentucky

Thanks Mike. A group of us are doing our best to make modding as open as possible. The more people tinkering, coming up with neat ideas, and contributing it back to the community means more fun for everyone.

4 years later
#62 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Old thread... but I wanted to give a huge endorsement to Eric with regards to support of this product. I recently bought an IMVE that had the pinduino controlled addressable LED lights on the ramps installed by the original owner. Upon purchase these did not work however. Eric was very patient with my noob type questions, since i had never worked with the pinduino board and lights before. All of this happened over the holidays when schedules can get very busy. In the end, Eric had me send the board back to him and he diagnosed the problem and upgraded the board. And all was covered under Eric’s VERY GENEROUS warranty policy. I really can’t think of another example of someone selling something like this and providing such great coverage so many years later.
Got it installed recently and love the light effects!! Very nice way to add interactive lighting. I will definitely be looking at options for adding these to other games supported by this product.

Happy to help and glad you like the Pinduino in IM. IM was one of the first games I did with the pinduino and the upgrade to the lighting is still one of my favorites!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 24.95
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lyonsden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-interactive-ramp-lights-chase-lamps-part-2?tu=lyonsden and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.