image-37.jpg
image-565.jpg
JST-3-pin.JPG
IMG_3685.JPG
IMG_3682.JPG
IMG_3681.JPG
IMG_3683.JPG
165126.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grinder901.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago

Wow!!!! So as an owner of your ramp mod, wil mine do this or will it require something else from you first? I'll bet it looks very cool in person. Pretty excited.

#7 9 years ago

I will def install them when they come in and I'll post pictures. Very excited .

#9 9 years ago

Oh hell yea def option 2.

#12 9 years ago

PM sent about my plug in replacement.

#26 9 years ago

I have this very badass under cabinet led kit that plugs into J6 and J7. It's a customized kit and it's great. Now that you mention this extra harness will be plugging into J6 and J7 too, will I have to decide which mod to plug or could I piggyback yours on top of his? Any idea? Has that been thought of by yall?

image-565.jpgimage-565.jpg
image-37.jpgimage-37.jpg

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

Yep, the wiring harness we've developed will piggy back right on to what you have. No worries. Unplug J6 and J7, plug them into our wiring harness, plug the wiring harness into your badass under cabinet led kit, and you are set!
-Wes

Well then I'm doubly sold!! Who do I pay? Got my ramp lights today and should have them on by the weekend.

1 week later
#38 9 years ago

Spent my Veteran's Day taking the ramps off, putting the ramp lights on, and then putting the ramps back on. LOVE this mod. Can't wait for the board to make it game interactive. The instructions they provide are top notch. Great pictures included.

Keep up the good work guys. Can't wait for what's next.

3 months later
#52 9 years ago

All I can say is WOW!!!! I installed the interactive board into my ramp lights and holy crap man......it's so bad ass and beautiful. The green of Whiplash, the purple of Monger, it's all game interactive and adds so much to the visual part of the gameplay but isn't too much to be distracting. The ramp lights do this cool ass pulsing up and down during certain parts of the game. You can tell a lot of time and attention went into this kit.

I highly recommend this kit to anyone looking to take their IM to the next level visually. The ramps lights go red and yellow during attract mode and then BOOM are super interactive and customized during game play.

Well done guys! I'll be recording a video and posting it to the Iron Man club thread tonight.

1 week later
#55 9 years ago

Crazy right? I mean, Wow!! Just makes the game seem more intense with the ramp lights firing off after certain shots or modes.

#57 9 years ago

Don't tell Rob that!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 24.95
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grinder901.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-interactive-ramp-lights-chase-lamps-part-2?tu=grinder901 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.