Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pin-tastic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

viking.gif
    image-24.jpg
    GNR_014.JPG
    GNR_013.JPG
    GNR_012.JPG
    GNR_001.JPG
    GNR_027.JPG
    GNR_022.JPG
    GNR_008.JPG
    GNR_007.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 11 years ago

That Axl hole is in sorry shape....The insert on the "G" ramp is pretty beat too. Not sure what price you got but there seems to be a lot of work needed for that PF. Looks like your gonna need a new scoop too.

#21 11 years ago

Sorry B_R I think you should pass on this one.....In the 1st pics it has some kinda metal piece where the "Duff" captive ball should be. This one looks to be beat to hell. Not worth it unless your getting it for around 1k & want to take on a major restore.

#23 11 years ago

This is what that area should look like.

image-24.jpgimage-24.jpg

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from Firebaall:

What- Ever Dude ,,,, I got something you can Spit Polish !!!!!!

If you took offense to what I said, maybe it's time you stepped up your game to something more than wiping dirt off a pinball machine, and putting LEDs in it.

Attachments viking.gif (11.1 KB, 0 downloads) 5 minutes old

Man WTF? this aint RGP.... why does it have to go from a productive thread trying to help someone out to shit talking.

#32 11 years ago
    Quoted from Baiter:

smassa: Where did that pic come from? Nice looking game.

IPDB

#34 11 years ago

Looking at that playfield pic there are incorrect posts all over the place. Also some kind of weird 1-way gate above the left outlane. Kinda looks like a game that would launch the ball across the playfield to the left out of the ball shooter. GnR shouldnt have this. have any close up pics of this area of the Playfield?

#40 11 years ago

I wouldnt pay over 2k for it. Still kinda concerned about the shooter lane area. Good luck whatever you decide.

#48 11 years ago

ebay.com link: GUNS N ROSES DATA EAST PINBALL MACHINE Las Vegas NV

Not sure if the seller of this one is a member here but to assume a GnR will sell for 5k especially one that has an many issues as this one may be a bit of a stretch. This one on ebay didnt sell the 1st time around and it is in very nice condition.

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from Firebaall:

I see the machine that B_R is looking at, worth 4K when fixed up correctly. Take a close look at the one that sold for over 4K. It's got axl hole wear that wasn't even corrected.

Im not convinced that it would be worth trying to buy this GnR with the hope of flipping it for 4k. That thing is beat to hell & has quite a few issues. The fact that the inserts are that bad, Major outhole wear & some kind of weird gate that shouldnt be there along with many issues that could be hidden. Sure if he gets it for lets say $1500 it may be worth it but anything more then 2k is wasted money.

Parts alone for this game are expensive and it could run over $500 in parts alone not including time spent just to make this thing look respectable.

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

smassa said:Im not convinced that it would be worth trying to buy this GnR with the hope of flipping it for 4k. That thing is beat to hell & has quite a few issues. The fact that the inserts are that bad, Major outhole wear & some kind of weird gate that shouldnt be there along with many issues that could be hidden. Sure if he gets it for lets say $1500 it may be worth it but anything more then 2k is wasted money.
    Parts alone for this game are expensive and it could run over $500 in parts alone not including time spent just to make this thing look respectable.

Yr Right smassa , I might Just Pass on this 1 .. Would Still like to see it when he's got it Play-n !!

Its a fun game....Owned one for years & it was my 1st DMD pin. I'd be patient & wait for a nicer example to come along. Too many unknowns with that one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-headed-to-look-gnr-b_r?tu=smassa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.