I'm going down to NY state who's got what for sale *HWY81 & HWY 87*

By flashinstinct

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Canuck heading across the border either this weekend or the next. Going as far down as Middletown NY. Coming down from hwy 81 and coming back up on hwy 87. If you are on that route let me know what you have,

Here is a list (but not limited to)
World Cup Soccer
No Good Gofers
T2 or T3
Fish Tales
Judge Dredd
Demolition Man
Taxi
LOTR
Indiana Jones
CFTBL
Congo
POTC
Jurassic Park
X-Men
TSSP
RBION
No Fear
Blackwater 100
WPT
STTNG

Go ahead take your best shot!

#3 10 years ago

I have a bsd an hour further south in jersey.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

The loop is getting too big. BSD is not really on my radar. But thanks for the offer.

#5 10 years ago

I have a T2 and FT on Long Island. Search for my for sale thread.

#6 10 years ago

Just to reinforce looking mostly for stuff I need to clean. No sense in buying if all the work is done

#8 10 years ago

spidey, shrek, mm in rhode island(mass line) - thanks ed

#9 10 years ago

I've got a nice clean Monopoly (see my FS thread) about 15 minutes from Middletown, NY.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Just to reinforce looking mostly for stuff I need to clean. No sense in buying if all the work is done

Instead of what sounds like dismissive responses to nice folk local here with nice pins, try adding project to the description and title , not something to work on this winter. There are guys that work on all level of pins.

You would like a project pin from the list provided? Correct? Ok YZFGUY shove you BSD up your.........

Good luck in America

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Is it for sale good sir?

#12 10 years ago

I have a CQ Williams IJ right by the NY state border. Maybe 25 mins south of Middletown.

#13 10 years ago

Hey Flash don't mean to hijack your thread but I am also heading out that way end of November. Looking to buy a collector quality Safe Cracker if anyone is interested in selling. I didn't see it on your list so hope your ok with me posting.

We can tag team bumps

-Mauro

#15 10 years ago

What would you offer for a routed WCS that needs to be cleaned?

#16 10 years ago

All mail answered. If you haven't received a pm please let me know.

#17 10 years ago

pm sent

#18 10 years ago

Are you interested in the Monopoly 15 minutes from Middletown? Thanks

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-going-down-to-ny-state-whos-got-what-for-sale-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.