Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 88 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by RTS
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

league avg (resized).JPG
    league avg 2 (resized).JPG
    download (resized).jpg
    ddb (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I guess I'm a pretty good player, especially considering my age, but there are times I almost wish I wasn't. Case in point, I qualified for the A division in a tournament a couple weeks ago, getting my hopes up that maybe just once my luck would hold out long enough to garner myself a trophy (best to date was 4th) but sure enough the ball became an outlane-seeking missle in round one of the finals. Very frustrating! It's like the universe is trying to tell me I have more important things to do than to get a swelled head and start entering all the competitions I could!

I wish you would enter more events and take them a bit more serious. I can see you really like it and are very good. I also like hanging w you. With a bit more practice in those finals and playoffs and you will get that trophy one day!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-glad-im-not-a-good-pinball-player?tu=Whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.