(Topic ID: 68802)

I'm done buying used or any pins for that matter!

By yuriijos

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mickthepin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC09137.JPG
beanie.babies-Copy.gif
2554082[1].jpg
kid_crying.jpg
cry.jpeg
image-709.jpg
image.jpg
totaled-pinbot.jpg
image-161.jpg
It_is_alive!.jpg
image-565.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image-334.jpg
scary.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joejet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Shortly after scoring 750M on my finally set up Fish Tales the monitor just quit. After one week of being on a lot and played a lot. Oh well. After owning 7 recent Sterns, its time to learn how this shit really works.

Well there is your first mistake.. Fish Tales doesn't have a monitor. It has an LCD. The monitors are in the remakes.

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Actually it has a DMD (Dot Matrix Display) not an LCD,

Come on dude.. dont spoil it..

2 weeks later
#130 6 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Unfortunately problem was not fixed. JJ is a great guy for coming out and helping but the slam tilt issue is still there. It actually seems to have gotten worse because now the game does the Dino DNA call out over and over again while registering countless ramp shots offering countless extra balls until the current ball drains? I don't understand how this game got so out of whack when it was playing so great before hand. I guess thats pinball but any additional help on whee to start again would be appreciated. Thanks.

You should post a new thread in the tech help section and start with symptoms and photos and work from there.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rexford, NY
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joejet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside