You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-795.jpg
image.jpg
20121220_Oz.Curtain.jpg
shit-hit-the-fan.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taylorva.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#5 10 years ago

Why not just get a refund and buy one that you see posted FS.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

After Jack's post about no warranty coverage for 2nd owners even if still NIB? Think not.

I did call him a couple weeks ago and he told me to "hang in just a little longer...April/may (ish)" Now i find out that July 2011 orders are being told the same thing, "April/may (ish)" when mine is a 2012 (one of the very last) and have not heard of any quanity of games moving out in the meantime, (about 15 LE's if that, since December) so I am calling BS on the April/May thing for mine. At least whoever ends up with this one will be getting one of the last 30 to roll off the line and should have all the "fixes and updates" in it. I wish JJP the best and really hope they get their $hit together soon, as I think they have great potential, but the current situation just plain sucks.

Didn't see that, don't blame you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taylorva.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-doneecwozle-for-sale?tu=taylorva and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.