You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-795.jpg
image.jpg
20121220_Oz.Curtain.jpg
shit-hit-the-fan.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joegrenuk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

I think it's a shame that you can't see your way clear to hang in there, your wait hasn't been any longer than most of us, mine was 2 years 8 months, got frustrating a few times, but I've got the best game I've ever owned to show for it and couldn't be happier.
I realize that pre-ordering and having your money hanging out there isn't for everyone, and God knows reading Pinside will do nothing to ease your anxiety, but you've come this far and you will get a great game.

I think that might be missing the point. It isn't about how great the game is. It's about the process.

It's like when you go into a new restaurant and there is a wait. The hostess tells you it's going to be 30 minutes. And it turns out to be 2 hours. If she had told you 2 hours 2 hours ago, you'd have walked out. Sure, you've heard the food is great, but now you are pissed, too tired and cranky to eat somewhere else, so you go home and have a PBJ. Or a System 11 or three in Zippy's case.

How many preorder people would have said "nope" if Jack came out and said "The games will be delivered in three years from the time you place your order" ?

On top of all of the delays and excuses and broken promises over the past years, this latest "all the LE's are going to be done in 90-days 'ish' " is quickly turning out to be another "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"...or like the hostess in the restaurant. It's "tell them whatever it takes to get them off your back for a minute". People will put up with a lot if you are just honest with them. But if you're not, they won't.

And then, there is the whole new red LE announcement....

Post edited by moderator: Keeps politics out

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

You forgot the fact that while these people are waiting 3 years and more that the regulars are available to be purchased and picked up today. That's a big part of it. If I order first and get my game last, I'm pissed.

No, I didn't forget that; I've posted about that many times in the past. So, yeah, that's on the list, the Ruby LE is on the list, the warranty is on the list, the delay is on the list, the "communication" is on the list, and last but not least, I need another pin like I need a snow shovel here in Florida. That's my list.

I just posted mine FS. http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/done-waiting-fs-wozecle-7500#post-1498619

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

All of this stress and loss of love for JJP could have been avoided if Jack had just delivered the games FIFO.
Instead of punishing the people who paid first by making them wait the longest.

DING DING DING

WE have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#102 10 years ago

How is Jack in a damned if he does, damned if he doesn't situation? All he has to do is to do what he is supposed to do and do what he was paid to do: build the games and ship them on schedule. Period. If he does that, we're happy crickets out here.

If he had done FIFO, and built the 1000 games that were paid for first, we'd be happy crickets out here. When's the last time you heard anyone whining about not getting a regular WOZ? (Never). It's only the good customers who trusted him and financed his business that are whining. In actuality, he used money from prepaid WOZECLE's to build regular WOZ's to sell.

BTW, as a reference point, it took 400 days to take the Empire State building from an empty lot to 102 stories and open for business. In 1930.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 24.50
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 91.00
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

13,000 (OBO)
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joegrenuk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-doneecwozle-for-sale?tu=joegrenuk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.