Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by blondetall
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
waiting-married-with-children.gif
image-632.jpg
lingerie.jpg
hill.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-03-05 at 9.19.04 PM.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snaroff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Continued from other thread...

OK, just got home from work and there must be a lot of Pinside love for JJP, as there were exactly ZERO offers in my inbox. Seems like everyone who wants one has one, or just knows better than to buy into the pre-order BS anymore.
I'm bumping up my original statement of waiting a week to get a refund and going to call Jack on Friday if no one here wants it.
Really irritates me that if I just get a refund at this point, I will have given JJP a $7500 interest-free loan with not a damn thing to show for it other than a couple years of BS. Plus it was not an interest free ride for me. As some of you know, after I ordered my LE, I ran into some health troubles and racked up medical bills, so I had to make my JJP payments on a credit card. Talking around $90/month interest for 2 years bringing my LE price tag over $9500, then getting a refund of $7500, never even seeing the game, then Jack can turn around and resell my machine for $9000.
Sucks donkey balls.
I almost bailed once before, due to med bills, but Jack had personally told me I'd have my game by Christmas, and my daughter was looking forward to it so much that she decided that it would be OK if I sold her favorite pin (Addams Family) instead.
(Epic F/S Thread)
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/have-to-sell-my-ecwozle
So that is what we did. Wish I hadn't now, and you can bet she does too when there was no WOZ for Christmas.
Not a happy camper right now and just want out of the whole deal.

Even if JJP delivered the pin earlier this year, you'd still be racking up credit card interest. It's not like delivering the pin would result in paying off the card. Can't imagine disclosing this private information is going to help you sell the pin. Get the refund and pay off the debt. My 2$.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

So he starts another thread and then goes down the exact same path that got the original thread locked. Too soon to predict Thread #3?

Not surprising when the FS post leads off with "The endless wait, lack of any time frame, no progress updates, endless drama...I'm out.". Not exactly motivating to a prospective buyer! Given the number of folks complaining/bailing, the best path is to simply get a refund. That's what I did exactly one year ago and I've never looked back or regretted the decision (especially after seeing/playing it last month).

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Somewhere in the back of my mind I'm thinking the info was partially intended to shame JJP into following through on their commitment- even if only to this one buyer.
Not saying that's right or fair (vs all the others that have broken promises), but there it is....
GLWTS, maybe you can find someone to trade a TAF?

Even if Jack personally delivered his pin today, it doesn't payoff the credit card interest. Now if Jack were a real mensch, he'd pay all the interest accrued during the wait period. We all know that's not going to happen.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snaroff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside