AC290F18-2340-4FD1-B840-A2B7B975CE04 (resized).jpeg
3B9B6D53-1378-48D3-A705-B5766174E76F (resized).png
48E5EBE0-37B4-4D85-9498-C9FEFDEA1BFE (resized).png
mSFXk2a.gif
Image 4-15-21 at 9.14 PM (resized).jpeg
1-thebigbangth (resized).jpg
96A736A9-E406-4152-91A6-12608BF9F347 (resized).jpeg
dozens_of_us_arrested_development.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gunnut40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#200 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I apologize for starting this thread while I was drinking last night. And I just realized the irony - I’m doing to Cary what Cary sometimes does to Stern, harping on the negative while minimizing the positive.
Caucasian2Step I love every one of your well thought out reviews, both here and on IPDB. I have a game on location, so I definitely relate to the pain there. I also worked as the tech for a big tournament where all of the games were donated - talk about stress.
FWIW after I put the iPad down last night, I played every one of my pins. That’s what I should have done instead of starting this thread. Sorry for ragging on you, Cary.

Never be sorry about your about what you typed. You felt like you should post this if you were drinking...that’s a plus no bullshit filter. Pinside does not like it. Piss on them that’s your opinion.

1 week later
#277 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah you have to find your game. Doesn’t matter what others think. My basement is mostly a land of misfit toys. I only regret taking this long to get 80s gottliebs into my house. They are so so good, and mostly shunned by the masses.

Hey want to come in my basement? I gots some tasty popsicles! Oh and some pinballs...

#288 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Thats it, I'm done with TNT's videos. I think motordome looks sweet but after Todd's constant SLANDERING of that game, I just can't take it anymore.

Will you let me drink your cokes or am I only allowed Shasta?

Sure if you want rum in it. I have that also.

#291 2 years ago
Quoted from TxJay:

That's funny, I cringe when someone has a top 20 list with negative shit about their own country. I have traveled outside of our country (that's the US for you sensitive types) and met great and not so great people there. Not once did I think that the bad ones represented the whole country. There are bad apples in every bunch. I don't judge them all based on those few. The funny thing is at different Pinball events I have met people that have traveled here to the US and had an absolutely great time and were treated with kindness and respect and they couldn't wait to come back. We Americans, for the most part, were very friendly and polite to them. Not saying everyone is perfect but about even from what I found traveling to other countries myself. So before you start "cringing" about your country when you read something posted on a forum, think about what I posted. Believe it or not your country really isn't as bad as you have been told and talking negative about it doesn't make you look enlightened.

Hell yeah! What has the sleepy done for us. Well besides taking us to pound town! I could say more,.. mods will take me to piside jail.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#293 2 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

We get it. A gun nut who thinks a comma plus two periods is correct punctuation. Nothing more to say.

Ha ha. That’s funny! Jabbing at me like that. I would say some bull butter. Nope you are smarter than me. Hell kinda like you think I’m a dumb ass. Well hell I will agree with you sir. I’m still learning and growing. As far as my post grammar correct you can kiss my ass! Only one person matter. Better get the grammar going on! Hell I kinda. You seem kinda a dickmhead!

#296 2 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

I accept your admission and will give your prior political opinion the weight it deserves.

Done fuck up

Quoted from jayhawkai:

I accept your admission and will give your prior political opinion the weight it deserves.

Quoted from jayhawkai:

Quoted from jayhawkai:

JYou know what is up is up fuck you!!!!!! How does it feel to be

Quoted from jayhawkai:

Sorry man. I’m lashing out. I haven’t got over whodey.
He was my best friend. He was better than me or anyone else.

#306 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I brought home a Stranger Things Pro today, and I couldn’t be happier. It reminds me of my old Iron Man, tons of flow and fun.

No way. Iron man is the shit!

#309 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It's just not the same without him

It will not be ever! I will say.. I love Cary hardy content. Honest just spill it out. It’s great! I like you a lot swampfire also.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects
Decals
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Edenton, NC
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Portland, OR
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gunnut40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-done-with-cary-hardys-game-reviews?tu=Gunnut40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.