AC290F18-2340-4FD1-B840-A2B7B975CE04 (resized).jpeg
3B9B6D53-1378-48D3-A705-B5766174E76F (resized).png
48E5EBE0-37B4-4D85-9498-C9FEFDEA1BFE (resized).png
mSFXk2a.gif
Image 4-15-21 at 9.14 PM (resized).jpeg
1-thebigbangth (resized).jpg
96A736A9-E406-4152-91A6-12608BF9F347 (resized).jpeg
dozens_of_us_arrested_development.gif

There are 327 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 1 year ago

If you enjoyed the game you shouldn’t let someone’s opinion of it change your decision. Enjoy what you like!

#302 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

expletive laden, over-acting self aggrandizement

So true. I flee from that stuff. I don't even know there is a Cary and his videos.

So much good advice here, which is to like what you like and not look to be told what you like.

#303 1 year ago

I brought home a Stranger Things Pro today, and I couldn’t be happier. It reminds me of my old Iron Man, tons of flow and fun.

#304 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I brought home a Stranger Things Pro today, and I couldn’t be happier. It reminds me of my old Iron Man, tons of flow and fun.

And there you have it.
You bought and are enjoying a game that some people will trash talk.

FWIW, I like the game as well.

#305 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I brought home a Stranger Things Pro today, and I couldn’t be happier.

Haha...that'll fucking show him! You hear that Carey?!?!

#306 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

No way. Iron man is the shit!

#307 1 year ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Sorry man. I’m lashing out. I haven’t got over whodey.
He was my best friend. He was better than me or anyone else.

It's just not the same without him

#308 1 year ago

Cary Hardy’s YouTube is breaking the Internet due to this Thread. Go Go Go!!

#309 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It's just not the same without him

It will not be ever! I will say.. I love Cary hardy content. Honest just spill it out. It’s great! I like you a lot swampfire also.

#310 1 year ago

I still haven’t watched that guy’s video and don’t plan to watch.

I do read swampfire “confessional” thread.

Swampfire for the win.

1 week later
#311 1 year ago

Cary Hardy is amazingly talented. I give him a couple of bucks every month. I never miss a episode just like everyone else on this thread. I don’t agree on the Oculus Pinball review. I’m getting dizzy already...

#312 1 year ago

So what have we learned from this thread ?

#313 1 year ago

Personally, I appreciate reviews that are honestly critical of products. If I want a review that's all butterflies and rainbows then I'll watch the promo videos from the maker of the product. I then reserve my opinion until I actually get to experience the product first hand, pay attention to the issues noted, then make my own decision.

In my previous job, I was constantly being presented products/solutions by vendors for my company to represent and was always told/shown how great they were with hardly any critical evaluation of the products, especially within the context of competing products. I pretty much formulated a method of letting the manufacturers present to me but limiting their time to about 30 minutes. I would always follow-up by saying thank you and how I appreciated them highlighting the positive things their products should do anyway, and would then proceed with several critical questions related to things their product did not do, did inefficiently, or wasn't as good as other leading products in the space. The response were quite varied, and sometimes people really exposed themselves as not being very sharp. However, I always appreciated the ones that had good responses to my questions which showed me they actually knew their products, competition, and market space well.

#314 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

So what have we learned from this thread ?

Live and let live?

#315 1 year ago

opps, wrong thread. delete

#316 1 year ago

Delete this thread now.

#317 1 year ago
Quoted from AnimeDude892:

Delete this thread now.

why?

#318 1 year ago

Because it’s not necessary.

#319 1 year ago

Delete this thread now.

It would die if people would stop bumping it.

FWIW I watched TheCapn’s first impression video on Mando, and I agree with 90% of what he said. If anything, I’m probably more critical than he is on this one.

#320 1 year ago

Neither was your post.

#321 1 year ago

I'm just glad he's not afraid to say as he feels better or right some may feel. We all see threads here where the people feel there are the speak of all in pinball. It nice to get the varying thoughts on this. Do I agree with Cary 100% no.
So I watch as my own choice.

4 months later
#322 11 months ago

Gotta say I like this guys' videos. No Bullshit and he gets straight to the point. Some funny moments as well but doesn't overdue it like others trying to be funny...Seems to know his stuff too.

#323 11 months ago

Cary hardy is the bomb. I saw her dance once…

#324 10 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Gotta say I like this guys' videos. No Bullshit and he gets straight to the point. Some funny moments as well but doesn't overdue it like others trying to be funny...Seems to know his stuff too.

agreed

1 month later
#325 9 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I like him a lot and he is knowledgeable. You aren't going to agree with him all the time, so what?

Great to see him streaming at Pinball Expo!

1 month later
#326 7 months ago

This is way offtopic biut since Cary wanted to step in last time when Kaneda pulled the plug:
Did Kaneda pull the plug again? Why? - I neglected pinball a bit for the last couple of weeks weeks/ months...

#327 7 months ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

This is way offtopic biut since Cary wanted to step in last time when Kaneda pulled the plug:
Did Kaneda pull the plug again? Why? - I neglected pinball a bit for the last couple of weeks weeks/ months...

I think he pulled the plug because of the pushback from his constant patreon asks. He also was very upset someone leaked jjp godfather.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, MI
$ 8.50
$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 400.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
There are 327 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!