AC290F18-2340-4FD1-B840-A2B7B975CE04 (resized).jpeg
3B9B6D53-1378-48D3-A705-B5766174E76F (resized).png
48E5EBE0-37B4-4D85-9498-C9FEFDEA1BFE (resized).png
mSFXk2a.gif
Image 4-15-21 at 9.14 PM (resized).jpeg
1-thebigbangth (resized).jpg
96A736A9-E406-4152-91A6-12608BF9F347 (resized).jpeg
dozens_of_us_arrested_development.gif

There are 321 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 3 months ago

If you enjoyed the game you shouldn’t let someone’s opinion of it change your decision. Enjoy what you like!

#302 3 months ago
Quoted from JodyG:

expletive laden, over-acting self aggrandizement

So true. I flee from that stuff. I don't even know there is a Cary and his videos.

So much good advice here, which is to like what you like and not look to be told what you like.

#303 3 months ago

I brought home a Stranger Things Pro today, and I couldn’t be happier. It reminds me of my old Iron Man, tons of flow and fun.

#304 3 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I brought home a Stranger Things Pro today, and I couldn’t be happier. It reminds me of my old Iron Man, tons of flow and fun.

And there you have it.
You bought and are enjoying a game that some people will trash talk.

FWIW, I like the game as well.

#305 3 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I brought home a Stranger Things Pro today, and I couldn’t be happier.

Haha...that'll fucking show him! You hear that Carey?!?!

#306 3 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

No way. Iron man is the shit!

#307 3 months ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Sorry man. I’m lashing out. I haven’t got over whodey.
He was my best friend. He was better than me or anyone else.

It's just not the same without him

#308 3 months ago

Cary Hardy’s YouTube is breaking the Internet due to this Thread. Go Go Go!!

#309 3 months ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It's just not the same without him

It will not be ever! I will say.. I love Cary hardy content. Honest just spill it out. It’s great! I like you a lot swampfire also.

#310 3 months ago

I still haven’t watched that guy’s video and don’t plan to watch.

I do read swampfire “confessional” thread.

Swampfire for the win.

1 week later
#311 86 days ago

Cary Hardy is amazingly talented. I give him a couple of bucks every month. I never miss a episode just like everyone else on this thread. I don’t agree on the Oculus Pinball review. I’m getting dizzy already...

#312 86 days ago

So what have we learned from this thread ?

#313 86 days ago

Personally, I appreciate reviews that are honestly critical of products. If I want a review that's all butterflies and rainbows then I'll watch the promo videos from the maker of the product. I then reserve my opinion until I actually get to experience the product first hand, pay attention to the issues noted, then make my own decision.

In my previous job, I was constantly being presented products/solutions by vendors for my company to represent and was always told/shown how great they were with hardly any critical evaluation of the products, especially within the context of competing products. I pretty much formulated a method of letting the manufacturers present to me but limiting their time to about 30 minutes. I would always follow-up by saying thank you and how I appreciated them highlighting the positive things their products should do anyway, and would then proceed with several critical questions related to things their product did not do, did inefficiently, or wasn't as good as other leading products in the space. The response were quite varied, and sometimes people really exposed themselves as not being very sharp. However, I always appreciated the ones that had good responses to my questions which showed me they actually knew their products, competition, and market space well.

#314 86 days ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

So what have we learned from this thread ?

Live and let live?

#315 86 days ago

opps, wrong thread. delete

#316 83 days ago

Delete this thread now.

#317 83 days ago
Quoted from AnimeDude892:

Delete this thread now.

why?

#318 83 days ago

Because it’s not necessary.

#319 83 days ago

Delete this thread now.

It would die if people would stop bumping it.

FWIW I watched TheCapn’s first impression video on Mando, and I agree with 90% of what he said. If anything, I’m probably more critical than he is on this one.

#320 83 days ago

Neither was your post.

#321 82 days ago

I'm just glad he's not afraid to say as he feels better or right some may feel. We all see threads here where the people feel there are the speak of all in pinball. It nice to get the varying thoughts on this. Do I agree with Cary 100% no.
So I watch as my own choice.

There are 321 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside