AC290F18-2340-4FD1-B840-A2B7B975CE04 (resized).jpeg
3B9B6D53-1378-48D3-A705-B5766174E76F (resized).png
48E5EBE0-37B4-4D85-9498-C9FEFDEA1BFE (resized).png
mSFXk2a.gif
Image 4-15-21 at 9.14 PM (resized).jpeg
1-thebigbangth (resized).jpg
96A736A9-E406-4152-91A6-12608BF9F347 (resized).jpeg
dozens_of_us_arrested_development.gif
There are 461 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 10.
#51 3 years ago

I enjoyed the Led Zep Pro machine that I played.
I'm too cheap and not wealthy enough to buy new machines.
I enjoy watching pinball related YouTube videos.
Carl Hardy is fine. I wish I made my living doing what he does, instead of my normal job.
I wonder if his YouTube persona is acting and if he is like that all the time?
I'm glad there is YouTube content related to pinballs, reviewing machines, and repairing them.
People complain about everything these days. Pinball helps me escape the lame stuff that goes on in the world.

I played Iron Maiden recently and liked the game, but hated the music and theme. Ugh.

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

People complain about everything these days. Pinball helps me escape the lame stuff that goes on in the world.

I completely agree. I think that is why the complaining about pinball that we see so much on this forum and some of the "pinball media" gets tiresome.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

Who cares what others think? I like Popeye, you can’t piss in my cereal.

Ah ...there you are ! Fellow Popeye fan

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Playing a game and making up your own mind probably was where you should have started from.
If all it take to kill your excitement is a youtube video you must have a hard time making choices !

I thought this or op is actually a shill for the YT channel.

#55 3 years ago

Only learned about this guy recently. Made it 2 minutes into a video and turned it off. Not my thing.

Was concerned about zep le. Not a zep fan. Got one because i worked a trade deal. Figured I could trade it if it sucked.

It is awesome. Ordered the shooter rod and topper. Ended up dumping my tmnt le which everyone says is so much better.

Make up your own mind on what you like.

#56 3 years ago

F...ing really.??

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Alright, I know it’s against the rules to call someone out, but I’m pulling the “public figure” card here. Cary, I love your video production standards. But dude, it seems like every new Stern has a fatal flaw for you. I get it, the 90’s had some great games! I have a few myself (though my collection is mostly pre-DMD).
Here’s the thing. I was totally psyched about Led Zeppelin Premium. I went to a friend’s house and played his LE, had a BLAST playing it. Then I watched your review and it sucked out every ounce of joy I’d had. There’s no way I’d buy a LZ now, and they were one of my top 5 bands growing up in the late 70’s. All the joy, totally gone. Is your assessment right? Maybe some of it, but it was relentlessly negative.
Plan B: Stranger Things Premium. Let’s see what Cary thinks of this one...are you kidding me? At least half of that review was about how the older Brian Eddy games were all better, or hammering Stern about gameplay issues.
No sir, I will not buy into this dystopian vision. From now on, I’ll play the game and make up my own mind, maybe with some input from the STDM reviews.
I do respect your retro lineup, your production quality, and your independent control of your eyebrows. I cannot respect your pessimism.

Didn‘t Cary only „review“ LZ Pro?

Srsly, the main complaints are the dead end shot (only Pro) and that one feature is not as advertised (ramp shootable from every flipper).

Both is not an opinion and as you said you wanted a Premium anyway.

And yes he is kinda harsh, often it‘s funny and a parody, sometimes just bitter.

I wan‘t a BKSoR. Cary jumped a bit with his opinion coming from the anouncement to the reveal and his first gameplay (LE).
Only sad thing is when his resume is „Pro is PROPABLY the way to go“ but he never follows up and plays that.
What you‘re finding when you newly drop in is a bunch of videos regarding the same game that are all over the place. So... just not the ideal source for reviews.

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I just popped in for the LZ scoring exploit help. Haha

Careful Chuck , you'll be called a YouTube rando

#59 3 years ago

I’m new to the hobby but I like Cary’s content. A review is just someone’s opinion. He is at least explaining why he doesn’t like certain things. His TMNT review was really positive. I haven’t had the easiest time finding pinball reviews and decent content on YouTube so I appreciate what he is putting out there. I also don’t think he tries to over-do it with the comedy, which is really annoying in some other videos.

#60 3 years ago

I like Cary's content. He gives his honest opinion. Doesnt mean its your opinion. I love many games others do not.

Almost every pinball machine (cough cough thunderbirds) is fun for a little while. I like stranger things... would I pay 6k for one... no. But its still fun to play a few times, I think we judge every games as if we were going to own it.

#61 3 years ago

That Cary Hardy guy is the worst. He is all about making controversy / noise in order to be relevant. He teases you with something he is going to reveal or say and then takes 20 minutes to say it. Keeps repeating himself just to stretch it out. He thinks he is being smart but instead is just pissing people off. Total waste of time.

#62 3 years ago

Note, lots of time he is negatively reviewing a game without even playing it. He makes a judgement based on preliminary pics. That doesn’t seem right to me.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#63 3 years ago

So instead of someone's honest opinion you want a yes man's review to feel better about your purchase? Cary has no horse in the race for you to buy. He is just being honest with how he feels. Sdtm is reviewing these things to sell. Every game gets a B, for God's sake.

Also odd: you liked it, saw someone else didn't like it, and then didn't like it yourself? Holy crap that's weird.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from dougram69:

That Cary Hardy guy is the worst. He is all about making controversy / noise in order to be relevant. He teases you with something he is going to reveal or say and then takes 20 minutes to say it. Keeps repeating himself just to stretch it out. He thinks he is being smart but instead is just pissing people off. Total waste of time.

I like his stuff , I agree with some of it , disagree with some of it , I just like watching and listening to views on pinball .
Love your avatar by the way .

#65 3 years ago

This is some thing I think about when I write about a game. How do I contribute to the community with an opinion? This isn’t some sort of a purity test, it’s a matter of how do I stay true to the game that I love, myself and my fellow pinheads?

When I watch his videos, I believe that this is who he is. I also believe that his intentions are not to be overly pessimistic. But he is also frustrated because he knows that things can be done better. It’s a basic conflict between his expectations and business decisions that are made without his desired outcomes. Are these expectations unwarranted? That’s a book right there... But I can also say that his respective, especially as a tech (btw, is he a real tech? I have no idea. But for the sake of this post, I will assume he is) is not the same as most pinheads because he sees the effect of those decisions. He has to fix what doesn’t work because of those choices. It is conflicting for many when businesses will do what they can to be profitable. Some people called cutting corners, Other people will call it a matter of survivability.

Most recreational end-users in the pinball community do not realize how precarious the pinball business is. Most collectors just want to play pinball. The amount of talent, resources, funds and RISK is staggering. Making pinball games is not an easy task and there are many things that can go wrong. Not too long ago, Stern closed at stores at the end of the year. Fortunately some holiday magic happened and an investor was found. That’s right, for a while. For a few brief weeks. There was no one in the world making pinball. This wasn’t too long ago. Jersey Jack nearly went out of business and was saved by another investor recently as well. There are numerous other examples of less successful stories out there. Interestingly enough, Spooky has made a splash but with a much different business plan. Small production runs in slow growth with planned incremental steps that bring more and more of the entire production process and house have made a real difference. Companies like Stern cannot survive if their production line stops. The assembly line is too large and employees to many people. If the sharks stop swimming, it sinks to the bottom of the floor of the ocean. Fortunately, fortunes for the pinball industry are different than they were just a few years ago.

Cultural and business shifts have moved from sales that were almost 100% to distributors and operators to a much higher percentage of collectors and home players. The expectations of these two communities are vastly different. Simply put, if your game doesn’t work for an operator, they can’t put food on their table. You can’t pay your bills. And the distributors that are trying to do the same will fail as well. The home collector has a much different approach. They are looking for fun not a revenue stream and a means to make a living. Just approach any technician or operator on site fixing a game and ask him a question. You can feel the other distain and hate from many of them as you think that what they’re doing is fun while they are taking their work seriously. Please consider this. They’re not being rude. You are being rude by interrupting the, while they fix the game that someone like me and you broke by using it. Give them space, they don’t have time to waste.

I personally invite every pinball collector and player (all the way from the museum curators to the tourney rats who look for any reason to complain about a game that didn’t do them right...) out there to take at least one of their games and put them at their local corner bar. The experience is eye-opening. When you work as a tech, and a game goes down, it needs to get fixed. Now. Depending on your location, you may lose it after the yelling stops. Or it will just sit there and take up space because someone doesn’t really care about it. People spilled beer all over it, cover their initials into the side of it, all sorts of things happen. Queen doors get kicked in. And of course those mechanisms that take the money and always jam up. This is something that I never hear collectors talk about. Street locations and the relationships that are formed with those locations that are looking to make money with pinball. Pat Lawlor talks about this quite a bit during his original podcast with Clay Harrell. They have some audio from him from Chicago expo from years ago and he directly addresses why twilight zone was a failure. Twilight zone is my favorite game of all time and to hear him talk about his own creation like this is fascinating. It also gives you a great deal of insight into the mind of people who make pinball. Check it out here: http://www.pinrepair.com/topcast/past.php

Now how many collectors out there who love to play pinball and have no idea how to fix the games that they collect, hmmmmmmmm? Sometimes a fix is very easy to see and deal with. See that loose bolt, tighten it! At the same time, how many collectors get in brand new game out of the box. What do they do? They play it! They can’t help themselves, they’re like a little kid in the candy store who is just gotten the biggest gobstopper they’ve ever seen in their entire life. It doesn’t occur to them that this game may need some maintenance before the first ball is plunged in it. Most operators I know get a game out of the box before they play a single game they go through the top and the bottom of the entire game and they tighten all the loose screws and nuts they can find. Others have friends come on over and play the game before it is released into the wild so they can find out what is wrong with anything BEFORE they get those calls. And trust me, those gremlins... they’re there. I have never seen a new game come out of the box that didn’t have issues like this. Quality control on a game with thousands of parts is not an easy thing to do. There are many variables even from one copy of a game to the next. It’s a level of seriousness that most collectors never see. Because all they see is what the game can do for them. Not anyone else.

So when you have someone who might know better and doesn’t have the patience for nonsense, it can come off as pessimistic. But if you lived in a world where the thing that you loved caused you a lot of pain and frustration. Because you knew better.... Your point of view might be different as well. Empathetically, it can be difficult to witness. But my impression of this man is that he’s not doing it just to complain, or bitch and moan. He’s telling it as it is from his own point of view. Your choice is, you can take it or leave it, but he’s not doing it without reason. He might just be doing it for his own therapeutic reasons. Cathartic venting works!

I will admit to the fact that I have them too. My recent review of jersey jacks Guns N’ Roses got a lot of down votes because I started out by stating that I wasn’t a fan of Guns N’ Roses. It’s true. I don’t care for their music and while times of changed, Iused to really have a strong dislike for Axl. Slash and Duff are great, but I couldn’t get past the childish rankings of lil’ red. That and I just don’t care for the theme and the music and I am up front about it. Some people didn’t like it. oh well. That particular game (just like all the other Jjp games) has raised the bar on the theater the pinball can bring to the game. The premium and limited edition versions of this game are absolutely stellar pieces of technology. Jersey Jack also has a long history of technical failures that keep many operators from buying their games and putting them on location. Why do you think you see so many stern pros out on the street? They work. And they don’t go down and stay down for long periods of time. They keep making money on the street. That is what they are designed to do and for the most part, that’s what they do.

People have their points of view and personalities. Sometimes these points of view and or personalities conflict. It’s all part of the human equation. Consider your perspective in relation to pinball. Understand his. Or not. If it makes you feel better, there are talking heads I ignore as well. And it isn’t necessarily for their information, it’s because I can’t abide their nonsense. I get it. I do it too. And more than anything else, it’s like The Dude said: “Yeah, well that's just like... you're opinion man.”

I’m gonna go play some pinball now... and maybe find a game I haven’t played and write a review. Maybe even change my mind about a game and update an old piece of information.

Be well.

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from Ive:

Ah ...there you are ! Fellow Popeye fan

dozens_of_us_arrested_development.gifdozens_of_us_arrested_development.gif
#67 3 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

But.... you own 4 Sterns though

My latest nib purchase has art peeling off playfield. Garbage.

#68 3 years ago

Cary’s reviews mentioned are examples of someone giving it to you as they see it aka An Honest Review. I believe he is sincere from watching his videos and that he believes what he says. So if you are looking for a good/accurate review, Cary Hardy’s videos are a good place to start. If you want a slightly positive tilted review then visit SDTM. They do realistic reviews, but most games end up a B to B- AND they underweight mechanical issues. As a result, SDTM review of STh featured gameplay footage, while Cary got hung up on mechanical problems and technolgy that wasn’t working. As everyone says, you need to play before you pay (buy).

However, this brings up an issue. If you are interested in buying a hot new LE, you most likely won’t have a chance to play first. If you were a potential buyer for STh LE, you’d be thankful to have found Cary’s reviews, which came out early. You’d want to be aware of the mechanical hazards (especially as it involved the main toy). You’d want to know the light show was a bust. Same points apply to LZ LE too. Day 1 code was a bust and lack of good artwork was controversial. Warped playfields he says, yep. That wasn’t in Stern’s launch video. So Cary captured these points. I have convinced myself to seek out Cary’s reviews on all new games.

#69 3 years ago

#70 3 years ago

I like to consult my magic 8 ball when I determine if I will like a game or not. You do you though.

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

If anyone on YT is a rando, it’s me. Haha

#72 3 years ago

What no Pinside poll in this thread? I can't make a decision on anything without a poll...

#73 3 years ago

Don't listen to him, swampfire - both games are shit tons of fun as you found out when you actually played one. Don't let any YouTube or Pinside negativity dissuade you from making a purchase you'll be happy with. I have both machines and they're both awesome...I have no regrets.

I'm thinking YOU should have a YouTube channel since you seem to have a better handle on what's actually a fun game. Just sayin'.

#74 3 years ago

I ask myself:

Could I be spending my time more wisely than reading 70+ posts reviewing a guy that I’ve never heard of that reviews pinballs?

Naahhh - pinball anything is better than pinball nothing! So happy Pinside is back online!

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

No sir, I will not buy into this dystopian vision. From now on, I’ll play the game and make up my own mind, maybe with some input from the STDM reviews.
I do respect your retro lineup, your production quality, and your independent control of your eyebrows. I cannot respect your pessimism.

I would strongly suggest to you to stop reading any sort of review then, of any kind, get off Facebook where you argue with Karen everyday, be done with giving a shit about others.

But don't be such a drama queen about it. What do you expect? Sympathy for a grown up that cannot handle other's opinions?

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Cary is just another wanna be YouTube star.

I dont think anybody with half a brain, aspiring to become a youtube star, does pinball stuff.

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I ask myself:
Could I be spending my time more wisely than reading 70+ posts reviewing a guy that I’ve never heard of that reviews pinballs?
Naahhh - pinball anything is better than pinball nothing! So happy Pinside is back online!

LOL. The best post of the thread!

To the Op: every game in history has people who will complain about it. Look at the reviews for MM, TZ, AFM, MB or any of the newer games, you will find haters.Two of my favorite Sterns, Munsters and BKSOR are that way. Get over it and buy the games (just do not overpay). If you like them great if not sell em. That what this hobby is all about

#78 3 years ago

Who?

#79 3 years ago

Quoted from swampfire:

Who do you watch on youtube to decide which craft beer to drink? What radio DJ convinced you it was ok to like Led Zeppelin in the first place? What an arduous life you must lead.

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I ask myself:

Exactly , pinball anything is better than pinball nothing , three cheers for pinside hip hip ...

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

get off Facebook

This should be a key post.

#82 3 years ago

James hardy from wells Fargo only hardy I trust.

#83 3 years ago

I don't know Cary, never met Cary, haven't watched a video he's done as you tube videos and streams just aren't my thing i'm more of a listening to a podcast in my car guy... so I have no horse in this race...

But am one of those guys that RESPECT and APPRECIATE anything anyone in the hobby who DOES SOMETHING - show promotors, pinball locations, charity, tournament directors, parts mfgrs, podcasters, you tubers, streamers, distributors, mod makers, website content providers, pinball mfgrs and employees, and whatever else I'm forgetting...

Must suck to be Cary to wake up to read this stuff when he does it because he passionate about pinball. So THANKS CARY ! Do your thing - nothing is for everyone so anyone who puts their neck out in the hobby for others needs thick skin and most do. Personally I think it would have been more respectful to maybe send Cary and email with some constructive feedback / your opinion than put a post up publicly bitching about the guy who does this for, what, NO MONEY ?

BE NICE to the people who DO THINGS in the hobby - I've seen too many say 'I don't need this shit' and stop doing the good things they do. That's what really sucks.

#84 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

I dont think anybody with half a brain, aspiring to become a youtube star, does pinball stuff.

We can agree on this

#85 3 years ago

He liked TNMT...

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

These 5 words are why I’m quickly getting tired of YouTube.

Just gotta find the right channels: try Vice Grip Garage -

-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

#87 3 years ago

Ehh, it’s free “content” so i would say watch if it entertains you and if it doesn’t, move on.

I often find a lot of our pinball “personalities” a little grating... and when I do switching them off solves the whole issue!

#88 3 years ago

I love that some people are posting that Cary is just being negative and harsh for the clicks! There isn't a single Pinball Youtuber that makes any real money off their videos, let alone enough to live off of. The idea that Cary is being sensational for the attention is laughable.

Cary seems genuine to me. He doesn't have any ties to manufacturers, and so he doesn't have to play nice to get interviews or other perks. He's a solid pinball tech who restores a lot of games, and does clear coating and pf swaps. And he routes games as well. So I think he brings a different perspective than a lot of the other pinball reviewers.

#89 3 years ago

Cary is fine, the only thing when it may become a bit nasty is with the new games (!) and a lot of it is expectations and price.

His review of Word Cup Soccer is perfectly fine. - But that is not a game where there is an active forum battle of opinion, based on leaked photos, a video or a bit of location play, going on. It is not the next game we hoped will blow us away and now leaves us bummed or angry that it doesn't live up to expectations.

#90 3 years ago

I apologize for starting this thread while I was drinking last night. And I just realized the irony - I’m doing to Cary what Cary sometimes does to Stern, harping on the negative while minimizing the positive.

Caucasian2Step I love every one of your well thought out reviews, both here and on IPDB. I have a game on location, so I definitely relate to the pain there. I also worked as the tech for a big tournament where all of the games were donated - talk about stress.

FWIW after I put the iPad down last night, I played every one of my pins. That’s what I should have done instead of starting this thread. Sorry for ragging on you, Cary.

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

The chuckwurt endorsement is about as good as a pin can get.

#92 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

If you want the opposite just watch a TNT video? I’ve always enjoyed the fact that Todd can knowingly take absolute clunkers with no redeeming qualities and spin them as the best thing since sliced bread

So basically like SDTM?

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

and maybe find a game I haven’t played and write a review.

I had to check and see, you have rated 912 machines so I guess there are still a few you haven't reviewed yet

I always start with your review when considering a game, but I don't always agree with you. Same with Cary, or Greg and Zach or anyone else reviewing a game. But I do appreciate the effort all have put into completing reviews and am glad these sources exist. I hope all continue to do what they do (especially you @caucasian2step!)

#94 3 years ago

How meta is complaining about another's complaints? It's like saying "I hate how this guy hates" So now we have a "I hate how this hater hates" thread on a forum where everyone seems to hate everything and everyone who doesn't hate the same way or the same things they hate. Thats meta on meta on meta in my book, and seems counter productive. I guess it really comes down to human nature. We love the things that reinforce our own opinions, and hate the things that tear our own opinions down. I enjoy listening to others opinions on pinball, be it discussing things on Pinside, shit shooting at an expo or festival, watching a live stream of gameplay, or watching an opinion piece by a YT talking head(s). What people seem to be looking for is affirmation... people who agree with their opinion. This is what drives half of what we read on here... people looking for affirmation that they didn't screw the pooch on their latest NIB purchase, or that their trade for a decent copy of title A for a mint copy of title B was a good trade, or that their clairvoyance to buy 3 Stern Toppers at $400 a pop was the best pinball decision ever made. I respect those who try and entertain us while providing that affirmation, but I don't get all pitchforky and torches when our opinions diverge... unlike Pinside where pitchforks and torches seems to be the normal reaction to everything.

#95 3 years ago

I think it comes down to this...

Today's NIB games are now in the crazy town price range $6k - $10k+. Unless you are very rich or don't care about debt you are going to question what you are getting in a pinball machine that costs $6k - $10k+. If someone reviews a game and doesn't question it's value (features, toys, code, etc) then that's a red flag in my opinion. At some point people have to ask themselves "What the hell I'm I paying thousands of dollars for". Is it just a cabinet and some thin pieces of metal? I'm glad there's people in this community like Cary and Kaneda that are not afraid to call out and question manufacture decisions when it comes to included features, the quality of them, and how they are used (or not used) with code.

If a reviewer doesn't question price / value, and never provides criticism then that's not a professional review, it's an influencer / fanboy style review that lacks integrity.

#96 3 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I apologize for starting this thread while I was drinking last night. And I just realized the irony - I’m doing to Cary what Cary sometimes does to Stern, harping on the negative while minimizing the positive.
Caucasian2Step I love every one of your well thought out reviews, both here and on IPDB. I have a game on location, so I definitely relate to the pain there. I also worked as the tech for a big tournament where all of the games were donated - talk about stress.
FWIW after I put the iPad down last night, I played every one of my pins. That’s what I should have done instead of starting this thread. Sorry for ragging on you, Cary.

Well it's nice to see you have enough BALLS to apologize to go with the DICK move of trashing our man Cary

He is the YouTube Kaneda

#97 3 years ago

not as bad as the guy on FB that reviews games and says GB is a 9.5 out of 10 and considers 8.6 to be average. In world does any of that make sense?

ps- Cary rocks

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

not as bad as the guy on FB that reviews games and says GB is a 9.5 out of 10 and considers 8.6 to be average. In world does any of that make sense?
ps- Cary rocks

I had a GB premium and sold it to move into other games and I regret it. It's my favorite game that I've had so far. I know it has flaws but I loved it.

#99 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I had a GB premium and sold it to move into other games and I regret it. It's my favorite game that I've had so far. I know it has flaws but I loved it.

I understand its a decisive game and I see why some people like it, but with all the flaws it has it objectively cannot be a 9.5 out of 10 lol. I don't even know if any game should qualify as a 9.5/10 tbh but certainly not GB. When 8.6 is considered low/average though it doesn't even matter.

#100 3 years ago

Meh

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

8,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Machine - For Sale
Minnetrista, MN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lewiston, NY
$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

There are 461 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-done-with-cary-hardys-game-reviews/page/2?hl=spyroftw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.