Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 206 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by leonml
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0 mile run.jpg
    0571B052-312A-438D-8119-803748C405CE (resized).jpeg
    B53C870A-7CB9-492A-B352-57BD2A7E04B7 (resized).jpeg
    quote-but-i-would-not-feel-so-all-alone-everybody-must-get-stoned-bob-dylan-59-31-51 (resized).jpg
    7b90c1dc447ccfe88c09b496948b1c2c--disney-pics-disney-disney (resized).jpg
    alh-69-camaro-supercharged-twin (resized).jpg
    20-most-hilarious-movie-poster-remakes-06 (resized).jpg
    2018-01-14-22-58-49- (resized).jpg
    20-most-hilarious-movie-poster-remakes-17 (resized).jpg
    20-most-hilarious-movie-poster-remakes-08 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0926 (resized).PNG
    movieposter (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    Barnabas_Collins_2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 6 years ago

Pinball is one hell of a drug!!

#21 6 years ago

Pinball suicide letters are so sad and pathetic. Just go away. Probably got in this hobby then went overboard then started seeing prices balance out freaked out at all the money he spent,and might not get back. Got his feelings hurt on pinside and realized he's just another poster and not special. Probably really hard on the ego to not be begged to stay. It's pinball have fun don't have fun.

#24 6 years ago

IMG_0921 (resized).PNGIMG_0921 (resized).PNG

#51 6 years ago

I think Robin should add this to pinside to help all the mods and thin skinned members.

IMG_0922 (resized).PNGIMG_0922 (resized).PNG

#60 6 years ago

The little green man in his head is to blame. Oh and CGC, and Pinside, and all the assholes,and..................

Reminds me of a three day bender I read about.

#77 6 years ago

I didn't like the movie and haven't spent time on the pin. But loved the show. One of the greats.JMO

#80 6 years ago

Nothing is original anymore. Just a regurgitation of everything. Only thing better is you can go to a store and buy weed you don't have to spend 30 minutes cleaning.

#82 6 years ago

I get the remakes in pinball and parts for them. But movies, music,cars,political movements, and probably some other stuff I don't. They were special for a reason let them be that way. Stop changing or trying to steal the magic.

#84 6 years ago

I can't wait for original ideas to become in again. I wonder if people think In/Out is considered a vintage burger place?

#86 6 years ago

Oh shit I just laughed so hard.

#88 6 years ago

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#93 6 years ago

This original is the best and sexiest. Love me some Barbra.

IMG_0926 (resized).PNGIMG_0926 (resized).PNG

#138 6 years ago

Get a bitchin Camaro and run over your neighbors.

#198 6 years ago

I think your thinking docking. Totally different.

#200 6 years ago

US Dunwoody, GA
    5y 82k 3,279 5 20
    "Prices may have gone up for you, but when you go to sell you can sell it for higher also. You are just parking your money in something fun and cool." Quote from thread.

This kind of mentality is what makes people loose their minds when they realize how dumb of an idea they had. Then blame everything and everyone instead of taking a look in the mirror. I think as the market starts to correct it's self a little there will be more people jumping from the 14th floor when black friday comes. Steely Dan prophesied this.

#202 6 years ago

So many words of wisdom. "Everything that falls apart, falls together again". The Cuervo gold the fine Columbian makes tonight a wonderful night.

So much great advice for life, for sure.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-done-farewell-pinside-support-group-for-people-w-remake-syndrome?tu=buzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.