You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image tron (resized).png
b9c273d6de19c66d9c288841cb4255ae953919eb (resized).jpg
21269b9b8c78c2cd9346de830051298c4857544d (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Why has no one done a “Hitler reacts to Oktoberfest monkey scandal” yet?
Those videos always make me laugh!

#2 5 years ago

I understand levi's putting the final touches on one.

#3 5 years ago

Im dissapointed that I clicked on this thread...

#4 5 years ago

Am I the only one that was sick of those videos like 3 years ago? It's the same joke over and over.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Im dissapointed that I clicked on this thread...

I mean...in your heart you knew it was going to suck ass, yet you couldn't resist.

Join the club.

Quoted from jawjaw:

Am I the only one that was sick of those videos like 3 years ago? It's the same joke over and over.

Keep in Mind Pinside is between 5-30 years behind the rest of the world culturally at all times. By the time the first Hitler video popped up here, it had already been stale for years. I keep waiting for the Tron Guy pics to start showing up here.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I keep waiting for the Tron Guy pics to start showing up here.

He, and the tron girls have been here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/50#post-1841646

b9c273d6de19c66d9c288841cb4255ae953919eb (resized).jpgb9c273d6de19c66d9c288841cb4255ae953919eb (resized).jpg

21269b9b8c78c2cd9346de830051298c4857544d (resized).jpg21269b9b8c78c2cd9346de830051298c4857544d (resized).jpg
#7 5 years ago
Quoted from z28dan:

Why has no one done a “Hitler reacts to Oktoberfest monkey scandal” yet?
Those videos always make me laugh!

I'm kind of surprised at the down votes z28dan received. My other hobby is corvettes, and when Chevy changed the corvette styling a number years ago when the C7 came out, several people did the 'Hitler tirade' parody. It's from a foreign movie that has the english text at the bottom of the screen. But they redubbed the text as if Hitler was peeved and then goes berserk when he finds out it is supposedly faster than his Porsche at Nuremberg (the "Ring'). Come to find out many people have done the same redubbing for other issues too. Some are extremely funny.

If you want to see the Corvette version, check here:

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

I'm kind of surprised at the down votes z28dan received.

I upvoted him...why not. If someone posts said hitler video here, who won't watch it?

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

I upvoted him...why not. If someone posts said hitler video here, who won't watch it?

Swillie, you get my upvote simply due to the your fantastic 'immammaculate' Baywatch ski jump video!

#11 5 years ago

Well, since i know german the text and dialogue doesnt fit, so those videos never gives me the giggles.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

It's from a foreign movie that has the english text at the bottom of the screen. But they redubbed the text as if Hitler was peeved and then goes berserk when he finds out it is supposedly faster than his Porsche at Nuremberg (the "Ring'). Come to find out many people have done the same redubbing for other issues too.

Now I want to make a "Hitler reacts to mbwalker explaining (in a thread about a lack of 'Hitler reacts' videos) what a 'Hitler reacts' video is."

#13 5 years ago

I think we one about the new Stern Beatles machine!

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Now I want to make a "Hitler reacts to mbwalker explaining (in a thread about a lack of 'Hitler reacts' videos) what a 'Hitler reacts' video is."

Ha! Good Point. I kind of assumed most down votes were because people weren't aware of that parody. Despite the Hitler overtones, I think people like them because in a way it ridicules Hitler.

For those that never saw the actual movie, it was on Netflix at one point. Excellent movie, BTW.

#16 5 years ago

I'm disappointed that this wasn't my Halloween costume this year

pasted_image tron (resized).pngpasted_image tron (resized).png
#17 5 years ago

In regards to the down votes. Some people just don’t get happy and excited to see a parody of a horrible man who was in charge of attempted genocide. Maybe the pro Hitler meme (if that is the wrong word sorry) people are fans of the Pittsburgh shooter too? Maybe you say too soon?
Some things are just horrible and should not be made lite of imo. You can make the claims that you’re ridiculing hitler, but how long should one wait before millions of people dead is funny? Calculate that same time frame and you should probably be immortalizing the Pittsburgh shooter also! 911 memes next? I think nazism (still around today) should not be a joke. Not that you can’t, but probably shouldn’t, just like black face!
Free speech is great. “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it”. That said I get to voice my opinion and down vote any who wants to make lite of the nazis.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

In regards to the down votes. Some people just don’t get happy and excited to see a parody of a horrible man who was in charge of attempted genocide. Maybe the pro Hitler meme (if that is the wrong word sorry) people are fans of the Pittsburgh shooter too? Maybe you say too soon?
Some things are just horrible and should not be made lite of imo. You can make the claims that you’re ridiculing hitler, but how long should one wait before millions of people dead is funny? Calculate that same time frame and you should probably be immortalizing the Pittsburgh shooter also! 911 memes next? I think nazism (still around today) should not be a joke. Not that you can’t, but probably shouldn’t, just like black face!
Free speech is great. “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it”. That said I get to voice my opinion and down vote any who wants to make lite of the nazis.

Well, laughing at Hitler has been an accepted way of diminishing his power, since at least 1968 (The Producers).

The Hitler videos are just lame because they are played out as if their name was Sega. The first time I saw one - like 10 years ago - I got a chuckle out of it.

And hopefully they've driven some people to see the movie, which is frankly riveting.

#19 5 years ago

Well i believe Hitler only have as much power as you give him, he's been dead for like, 80-90 years now? dont we have new villains to tend to?

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from Luzur:Well i believe Hitler only have as much power as you give him, he's been dead for like, 80-90 years now? dont we have new villains to tend to?

Hitler did not die decades before world war ii started...

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Hitler did not die decades before world war ii started...

Looks like he died some 74 years ago, so i was pretty close.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Luzur:

Looks like he died some 74 years ago, so i was pretty close.

Some people speculate that he escaped to South America, then he died in or around 1967. There were a couple of men that were paid stand-ins for Adolph during the War, so possibly it was a stand-in that was spotted once in Bolivia. Hmmm.....

3 weeks later
#24 5 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

Do Stalin, Pol Pot or Mao jokes offend you too? They should.....

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

I'm disappointed that this wasn't my Halloween costume this year[quoted image]

If you are still interested, Summer dresses are all on clearance right now.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-disappointed-?hl=welovescott and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.