Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
island_ted_F_(resized).jpg
mr__gone_by_egorger_(resized).jpg
pic5_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 8 years ago
Quoted from mof:

I'm starting to wonder if it's easy to type when you are IN A FREAKING COMA.
Welcome back, "Mr. Gone"!
-mof

It's so good to hear from you mof.
I just got back from morning therapy. Your post made my morning.

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Your post made my morning.

That makes two of us.
-mof

#53 8 years ago

Wow! Glad to hear you recovered. Get well.

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Nice shirt choice for a 21-day sleepover !
\m/
-mof

There's a concept record. 21day sleep over. About a dude in a coma and all that goes through his mind.
When we get together let's talk story. I will blow your mind with personal observations from what I felt. Saw, dreamed.

#55 8 years ago

Jeez man! I had no idea. Thoroughly glad youre doing better. See you at PAGG!

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Wow! Glad to hear you recovered. Get well.

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from TheDrewster:

Jeez man! I had no idea. Thoroughly glad youre doing better. See you at PAGG!

Wow! Brother drewster, I can't wait to see you and Paul. We gotta do a midnight Metallica run again.
I have been meaning to contact everyone but in really just now getting back in the saddle. See you at pagg bro.

#58 8 years ago

Turn on your MIC app on your smartphone, and start recording your ideas! Works great for me, especially those "ah-ha" moments on the train, or waking up... Way better than writing it down (for me). I transpose it later when I have time.
-mof

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Turn on your MIC app on your smartphone, and start recording your ideas! Works great for me, especially those "ah-ha" moments on the train, or waking up... Way better than writing it down (for me). I transpose it later when I have time.
-mof

Cool.

#60 8 years ago

Thank Rusty for me as I have bugged her more than a few times for updates on you. I'm sure she has been beyond busy so her taking the time to let me know has been appreciated.

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Thank Rusty for me as I have bugged her more than a few times for updates on you. I'm sure she has been beyond busy so her taking the time to let me know has been appreciated.

You keeping in touch has helped keep her grounded. You have done more than you know bro. She is at an Easter egg thing with the boys now.
True story, when I'm waking up from my 21 day sleep. Rusty and the doctors are there.
The doctors are telling me what's going on. My first question? Did I miss pagg? No joke bro. Rusty just shakes her head and says no dear. You did not miss pagg. Steve and the boys have been praying for you and are not going to let you miss it. You guys really did a lot for rusty by just being there.

#62 8 years ago

I'd say Mr. Gone has proven he has Spirit.
Some wanna be here on Earth, some don't...
-mof

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

You keeping in touch has helped keep her grounded. You have done more than you know bro. She is at an Easter egg thing with the boys now.
True story, when I'm waking up from my 21 day sleep. Rusty and the doctors are there.
The doctors are telling me what's going on. My first question? Did I miss pagg? No joke bro. Rusty just shakes her head and says no dear. You did not miss pagg. Steve and the boys have been praying for you and are not going to let you miss it. You guys really did a lot for rusty by just being there.

So awesome!

#64 8 years ago

Spencer, you and your family will be the guests of honor at this year's BBQ!

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

I am so glad that we helped lift her spirits. Thank you for lifting mine, I am at work and just laughed out loud so hard that the first thing you asked was if you missed PAGG, you have pinball on the brain! You may be MrGone, but gone you are certainly not!

Let us know if there is anything you need help with, I have a baby coming in the next couple of weeks, but I am happy to help in any way I can.

Cant wait to see you at PAGG, you're going to be a celebrity there this year!

#66 8 years ago

Glad you are back in the conscious life and well enough for pinside. Hope for a speedy recovery and get well soon.

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Spencer, you and your family will be the guests of honor at this year's BBQ!

#68 8 years ago

When I first woke up rusty showed me the cards and emails from you guys. She started to cry. She said your brothers are worried about you. I started to cry, and I smiled. My brothers got my back. It's all going to be ok..
And this is what pinball is all about. It's not the games. It's the community.

#69 8 years ago

I have no idea who you are but I'm glad you recovered.

#70 8 years ago

Glad to see you're on the road to recovery my bearded brother! Get back to league soon!
-Cassidy

#71 8 years ago

Just saw a FOX story about a guy making a film about medical miracles. Didn't get the details but he is looking for stories. Maybe google it. Your story is certainly one of them. Congrats!

#72 8 years ago

Spencer we need to make you a custom Rip Van Winkle pin.

#73 8 years ago
Quoted from UncleReamus:

Glad to see you're on the road to recovery my bearded brother! Get back to league soon!
-Cassidy

I can't wait to get a group pic of is bearded crazies. Really, I'm just looking forward to sitting back at sparkys, talking story and kickin it. I will most likely play a bit less this year. Right now I have no stamina. I have to keep hitting the gym and build it up. On another positive note, I quit smoking cold Turkey.
It it really easy to quit while in a coma. No cravings, or nothing.

#74 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

I quit smoking cold Turkey.

That's GREAT news.
(If you ever think for a moment of picking up that habit again, feel free to give me a ring for support -- (oh, and wear a helmet))
-mof

#75 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

I can't wait to get a group pic of is bearded crazies. Really, I'm just looking forward to sitting back at sparkys, talking story and kickin it. I will most likely play a bit less this year. Right now I have no stamina. I have to keep hitting the gym and build it up. On another positive note, I quit smoking cold Turkey.

So thats got to save you some serious cash, like enough to fund your next pinball

#76 8 years ago
Quoted from mof:

That's GREAT news.
(If you ever think for a moment of picking up that habit again, feel free to give me a ring for support -- (oh, and wear a helmet))
-mof

Yup. I feel so free from poisons now. I can't wait to get home and start really working out.

#77 8 years ago

Must be that shitty 80's power metal you like. You just can't kill the stuff !!
Yer one of my favorite Pinsiders homie...dont be checking out just yet ; you haven't even started a podcast.

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Must be that shitty 80's power metal you like. You just can't kill the stuff !!
Yer one of my favorite Pinsiders homie...dont be checking out just yet ; you haven't even started a podcast.

You will love this. My first night after waking up. My wife goes home. All of this crazy stuff is going through my head. I'm scared to death. I click on my phone. The 1st song I hear? Sanitarium.
I'm totally rockin it in my bed and thinking, I have Metallica and orange juice. It will be ok.

#79 8 years ago

So glad to hear your doing well your one of the good guys in our hobby. I will see you at pagg. While you were sick the lineup changed at fanny anns hope to see you soon putting your initials up on the machines.
Harley D.

#80 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

I have Metallica and orange juice. It will be ok.

Wow! Just WOW!

You have an amazing perspective... I love it!
faz

#81 8 years ago

I think he missed the thumbs up button.

#82 8 years ago

There's the down voter we've all missed !
Also...wasn't talking about Metallica Mr Silly. More like Saxon and Savatage. Power metal ; not thrash !
All jokes aside,...amen to you gettin better my metal brother ! Bang on banger !

#83 8 years ago

What a story, get well and come back stronger then Hulk Hogan

#84 8 years ago

I quit smoking 21 years ago. Once you quit, you can't start up again. That mentality is what kept me from ever starting up again.
Hope you get back to playing pinball soon. It's an awesome hobby!

#85 8 years ago

Happy Easter everyone.
Remember to hug someone you love today.
I just had lunch with my wife and sons. My dr says my recovery is a miricle. I should be going home on Wednesday.! See you all at pagg.

#86 8 years ago

That's great!

Best of luck on your continued recovery!
faz

#87 8 years ago

Woo hoo! I got the nod from my rehab team today. Im going home tomorrow!

I still have many months of rehab therapy but I get to go home.

Thank god, it's always cold in my room and the food here sucks.
The med staff is the best though.

#88 8 years ago

wlecome back Mr. Gone!

glad to have you back!

#89 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Woo hoo! I got the nod from my rehab team today. Im going home tomorrow!
I still have many months of rehab therapy but I get to go home.
Thank god, it's always cold in my room and the food here sucks.
The med staff is the best though.

Problem is tomorrow is always a day away! Haha

Glad to hear you finally get to head home. Nothing better than your own bed.

#90 8 years ago

Get better. Missed the count down. Stay strong brother.
pic5_(resized).jpgpic5_(resized).jpg

#91 8 years ago

Hey Mr G,
Don't know you but congrats on the healing and welcome back.

Love the name and reference, Maxx was a great book. Be a fun pinball, for what it's worth...

Luck!

mr__gone_by_egorger_(resized).jpgmr__gone_by_egorger_(resized).jpg

#92 8 years ago

Glad to hear you're going home. As you leave the hospital I enter one. My baby girl is on her way!

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Glad to hear you're going home. As you leave the hospital I enter one. My baby girl is on her way!

Awesome! Welcome her to the world for me.

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from Rando:

Hey Mr G,
Don't know you but congrats on the healing and welcome back.
Love the name and reference, Maxx was a great book. Be a fun pinball, for what it's worth...
Luck!
I would love a maxx pin.
mr__gone_by_egorger_(resized).jpg

#95 8 years ago

Congrats don't know you but glad you made it back.

#96 8 years ago

Glad things are getting back to “normal”.

This topic is in Market announcements. Should be in Off Topic, so I have moved it.

#97 8 years ago

Banished to the b-b-b-base-ment !
-mof

#98 8 years ago

Ok everyone. I am home! Sleeping in my bed. Eating home cooked food.
I still have a long road to total recovery but the worst is over.

Thank you to everyone for your well wishes. You really have made a positive difference. Thank you one and all. Spencer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-alive-and-well/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.