IMG_1049 (resized).JPG
IMG_0671 (resized).PNG
IMG_0670 (resized).PNG
IMG_0929 2 (resized).jpg
llama-watches-pinball (resized).jpg
IMG_0927 (resized).JPG
IMG_0926 (resized).JPG
pinball-machine-neon-enamel-pin-lost-lust-supply-back (resized).jpg
There are 221 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 6 years ago

Yes..... I agree with your thread title....you do need help

#102 6 years ago

Im now addicted to mods.

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Bye. Heres my STLE . Its ok, I still love MMR

Why not show all of the games that WackyBrakke asked you to? Oh I know, because you're lying!

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Why not show all of the games that WackyBrakke asked you to? Oh I know, because you're lying!

Which ones? I already posted STLE. Simpsons, MM, and TWD are on my profile. SWLE comes next week, Tron HUO comes next week, Dialed in CE hasn't even shipped yet, and Alien LE hasn't shipped yet either. So what do you guys want?

#105 6 years ago

I just don't see pinball addiction as a problem. I think your just fine.

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Which ones? I already posted STLE. Simpsons, MM, and TWD are on my profile. SWLE comes next week, Tron HUO comes next week, Dialed in CE hasn't even shipped yet, and Alien LE hasn't shipped yet either. So what do you guys want?

A pic of your game room

#107 6 years ago

The picture on your profile with the 3 machines doesn't look anything like a basement that the wife wouldn't go in...

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

No im serial. She doesn't know. She played one game and got bored. So they are all mine ! My brother in law came and played a game but after he played the buttons felt weird so I didn't let him play anymore. Maybe he pressed too hard or something. We share same finances im the main investor .

Just grab this guy off Craigslist and put him in your game room, then you don't need to worry about anyone hanging out in there!

IMG_7297 (resized).PNGIMG_7297 (resized).PNG

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

but after he played the buttons felt weird

Lol now I know you have to joking, that's too absurd. Love the posts though -- halarious.

#114 6 years ago

Got my Tron LE HUO on the way today! Will post pics soon supposed to come by 4!. Anyone in the area, welcome to play except : GorillaBiscuits, and Jeffspinballpalace. You guys are never welcome in my home.

Pics coming soon!

#115 6 years ago

Thanks for the invite Oneangry,
Tron LE is an awesome pinball machine.
One of my favorites.
Bummer. You're 1150+ miles away.
Oh well. Have a great weekend!

#116 6 years ago

Tron HUO LE delivered... but I wasn't home to accept delivery and they unpacked it and left it on the ground! Im so worried.. I wont be able to sleep if there is any damage!

IMG_0911 (resized).jpegIMG_0911 (resized).jpeg

#117 6 years ago

You are seriously ill now.

#118 6 years ago

My favorite part is trying to get it in my walk out basement, more pics to come! Maybe itll help someone move their pins like I do mine!

#119 6 years ago

Ok so posted are my pics! First I lifted the machine on its end. Bad mistake! I forgot to support the head, so it crashed into the ground! But luckily no damage! Then I placed it on my hand truck. one from amazon is very hand. Used some elastic cords to support it then, wheeled it down the hill into my backyard. Also flipped on its side once, but no problems. Then I wheeled it into my basement, and used this ottoman as a support. But to my sadness, when I turned it on it would keep resetting and the DMD was all garbled. With some help from the seller, we isolated a cable, that had to be pushed in and viola!

IMG_0867 2 (resized).jpgIMG_0867 2 (resized).jpg

IMG_0866 2 (resized).jpgIMG_0866 2 (resized).jpg

#120 6 years ago

Off-roading a pin. No easy task for sure. Congratulations on your new pin and yes you may have a problem a very fun one.

#121 6 years ago

I guess you can only buy pins 3 to 4 months a year when you live in snow county. Or do you snow blow a path and go for it?

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

I guess you can only buy pins 3 to 4 months a year when you live in snow county. Or do you snow blow a path and go for it?

Well so far I have only bought pins in summer hopefully won't hAve to deal with that

#123 6 years ago

I always say, ok this is it for a while. I was serious 5 pins ago, don't think I can do anything else without moving them into the garage. hmmmm.......

#124 6 years ago

Congrats on the start...lol. I have a walkout lower level too...certainly helps!

#125 6 years ago

When I first turned it on it was all garbled and kept resetting! I was so sad. But the seller said check every connection so I did. Kept pressing here and there. Eventually I think I found out it was the outlet itself! Just FYI if anyone ever has same issue.. check your power cord and the outlet! Getting ready for my SWLE to come Wednesday! YES!

52470631862__26085FAC-DD3A-482A-89F2-67B8942BC069 (resized).jpeg52470631862__26085FAC-DD3A-482A-89F2-67B8942BC069 (resized).jpeg

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from enkiktd:

Just grab this guy off Craigslist and put him in your game room, then you don't need to worry about anyone hanging out in there!

Hahahah that is awesome. This will help scare everyone off too

#127 6 years ago

In snow country we just put our pins on sleds and slide them in.

1 week later
#129 6 years ago

Well I finally got my Star Wars LE today. First one was damaged and refused shipment. I also got my 77" Oled TV, but I didn't trust this guy to unbox it so refused that too. Offroaded the Star Wars.. went really well. Now Im scared what will happen when I get my Dialed IN, I heard it weighs a ton!?

IMG_0916 (resized).jpgIMG_0916 (resized).jpg

IMG_0915 (resized).jpgIMG_0915 (resized).jpg

IMG_0914 (resized).jpgIMG_0914 (resized).jpg

#130 6 years ago

Congrats and sorry to hear about the delays . You should enjoy this game / Much fun to play / Tron won't be getting that much love for a while I believe

You must have caught a pinfever ! It is madness! You will run out of cash/space and that is the only answer

#131 6 years ago

Not sure if someone asked this yet but, where the hell did you get that dolly??

#132 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Not sure if someone asked this yet but, where the hell did you get that dolly??

Amazon my man, it only cost me 100.00. Allows me to transport the pinball myself. I unpack it, slip it under the back side and push it back until it falls on all four wheels, then Im good to guy, no need for help. Wheel it down the side of my house, put it in my walk out basement and use an old ottoman to help me lift it to put the legs on. Works great.

#133 6 years ago

Hopefully you're getting your dialed in from Abel so you won't have to worry about shipping.

#134 6 years ago

You really should take some time to enjoy new games. I like it when I get a new game and figure out all the rules and features. Also like upgrading a machine and then play it for a while again, like tron, you need the colordmd and speaker upgrade, especially the sound is great with the upgrade or external Sub.

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

You really should take some time to enjoy new games. I like it when I get a new game and figure out all the rules and features. Also like upgrading a machine and then play it for a while again, like tron, you need the colordmd and speaker upgrade, especially the sound is great with the upgrade or external Sub.

I think your right I need to slow it up a bit and enjoy what I got. If anyone wants to come play,let me know. I just need some help putting in cliffys and maybe redoing a couple cabinet decals if anyone can help
Thanks

#136 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I think your right I need to slow it up a bit and enjoy what I got. If anyone wants to come play,let me know. I just need some help putting in cliffys and maybe redoing a couple cabinet decals if anyone can help
Thanks

Wait don't you have all new pins other than simpsons?? What are you decaling? That's not a trivial process if your wanting to do it right.

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Might I suggest cocaine as a less addictive and cheaper alternative.

That's risky because the combo can do even more damage, now you have pins and something that makes them even better and a strange desire for ladies of the evening, at least this is what I've heard, no personal experience.

#138 6 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Wait don't you have all new pins other than simpsons?? What are you decaling? That's not a trivial process if your wanting to do it right.

My Star Wars LE and StlE had some mild decal damage. very mild, but it still bothers me.. remember I like my machines with no scratches. What should I do!? One of the other guys on this forum said take off the old decal, use some alcohol clean up the glue, and then use wet method with some mild soap/water spray, then align and apply. Squeeze out the water. I think I can do this

#139 6 years ago

I'm the founding member of P.A... pinball anonymous and since you admitted your problem that's the first step towards recovery. Let me offer you assistance in your next step... I'll take one pin from your collection to help you along your path to normal life. It's just that i care... I'm not only the founder I'm a member but I'd rather help others than myself! I'll be awaiting your pin...i mean response.. thx

#140 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

What should I do!? One of the other guys on this forum said take off the old decal, use some alcohol clean up the glue, and then use wet method with some mild soap/water spray, then align and apply. Squeeze out the water. I think I can do this

Trust me....you cant!

#141 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Trust me....you cant!

Can you elaborate ? Why not ? very hard ?

#142 6 years ago
Quoted from Brazy:

I'm the founding member of P.A... pinball anonymous and since you admitted your problem that's the first step towards recovery. Let me offer you assistance in your next step... I'll take one pin from your collection to help you along your path to normal life. It's just that i care... I'm not only the founder I'm a member but I'd rather help others than myself! I'll be awaiting your pin...i mean response.. thx

Sure you can come pick it up, but before you go, you have to help me with two decals and install cliffy's.

pinball-machine-neon-enamel-pin-lost-lust-supply-back (resized).jpgpinball-machine-neon-enamel-pin-lost-lust-supply-back (resized).jpg

#143 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Can you elaborate ? Why not ? very hard ?

Yes! I've watched decal's being put on and it ain't easy!! Especially since you're like me and can fix nothing!

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes! I've watched decal's being put on and it ain't easy!! Especially since you're like me and can fix nothing!

Oh man, I thought it would be easy!

#146 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Well I finally got my Star Wars LE today. First one was damaged and refused shipment. I also got my 77" Oled TV, but I didn't trust this guy to unbox it so refused that too. Offroaded the Star Wars.. went really well. Now Im scared what will happen when I get my Dialed IN, I heard it weighs a ton!?

Shouldn't you be scared of all that UV sunlight hitting your games?

#147 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Shouldn't you be scared of all that UV sunlight hitting your games?

I dont know should I be?

#148 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I dont know should I be?

Yes!

#149 6 years ago

Ok I will close the blinds

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ok I will close the blinds

There are a few choices. UV window tint, not sure how effective it is. Keeping the blinds closed during the day. Or covers for the pins that protect the cabinet and back box decals.

There are 221 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-addicted-to-pinball-and-need-help/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.