Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 159 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by PW79
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen_Shot_2013-02-16_at_2.14.33_PM.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 11 years ago

I'm in for both JJP LEs. I'm fortunate in that price is not the driving factor for me and so I went for what I perceive to be top quality. But, I think that it is important that Stern offers pro and premium models in addition to their LEs. Now the NIB options span a range of several thousand dollars. The more choices, the more people that can be NIB buyers. Throw in Predator, Heighway and others and today's NIB buyer has a lot of great choices.

#75 11 years ago

Woo Hoo! Just made Pinball Master!!!

#77 11 years ago

IM LE would be interesting.

#126 11 years ago

Baloney. I form my impressions based on how folks treat others on these forums. I will meet few of them in my lifetime. If they don't want to be misunderstood, they need to be as kind on Pinside as they are in person.

Post edited by txstargazer3 : Typo

#129 11 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

Yes, and you can't sense sarcasm with typing that well, if at all So, to form a complete opinion of someone based on their posts seems a bit shallow and without as much facts as could be.
    anyways, to each their own

I can only work with what I'm given.

#131 11 years ago

No axes to grind here. Actually I think most folks take all this too seriously. It's pinball; it's supposed to be fun!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txstargazer3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ill-never-go-pro?tu=txstargazer3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.