6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by arakissun
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6728 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6629 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6719 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6737 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7665 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7667 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7401 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sc93cobra.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

I'll buy your shooter guns, wireform sets, & parts to pl

Featured Ad

Added: 2016-09-05 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (May 15th, 2017) • Ended: March 6th, 2018

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

Hey everyone!
    I am looking to expand the collection of items I have for exchange ready to go already plated/powder coated for http://www.pinballplating.com.
    Mike did an amazing job of getting so many pieces to have ready to go and I'd like to add to it and have doubles of a few more. If you have any of the following that you would sell reasonably, OR trade for plated parts we have in stock or plating - powder coating you need to have done... just let me know. Maybe you have some old playfields laying around for parts or just something spare that you don't need and this could be a way to discount some pieces you want plated or get some cash.

I'm looking for the following:
    Gun Shooters:
    (or fishing reel for Fish Tales) for Star Trek The Next Generation STNNG, Indiana Jones IJ, Demo Man, Guns N Roses GNR, Terminator 2, or I'm open to others...

Complete Wireform (habitrails) sets:
    I'm interested in many titles so I'm open to what you have. I'm not just looking to plate wireforms but also have exchange ready to go others powder coated in their original colors on ones that were not plated, but painted, such as TMNT. I have a set of TMNT being done now that will be waiting for whoever needs them. The powder coating will hold up much better than paint.

Other Metal Parts:
    Totan, TOM pieces or whatever. Nice condition late model coin doors... etc. If you think it's a candidate shoot me an email or a message and I'll at least think about it.

Arcade parts:
    Tapper cupholders and footbar sets, Paperboy handles, Gottlieb raised letter doors, etc

Eventually so many of these pieces will need to be done since the factory finish was never anything more than a flash plating anyway. If you think someone might want to have it plated then I may be interested in stocking it.

Hit me up and let me know what you have. Thanks!
    Email _____@________________ [email removed] or message me here on pinside.
    Chris

Item photos

IMG_7401 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7667 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7665 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6737 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6719 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6629 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6728 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are sc93cobra's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to sc93cobra's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Nashville, TN, US

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sc93cobra.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ill-buy-your-shooter-guns-wireform-sets-parts-to-pl?tu=sc93cobra and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.