1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Coz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Just wondering if anyone has ever made it the wizard mode in ij4? And is it worth trying to get to?

#2 1 year ago

I have made it once before. It is basically is a multi-ball with everything lit. I enjoyed the challenge of getting there. It is not easy to do. I had the game set on factory standard (normal difficulty) and 3 ball. I plan to set everything to extra hard and try to complete it again in the future. I think it is worth trying to do, but the shots can seem repetitive to try to get there (especially if you attempt multiple times in one night), but I am an IJ4 pinball fan and enjoy the callouts and the overall progression of the game. All in all, I felt accomplished when I got there.

#3 1 year ago

I too enjoy the game I’ve been trying to buy one for awhile now. Funny how everyone trashes this game but I can’t find one for sale.

#4 1 year ago

<never mind >

#5 1 year ago

Do they still have one at Flippers? I thought I saw it there back in September.

#6 1 year ago

In general, it seems to be hard to find. I really wonder how many were made, guessing less than 600, as it came out in 2008. IJ4 is always the most popular game in the collection if people come over to the house to play pinball. Non-traditional pinball players many of times, think it is one of the best games made. This could be leading to it becoming harder to find. The theme is timeless, and non-pinheads may buy this as there only game.

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Do they still have one at Flippers? I thought I saw it there back in September.

It was there until two weeks ago David took it out and put it on route. I was so mad I played that game at least twice every Monday night before or after the tournament.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from Kharris:

It was there until two weeks ago David took it out and put it on route. I was so mad I played that game at least twice every Monday night before or after the tournament.

Oh wow! Maybe you can head down to Myrtle Beach pinball museum and play IJ4. His is in great shape. Hope you can find one soon. If I hear about one for sale, I will let you know

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    COINTAKER.COM
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 6.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 18.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 29.95
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 21.00
    $ 9.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Creo Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 18.95
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Rubber/Silicone
    Scandinavian Pinball
    $ 12.00
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside