IMG_2559 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3082 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twinmice.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5324 4 years ago

Hey guys, looking for a IJ, if anyone knows of one, let me know price and condition, one that needs to be restored is better. Thanks Mike

1 week later
#5341 4 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Hey guys, looking for a IJ, if anyone knows of one, let me know price and condition, one that needs to be restored is better. Thanks Mike

Still looking bump!

2 weeks later
#5457 4 years ago

Really wish they would run Cabinet Decals and Playfields. Especially Cab Decals.

#5461 4 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

We will see them very soon.

I just asked planetary pinball a week ago or so and got this response?

"We have no ETA, sorry. Most likely not anytime soon."

#5496 4 years ago

How do you trim the radcals? Like where the sides meet the front of the cab? They look like they are a little hard to cut?

#5504 4 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Mirco, why don't you validate the artwork before mass production with a help of few guy with hawkeye capability? You have a state of the art machinery, makes sense to release flawless playfield at first try.

Do you see flaws, I think they look great? Am I missing something?

4 weeks later
#5758 4 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Anyone who has the new playfield set, is it confirmed the POA playfield isn’t drilled for the regular plastic production rails but for the early/sample/prototypes ?

Yes, I was going to drill my own holes, but even with the plastic rails on there you can still see the pre-drilled holes, looks terrible. So I'm waiting for the new run with the correct drilled holes.

3 weeks later
#5984 3 years ago

Does anyone know what size this hex post is? Im pretty sure its 3 1/2" but want to make sure. Im putting mine back together and can't find it. Thanks Mike

1531efcffeb8528496ecd2064e42ee4f396942f4 (resized).jpg1531efcffeb8528496ecd2064e42ee4f396942f4 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#6111 3 years ago

Almost done restoring my IJ, but Im having a problem with my IDOL. Its not aligned right? As you can see in the pic, it stops in this position and drops the ball gate, then rotates in this position again and tries to drop the second and third ball? All the opts work, cleaned them, tested each one, the idol can only go on one way as well as the opto interruptor underneath (both aligned correctly). Have tried everything, any thoughts or help would be appreciated. Thanks Mike

IMG_3384 (resized).JPGIMG_3384 (resized).JPG
#6113 3 years ago

No, on correctly, like yours.

#6115 3 years ago

Everything worked 100% before I tore it apart.

#6117 3 years ago

All the optics are correct per the manual and it passes every test. It seems like it’s off by one stop for some reason, I fooled with it for hours and still cannot figure it out.

#6121 3 years ago

So I thought Robert Winter and I figured it out by swapping the opto placement according to the manual. Did not work. Again went through the opto test and verified that each opto was in the correct position according to the DMD (91,92,93). all in the correct position and working. No flaky optos, no slipping of the interruptor or idol bracket. It always homes in on the wrong position?? Starting to drive me nuts!! Lol

#6126 3 years ago

I did a couple factory resets, and the idol is on the shaft correctly.

#6133 3 years ago

So thanks to Robert Winter, he figured out what was wrong with my Idol Mech. I had the motor running clockwise, and he advised me to switch the wires as it should be going counter clockwise, works like a charm. I'm surprised I did not see that. But thats whats nice about having pinside folks and friends like Robert who can look at things in a different perspective as I was not seeing it. Thanks again for all the help. Mike Paris

10 months later
#8051 2 years ago

Add me to the list. Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 29.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

14,000 (OBO)
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 12.95
12,500 (OBO)
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twinmice.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=twinmice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.