AFBF4CD6-B7CB-49C4-AA61-CFBC5CC58BA5 (resized).jpeg
873063E5-AE10-4ACD-BE2B-27C3705178DC (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210925_160223 (resized).jpg
IMG_20211004_161733 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
2A5367DD-87E5-40DC-806B-80B6D0F46FA8 (resized).jpeg
9E1EAE18-DEFB-48DB-A0D9-2F1E3C6AFA13 (resized).jpeg
E9B182E5-8B18-4989-8C4D-C86C7332D8D3 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt-master.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 7 years ago

Never got all 12 but I'm finally about to dive into fixing my start mode scoop so it will be more reliable. I still love the game, finally got over 1 Bil for the first time a few weeks back.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from CASTHOF:

Who else would be in for a Color DMD for IJ? I know I would! All the different modes! It would give STTNG a run for it's money.

insert an image of 'Take My Money!'

11 months later
#277 6 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Is there instructions somewhere on doing this install?

PM sent

2 months later
#387 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

But you get to see a frog dance. Duh!

image-120.jpg

5 years later
#6392 1 year ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Any thoughts on what a NOS fully populated & wired IJ playfield still in the factory crate would bring theses days?

The way IJ values are? I’m guessing around 3k? ****at least

1 month later
#6503 1 year ago

Not sure if it has been posted. Has anyone experienced a ball coming down the left wire form and instead of dropping in the inlane, the ball hops to the outlane and drains? This has occurred a few times to me, very frustrating!

#6509 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

is that even possible? how often does it happen?

Not too often thankfully. I believe when it comes out of the wireform hard, the ball may not be centered, it hits the back of the slingshot rubber and bounces over the gate. The wire form is centered over the inlane.

#6514 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I've not seen this on IJ but have on other machines, where spin on the ball will get the ball to go up out of the return lane and into the out lane, but by your description it hops/bounces into the outlane - are you saying the it bounces over the wire ball guide? If is the case, it's possible that the wire ball guide has been pushed in too far and is too low (allowing the ball to bounce over it) - the pic points out the wire ball guide[quoted image]

it bounces over the wire ball guide...the wire does not appear to be sunken down at all

#6547 1 year ago

/\ /\ /\ now this looks promising!! I’m in on this if successful!

1 month later
#6940 1 year ago

Pinnovators headphone set up (at least mine) doesn't appear to be compatible with the Pinsound board (Pinsound connector spacing is different than org sound board). I brought this up to Pinnovators, they will most likely come up with a solution.

4 weeks later
#7191 11 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

tips on adjusting the narrow escape gate? I would say about 50% of my balls that eject from the idol pop back out into the outlane after making it to the sling rubber.

strange, the gate only opens one direction. Is the gate a little sticky that it doesn't drop closed quickly enough?

#7196 11 months ago

I used minis when I put LEDs in my Indy so it wasn’t too overwhelming and warm whites for GIs. White minis for multicolored inserts and slow changers in hand of fate inserts

6 months later
#8090 5 months ago
Quoted from Turtlemaster:

Hi guys.
Watching ricochet’s photo, I was wondering if you all have this ball guide on your IJ ?
I don’t have it and a friend of mine doesn’t have it either.
Is it useful ? Where can I buy one ?[quoted image]

Mine does not have it

#8092 5 months ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

But I imagine the two holes for it are there.
Its easy to make if you want it.

I’ll check later but I do not recall the holes being there

Added 153 days ago:

I checked, no holes in my playfield

#8135 4 months ago

Jim,

Received it today thx. Packaging is great and instructions appear to be straightforward. I can't get to the install until sometime next, but I'll keep you posted with feedback once completed.

The thought and fabrication quality that went into this is very impressive! I have no doubt this will remedy the bounce out issue. IJ was a top 15 game prior to this fix (and is a family favorite in my house).......it's stock is about to rise higher!!!

#8175 4 months ago

Another patient checking in. My IJ has taken the antidote and it is cured!!!! Almost 30 years of start mode frustration and the fix has finally arrived. 100% stick rate, puts a smile on my face every time. Pin-Ups should win mod of the year with this, it's not even a debate. Ricochet, the IJ community thanks you!!

#8190 4 months ago

Next fix......Any remedies for preventing the ball from going SDTM from mode scoop once a mode begins?

#8194 4 months ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Have you tried adjusting the scoop kickout? Mine has a small amount of variation but it either lands on the left sling or flipper

Thanks, yes I’m starting to try adjustments with that. I’ll find the right set up. The ball currently lands anywhere between the end of left flipper to the end of right flipper

2 months later
#8773 74 days ago

I was thinking on installing my Pinstadium Lights in my IJ as well, does anyone had feedback regarding Pinstadiums in their IJ?

Also, where does this molex jumper connect to for an IJ install? All I found is videos that are for alligator clip connectors

Pinstadiums (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt-master.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside