IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240316_125513 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125552 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125644 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125843 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shepP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3291 5 years ago

Interested as well..

#3322 5 years ago

They both look great. If I had to choose I would say the first looks a little better.

#3348 5 years ago

I like pointing down more like the original design.

#3356 5 years ago

I was wondering about what Ricochet is saying as I saw someone else do something similar. I think this is a great solution to the board issue.

This thread details different no board solutions:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-scale-me109-plane-mod

#3357 5 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Anyone ever thought of creating a mod that makes the planes move? I've kicked around a concept where a tiny gearboxed motor is basically driving a rod on a cam that would make the planes pivot along their center point. This could be activated when the ball goes through the ramps. I've almost got it to work but needed some metal work in order to properly re-mount the planes and hide the motors. I dropped it in the proof of concept stage...but I think it could be done and may be a cool mod. I've always liked the propeller mod but having the planes actually move would be kind of a neat effect.
Didn't know if anyone has thought of or tried this before... or if its a dumb idea.

Now how about incorporating this mod as well? Sounds like a very cool idea.

#3367 5 years ago

Appreciate the update as well and the attention to detail you are providing. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall to see the overpowered plane

#3382 5 years ago

Wow those lights look great! Can't wait to see if they can be incorporated into KornFreak28's Mod.

1 week later
#3412 5 years ago

Excellent work KornFreak! You are a gifted artist.

#3418 5 years ago

Wow those look awesome! Thanks for making them. Simply amazing the talent you guys have!

#3427 5 years ago

The Red tips look neat. Does it make a cool effect when it is spinning?

1 year later
#5292 4 years ago

I have it installed and it works great.

8 months later
#6914 3 years ago

Ricochet: please add me to the list as well.

1 month later
#7468 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

On the pinsound headset adapter, any knowledge on how to get the cable in the cabinet without drilling? Actually fits under the lockbar, but doesn’t look right.

I believe I ran it underneath the cabinet using the pads and then I brought it up through a wire grill at the back. Used a flat head to loosen it.

11 months later
#9192 2 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Update ,I found them at pinball center thanks anyways bud

Keep looking - pinball center plastics are crap.

#9194 2 years ago

Images are washed out when lit up and backing can be messed up on them. Search on pinside and you will see everyone saying the same thing - stay away.

3 weeks later
#9257 2 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

On a different topic, I've been having 'Sound board interface error' messages pop up intermittently (Changed all the ribbon cables etc), and decided to poke around my pinside to see if it's that. I updated the firmware and it stopped reading the endprodukt sound files on the usb drive. Since then I can't get it to read the files. It will work if I download a different Indy sound package from the website, so it must be something to do with the files or the usb drive (I'm guessing). Has anyone else encountered this? Thanks.

If it has been a long time since you have updated your firmware the problem might lie with the original files. They changed file organization awhile back so older copies of mixes won't work unless they are updated/converted to the new organization. If you redownload the endproukt mix it "should" have been updated to the new file format.

4 months later
#9675 1 year ago

I have a custom Indiana Jones Biplane that I can have a trusted friend bring to Allentown. Ordered new from Marco and then given the KornFreak treatment with decals, paint and working spinning prop. $100.00. PM me if interested.

Added 23 months ago:

*Biplane is sold*

7 months later
#10093 1 year ago

Anyone successfully add star post leds under the slings? I can’t find a way to position them in such a way so that the board portion on the leds where the wires connect is not sticking out into the playfield waiting to be hit by a ball. I didn’t have this problem with my other bally/williams games. Doesn’t seems to be enough space under the slings because of where the GI is located in IJ.

8 months later
#10763 8 months ago

I have 1 new rare and hard to obtain Indiana Jones Plexiglass Custom Backboard for sale. All wired for flashers and GI. PM if interested.

#10769 8 months ago

Sorry for any confusion. Let me entertain you with some pictures

Back IJ (resized).jpegBack IJ (resized).jpegFront IJ (resized).jpegFront IJ (resized).jpeg
#10771 8 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I got something similar, Did you have to remove the playfield from the machine to get the backboard out?

Nope we were able to do it with the playfield in the machine still.

4 months later
#11334 3 months ago

For the rollover lanes on IJ I've got 3 bulbs lighting up the red plastic lane guides like everyone else. I would like to add a socket to the 4th lane guide nearest the captive ball. Does anyone know the part number I'm looking for? I checked the manual but couldn’t figure it out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Barrie, ON
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 85.00
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,419.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Wanted
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shepP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=shepP and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.