20240320_235401 (resized).jpg
20240320_235329 (resized).jpg
20240320_224027 (resized).jpg
20240320_235312 (resized).jpg
20240320_235234 (resized).jpg
IMG_0746 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0749 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0826 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sehested.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9128 2 years ago

I just brought the Lost Plastic and the Lost Plastic LED board to install on my new IJ. My IJ don't have the cutout in the backboard so I need to cut the hole myself. The problem is is didn't get any template from the supplier where to cut the hole in the backboard. Is there any who can help with some measurements where the hole should be cut and how big it should be?

1 month later
#9259 2 years ago

I upgraded my IH with Pinsound Plus and Shaker. I have downloaded the IJ_Remastered_Endprodukt which sounds great, but the issue is i dont get any shaker motion from it. I have checked my pinsound-self-diagnois file on the usb and it mention "IJ_Remastered_Endprodukt (active) > Motion Control: no official nor user shaker events found". It have detected my motion control board as it says "DEVICE DETECTED ------------------ Motion Control".

I have read many post in here where you mention the IJ Remastered by Endprodukt should have motion control enabled, but mine dont. Is the file a wrong one on Pinside forum or what is going on? I have tried opening the pinsound studio but it always crash on my computer so i need to try it on another computer.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong? Is the file corrupt or is something wrong with my board?

I had not isseus getting the motion control to work on my T2.

2 weeks later
#9283 2 years ago

Never had a topper for a pinball machine but since i got my IJ I thought that I needed to try to make something.

Played around with my 3D printer for a very long time to print all the pieces for a custom topper. Roughly about 220 hours of printing! Finding all the bits a piece to fit together was a fun process. The bulbs for the torches on each side is the fire bulb from comet pinball. It’s gives a really cool effect.

What do people has as toppers for their IJ and how many have made a homemade version?

C70E9B0D-20EC-49BF-A2FA-A88B44D0DE80 (resized).jpegC70E9B0D-20EC-49BF-A2FA-A88B44D0DE80 (resized).jpeg
7 months later
#9862 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

You know instead of waiting for Pinsound to update my uploaded file. I'm simply going to share it on my personal Dropbox here. Feel free to click the link below to get it. Enjoy.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1sgva12m9iokw9j/Jedi_Re_Remaster%20of%20Endproduk.7z?dl=0

Are you able to look at the aggressiveness of the shaker? In some cases on the Endproduct version it shake so hard that my playfield is jumping. I had to turn off the shaker completely as it would destroy the machine. It is already set to low power but that doesn't help. I have read on this thread that others have the same issue so I don't know if it something that could be turned down in the pinsound file or not.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
$ 29.00
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 85.00
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, OH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Toppers
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 63.95
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sehested.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=sehested and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.