20240320_235401 (resized).jpg
20240320_235329 (resized).jpg
20240320_224027 (resized).jpg
20240320_235312 (resized).jpg
20240320_235234 (resized).jpg
IMG_0746 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0749 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0826 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rx3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2557 6 years ago

Any truth to the rumor that Mirco will be making playfields soon? Been waiting years for a playfield.

9 months later
#3665 5 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Tore down my Indy for playfield restoration.
3 days... lots of pics, labels and bins/bags.
Honestly ... I feel like I want to throw up. I’m super excited to finally get this project going... but holy shit!!!! People that do this all the time have a strong stomach. It’s like a long drive... it’s a good thing it’s gonna take a while on the playfield ... I’m not ready to hook it back up for a bit.
In the mean time I can start working on the cabinet.
I’m keeping this game forever so this has to be done for posterity. [quoted image]

My playfield too needs to be restored. I'm scared to death of sending it out, though. I had an AFM playfield come back literally broken in half by the post office. Luckily, AFM playfields were available. Finding an IJ playfield, would be a nightmare. Next to impossible. Not sure they are ever going to get made, either. Licensing appears to be a nightmare. That would really suck having an IJ with no playfield.

5 months later
#4078 5 years ago

I cringe at mods using alligator clips for a connection. IMO, alligator clips should only be used for testing purposes.

2 months later
#4373 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

I know him. Friends boss so legit. Not sure he will look up prices. Am I a bad person for biting my lip?

Hell no!

2 years later
#9343 2 years ago

Does anyone know if the Endprodukt Pinsound file on the Pinsound site is current? I read that at one time it was missing callouts and he had an updated version that you had to contact him for. How do I contact him? Thx!

#9356 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

Have you tried it yet? Thanks for the link, that is what I was waiting for, a balancing of the callout volumes. Some of the callouts on the reorchestration are like 10 or 20db higher than others.

Not yet, but will be installing my Pinsound today and will try it out. Endoprodukt hasn't answered my PM, but he's probably not on pinside everyday.

#9359 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

He answered mine today so maybe shoot him another PM?

Damn I wonder if I pissed him off at sometime lol. I won't bug him. I'll figure something out.

1 year later
#10519 10 months ago
Quoted from PPA-AG:

ugh - so I didn't realize that i needed to close the door to run the Flasher Lamp testing. When i did that it appears they work.
I'm really happy it wasn't something more serious and really embarrassed on my lack of knowledge on these things.
Thank you both for your help - could not have done it without your guidance.

All good. We all started just like you. Before you know it, you'll be passing on knowledge to another new guy and that's how we keep the hobby going and going...

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#10610 9 months ago

I'm wondering if the cabinets should be painted a shade of the Radcals that are being installed. For instance, an Indy cabinet should be painted either yellow or orange. I say this, because if Radcals are somewhat transparent, black might be showing through. It might be me, but the Indy cabinet with Radcals posted by OTRChief, shows a very light shade of black? Hard to tell in pictures.

5 months later
#11138 3 months ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

The ruins look great. I just think they look too realistic when compared with the art style on the playfield.

Exactly! I always thought I was the only one who thought this. They just look out of place to me.

4 weeks later
#11267 81 days ago

Wow that looks really bad. Original FTW.

1 week later
#11294 72 days ago
Quoted from flipper_nutz:

FOR SALE - NOS INDIANA JONES PLAYFIELD - Ron Kruzman CLEARED!!!
I'm offering up my beloved IJ playfield FOR SALE to someone looking for the last oppurtunity to have a flawless Original NOS IJ PF. It was for my ultimate restore that I'm not going to have the time to do, so making it available to someone(like me) that only wants the best NOT a reproduction. Ask Ron or Myself if you have any questions at all? Thanks Anthony B.
Ron Kruzman Thread with Pic's: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kruzman-monthly-playfield-thread/page/48#post-7113245
FOR SALE NOS IJ pf AD: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/170844
FOR SALE NOS IJ Translite AD: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/170875
[quoted image]

$5495 firm? That's double what I paid for my whole IJ machine back in 2004. Prices have gone insane. Good luck with your sale, though.

#11301 71 days ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Totally worth it… not many originals left to speak of… never mind a Kruzman’d one.

I have an original unrestored IJ playfield. Now, I'm nervous about sending it out to have it restored, being so expensive and rare. It could magically get "lost" in shipping or never received by the restorer because of a "porch pirate". You'd have to be really sure you're sending it to a reputable restorer. Then, there's the risk of it getting destroyed in shipping like an AFM playfield that I bought and was literally broke in half by USPS.

#11303 71 days ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Yep … I had mine done by Captain Neo and it came out beautifully. I would have probably gone with Kruzman if my playfield was NOS. Neo did an awesome job … I’m glad I have the original restored in my game. Ultimately it will wear… and you have to come to terms with that too.
Using 2” foam insulation back to back, wrapped with luan makes for a light weight sturdy crate. I get it … everyone has had a bad experience with one carrier or another …so if you’re shipping that’s always a risk.

Captain Neo has done 2 of my playfields. MB and AF. He's awesome.

1 week later
#11364 59 days ago

It's amazing to me how many people here dislike Amazon. Last time I suggested Amazon for something, everyone went crazy about how Amazon "sells junk", is "too expensive", blah blah blah...One guy even posted, "fuck Amazon"...lol.

You can buy junk AND good quality parts on Amazon. The ignorance level blew me away, but to each his own.

I'm sure you can find the exact hardware you need on Amazon. I always do for all my projects, when I can't find it at the local hardware stores.

#11370 58 days ago

I did a quick 10 second search and found something close. I'm sure I could have found them if I put more time into the search. Yes I'm lazy. This should give you an idea of what to search for. Good luck!

https://www.amazon.com/HOLO-KROME-650000270-Finish-Button-Socket/dp/B0929772NW/ref=sr_1_5

#11382 57 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

That's the each part. Its the "nut" part that is hard to come by. But will take another look.

Yeah you're right. I could only find metric sizes of that barrel nut on Amazon.

3 weeks later
#11445 32 days ago

The custom rails and ruins are definitely nice with all the detail and paint, but to me, they just look out of place in an IJ machine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
25,000 (Firm)
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,419.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
Wanted
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, OH
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rx3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=rx3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.