IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240316_125513 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125552 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125644 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125843 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2615 6 years ago

All right team ... I removed my 3-drop mech and cleaned it up and reassembled it. Then when I turn the game back on, I get these errors:

Adve(n)ture (middle drop switch)
Left ramp made
3-drop Coil failure
Adventu(r)e target

I believe all of these share a Blue wire (as ground, I think?). Several appear to be flipper grounded switches. I have not had to deal with this before - the blue wire seems to go from the flipper to the back box and I’m not sure what to do next. The 3-drop circuit board has a lit LED, and the coil fires in test mode.

I checked for a loose wire, don’t see anything obvious... i have not done anything besides raise the PF and opener the BB, but did not remove anything except that mech and it’s associated connector. So... any ideas?

#2617 6 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Did you do any of the work under there with the power on? That’s a mistake I’ve made in the past. If not, I would think it was a broken solder joint. If you had power on while working that increases chances of a board problem. I can’t remember right now if these switches have diodes on them? If so I would start there.
That’s about all I got but there are people on here who know a ton more than me, so hopefully they’ll chime in.

Thanks for the reply! I had everything removed from the game when I was working on it. I think I’ve narrowed down the problem to the orange grounding wire that goes up to the flippertronic board, but I am not exactly sure what the problem is. The two switches that are failing (52 and F8) share that ground wire so i think it’s somehow related to that. I’m going to try shorting it to bypass the onto board and see if that at least gets the switches working

#2624 6 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Very excited to finally be part of the club! Noob question- my translite didn't have a diffuser with it so the LEDs are way too intense. Any suggestions on what I should get?

Gee looks pretty good to me

#2636 6 years ago

Anybody had a problem with the Adve(n)ture target and the left ramp made switch? Both of these are not working on my game and I just replaced the opto board for the ENT drop targets so I know it’s not that. I believe their ground wire is connected so it might be that, but I don’t get why it’s only those 2 switches.

Wiring seems intact, not sure what makes sense to check next.

#2649 6 years ago

Wow! Outstanding

#2663 6 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

I should clarify what I'm trying to do on my IJ. I have:
- Pinsound Board
- Color DMD
- Tilt Topper
- Pinball Pro speakers and sub
Using the Pinsound board, Color DMD and tilt Topper is to much power draw for the machine so I have run an external power source to get everything working.
How do I power the Pinsound Board and the Color DMD using the power supply in the picture below?
Follow up question: Can I use the Pinball Pro speakers with the Stereo 2.1 setup on the Pinsound Board?
Any help would be appreciated.
QSS

You can use the Pinball Pro speakers, but unless you have the PinSound Stereo cable, you'll have to re-pin the connector (it's easy to figure out - 3 speakers, 6 wires). Also you'll want to remove the L-PAD entirely, as the bass/treble mix is handled on the PinSound board. For the trouble it takes, it may be worth the $20 just to buy the cable.

#2665 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I’m still not done restoring my machine but Do you guys think I will need an external power supply? I have/will have the following mods:
Color DMD
Jackpot board
Pinsound board
Possibly Ruins led strip (connects to PDB)
Thanks!

I don't have the Jackpot board (it's just 3 LEDs, right?) but I have a ColorDMD and the PinSound board - game runs perfectly. If you are getting resets, it's worth replacing some of the components on your PDB - #1 thing would be replacing the voltage regulator LM323K - if you replace that with a EZ-SBC PSU5, there's no heat from the PDB and everything runs super smoothly. Amazing damn upgrade. This affects the 5V not the 12V (which the pinsound runs off of) but is a way to stabilize the PDB.

#2667 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Yes just 3 led’s. Where did you buy you EXternal PS? Thanks for the tip

Sorry, I wasn't clear: I am not running an external PS; all stock

#2701 6 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Indy club ? Where can I buy clear drop targets and light below ?
Also I have a prototype Indy and I added color dmd and lost my lower lights ? I need to buy lower lights in a led panel ? Pin bits had them bug no longer
Any help greatly appreciated
Thanks Ken White CA

So... what are the “lower lights”? Do you mean the 3 treasures mod that lights the Ark, the Stone and the Grail?

#2707 6 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Thanks for the compliment.
I have those lit drop targets ready to ship, if anyone is interested.

Those are really cool - expect a PM!

#2713 6 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

My guess is that they should hold up as good as the original ABS ones.
These are made of polycarbonate.

According to this, PC is superior to ABS in every measurable property listed
https://www.makeitfrom.com/compare/Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene-ABS/Polycarbonate-PC

#2715 6 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Just installed a Pinsound board in my IJ (with Pinball Pro speaker upgrade) and it's incredibly muffled, sounds like very little audio is emitting from the panel speakers, all of it is coming out of the sub. Any idea what might be the issue? Plug in the wrong slot
Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Ok, 2 things -

1) you're missing a connector. You should have 1 connector from the backbox, and one from the cabinet. I'm guessing yuo may have plugged the cabinet one into the header intended for the backbox (I can't remember which is which, but it's marked onthe board)

2) you really should do yourself a favor and make/buy a Stereo cable. It is DRAMATICALLY better. That way you can dial in the sound perfectly - more treble in the backbox, more thump from the cabinet, or however you roll. The OST mix (and Endprodukt's ultimate mix) really benefit from stereo

#2717 6 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Yup, you were right. Many thanks.
Noob here, how would I use a stereo cable with this set up? What would it be replacing?

So WPC games aren't wired in stereo - DCS games have WAY better sound than earlier WPC89 games, but it's still mono.

The backbox speakers are basically putting out the same sound, there's no 'left' and 'right' sounds, they're identical. Anyway, the sounds in the upgraded PInsound mixes have distinct left and right channels (they're stereo, in other words), and you can't hear the difference unless you use the stereo cable, and also switch the pinsound board to the 'stereo' setting. It's very cool to hear the gunshots and the soundtrack in actual stereo.

The other reason is the Backbox treble/bass/volume knobs on the board don't have any effect unless you use the stereo cable. If that's in use, you can set separate volumes for the backbox - dial up the cabinet volume way high, for example, and turn up the treble for the backbox, but put the volume down. It's really customizable

#2721 6 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Sounds like a no-brainer. Where exactly does the stereo cable go? Assume something like this would work?
EDIT: Found the stereo cable available on pinsound

Yes please buy the Pinsound one! You will be disappointed when you try to install that one you post the pic of! Haha

#2722 6 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Ok so now after a few seconds of starting a game, the Color LCD starts distorting, then the audio drop out. Is this a power source thing?

Yikes, could be. I’d double check your connections. ColorDMD and Pinsound put a lot of strain on the power supply; a lot of people have added standard arcade power supplies. If your power board is starting to have issues, you would definitely see it when you install both. Are you getting any resets? Usually the game will trip the watchdog circuit if you’re overloading it.

For what it’s worth, my game has both installed and I do not use an external power supply for the PinSound. Like I said, check your connections firsr

#2744 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Installed the Led light board for the lost plastic yesterday. Easy enough, well built. However, it looks awkward. Its so bright it makes a solid light that fills the gap on the back of the lost plastic creating a long white brick of light.
Does anyone know if those lights ever blink, cycle, strobe? The 3 incondesent bulbs were so dim i never noticed them do anything. Thinking of adding a gel diffuser to maybe spread light, dim it a little.
Has anyone else installed this board? Opinions and solutions, or have you modified it?

Yep that’s how it works - there is no micro controller that flashes it or whatever. It wouldn’t be hard to tie into GI or inserts if you wanted

1 week later
#2790 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Hey guys. Not trying to open up another debate on decal companies here. I really need some good quality decals for a reasonable price. I can’t find them available on any site other than ministryofpinball ($600? NOPE)
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Retrorefurbs is your only option

#2800 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Sorry but what last part are you talking about?

He's saying the Crystal Skull movie sucked so he wouldn't put it on his machine. Crystal Skull wasn't made at the time Indy TPA came out

#2801 6 years ago

Does anybody know what J118 powers on their game? I am trying to diagnose a weird problem where fuse F116 blows when I hit the flipper button. When I disconnect J118, this doesn't happen.. but the flippers don't fire either. I am trying to see if my game was set up incorrectly, and get it to stop blowing the darn fuse!

#2828 6 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

I have about four airball mods left and after that it's all done.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58067

HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended. This makes the game go from air ball city to a super Smoooooooth shooter

1 week later
#2848 6 years ago

So I’m still having this issue with my IJ - it is definitely something in the flipper signal path. I reversed the flipper optos, and F116 still blows.

Also unplugged the connector from the left flipper opto, and it does not blow. So something in that path is causing the problem, but I can not figure out what.

I replaced BR5 in case that was the problem. It tested ok, but I replaced it anyway. Still no luck.

The grey/yellow wire seems to be the culprit but I am not sure what else to look at.

One other thing I noticed was that the German plane’s LEDs are constantly lit, so could a transistor have blown on the PDB? How would this affect the flippers.

Test says the left flipper opto is out when I disconnect J118, so the flippers are going through that connector. That seems weird, but it does look like the manual confirms it, if I’m reading it right. Any ideas? The other threads here have focused on a short in the game but I am fairly certain I have a blown component somewhere

#2861 6 years ago
Quoted from Guzz4851:

Anyone running a color dmd and a Pinsound in their IJ?
I’m considering this and an external power supply upgrade. I believe Pinsound runs on 12v and I know the newer color dmd runs on 12v. If that’s true is there a need to run an external supply? I know color dmd used to use 5v and people were having reset problems etc...Appreciate anyone’s input that has this setup.

Nope. Runs fine with both on mine. You really need a solid PDB but the game will handle the load fine. Suggest getting the latest PinSound mix and donating...

My game also has LEDs and the LEDOCD so it would seem there is headroom.

#2863 6 years ago
Quoted from Guzz4851:

Thanks for the input. I’ll check out the sound. Did you go LCD or LED for Indy?

Well, I stole the LCD from my MB which I am restoring/refurbishing. I love the look of the LED but it’s not cut out for every game. Looks smashing on DW; I could take it or leave it on other games.

Personally IJ looks best to me with scanlines; looks most like those old
vhs tapes I first saw these movies on!!

#2865 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

What do you mean by scanlines?

The ColorDMD setting “scan” - that’s what it refers to. Makes it look more like an old CRT. I like it better than the “hi-res”

#2869 6 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Don't think you could run the jackpot board and the LCD version of ColorDMD. That will not fit. I really like the LED version (fit, dots and contrast) - just for your consideration. Try to see them both somewhere and make up your mind.

This depends on which jackpot board you have, and how your
Speaker panel is routed -
I have the PindoraBox board which is very low
Profile, and does fit with the colordmd

#2880 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Trying to join the club for a long while, one of you guys looking to possibly sell?

I’d consider trading mine for a DILE

#2886 6 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Guys,
About Jackpot Speaker Panel, the most important element is still missing: cost of panel. As this is depends of final quantity, please confirm your interest and panel version (original or upgraded) via PM. Due to long leadtime of raw speaker panel, I am going to order one shot, and modify it as 1 batch, and won't order later one by one. So this is the chance to go for it.
Please inform me within a week (until 18th of February).
As of now, this the "list". Guys, listed below please send me PM about your interest and choice:
USA:
Psw757
MikeHogue - upgraded
TractorDoc
Tonycip
Pinballinreno
Grumpy712 - upgraded
Jake35
Australia:
Mix_arcade - original
Thanks!

Davi have you considered approximately how much it will be? $20? $60? $100? I could not tell from previous posts.

#2888 6 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

No wonder, I don't know the exact number. My estimation is, if we can reach 10 pcs, piece price will be around $50 plus shipping.
If the interest is too low, makes no sense to put a lot of effort into this.

That helps a lot - put me on the list!

1 week later
#2920 6 years ago
Quoted from Seatmandan:

Be aware there are a few different styles- here's a kit with all new posts for indy plus instructions on where they go:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PK1382

Those kits are an incredibly beneficial investment, makes your game look almost new!

#2930 6 years ago

Has anyone figured out a solution to the ball popping off the left wireform? That happens to me constantly and it is damn annoying, especially when it bumps out right near the end and drains to the outlane.

Also, how about the lane to that single drop target/captive ball? My game goes SDTM all the time from there.

#2935 6 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Yes that is the one. The Disney one has different legs.
Great the see that topic on the custom version. Looks like a lot of work.

HAD different legs, right? Isn’t it gone now? Indy has had to make room for Toy Story and Star Wars and (WHYYYY??!?!?!) Avatarland

#2941 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

The perfect solution is to place a rubber ring on the tail end of the wireform where the ball hits before going down to the playfield. It works like a charm, trust me.

Thanks, do
You have a pic?

Sidebar: my DJShakes anti-airball plastic (for the single drop target) broke in spectacular fashion last night. That was working perfectly before! Real bummer.

#2943 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I sure don’t because I’m still restoring my machine and never took pics of it but I did my best with a drawing. Get a brand new rubber ring that grabs both ends of the wireform like in the drawing. Not sure what size ring it is so just try different sizes until you find the perfect fit. Never again will you have a ball drop by the side and drain again. Guaranteed

Awesome, I think I get it, thanks!!

#2945 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Try it and let us know how it went!

Will do!

2 weeks later
#2973 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Now working on the fighter plane! Still not done painting and the wings still need to be attached, but the spinning prop is looking good! I used a black prop and painted the tips yellow. I painted the plane in two tones of green like the plane in the movie.
This one was much more difficult than the Bi-plane since there’s very little room to work with. So I made this my “test” plane thinking It wasn’t going to work but apparently I was wrong! Working on my final plane next!

Looking pretty good! Is that a model or die-cast?

#2985 6 years ago
Quoted from Guzz4851:

Hello,
If anyone is using the NEW Pinsound Plus board with their IJ, please contact me. I have a few questions and do not want to clog this thread with the details. Again, only the newer board with this game. Thank you.

I’m curious about what questions you have

#2988 6 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Me too. I bought a board a couple months ago I didn't know there were different ones.how can I tell Which one I have?

If you bought it a couple months ago you have the original one. Make sure your firmware is up to date; the new board has a couple of new things but it generally works the same as the new one, no need to uograde

1 week later
#2995 6 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Hello Guys,
**** This is the confirmed list about Jackpot Board, thanks for quick and prompt feedback ***
Psw757 - original
TractorDoc - upgraded
MikeHogue - upgraded
Tonycip - upgraded
jamesmc - original
Konajack - upgraded
Ericpinballfan - upgraded
Not confirmed (earlier intested, but no confirmation via PM):
Pinballinreno
Grumpy712
Rdoyle1978
Matt-Man
Jake35
Mix_arcade
I will wait for 2 more days, PM me if your are really interested, then I'll look for raw panels based on confirmed list (not more, not less).

Did anything ever happen with this? Davi did you find a supplier?

#3006 6 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

thats underwhelming

What did you expect? This is how literally every single DMD game works

1 week later
#3021 6 years ago
Quoted from AaronZOOM:

Finally got around to cutting the DMD panel for the jackpot lights. Cut to the exact shape with a coping saw. No half measures! I also blocked between them with foam to prevent light bleed from the bright LEDs. Beautiful result!

Here it is in action:
» YouTube video

Well done! That looks GREAT!

#3025 6 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Complete cut off from the ARK is not good, you will get interference light effects because there's no border to the bottom now!
That also depends on the condition of the speaker plastic, often the colors don't cover the shape of the ARK.
Better cut off like this way next time!!!

I think he said he used foam to cover the gap

#3031 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

What do you mean "Blocked between them with foam"? Can you post a pic? Thanks!

He means in between the cutouts on the back of the board he put a piece of foam, which makes it hard for any light to bleed between, when say the Stones are lit but the Ark is not, the Ark won’t have any weird light bleeding in

2 weeks later
#3053 5 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I went all warm white in back glass and GI. Color matched inserts with exception to yellows/oranges got warm whites. Really brightens up the machine without being too bright.

Any pictures? My game is full LED but has a weird yellow hue to it, which I don’t like.

#3056 5 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I hate sharing pics of LED's since they're often looking much worse in pics and look spottier than actual. However, here's some I have. The second to last picture of the translite is a decent representation.

Wow, what a beauty! I can tell I have some work to do. Just getting into powdercoating another game so I thought I’d try the lock bar. Not quite as flashy as the plating, but I get parts back WAY faster. Lockbar by Robertstone0407

One of the pics also shows off some astonishing work by modfather

Every time I walk by the game I am impressed by his work.

C0445BE4-F588-4E06-BE6B-EDB2EB29E104 (resized).jpegC0445BE4-F588-4E06-BE6B-EDB2EB29E104 (resized).jpeg

6B79D98A-55FC-455C-9BAE-45D2F26F5310 (resized).jpeg6B79D98A-55FC-455C-9BAE-45D2F26F5310 (resized).jpeg

3E8B4CB2-CA0F-4B7B-93DC-0A2A6B6E5321 (resized).jpeg3E8B4CB2-CA0F-4B7B-93DC-0A2A6B6E5321 (resized).jpeg

#3064 5 years ago

Have a set of black mirror blades and no game to put them on. Has anyone installed these on indy? I am not sure if it Will look killer or if I should just wait..

#3068 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

My Indiana Jones right flipper was working intermittently, but now it doesn’t work at all. I’m pretty new in the hobby. I tried cleaning the optos, but that didn’t do anything. Any idea what could be wrong?

Did you try reversing the Opto boards like LTG suggested in the other thread? There's a bunch of things it could be

Move the board on the side that's not working to the other side And see if it works there. If it works you've eliminated the board from. Being a problem.

1 week later
#3086 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Hey guys. Just recently sold an IJ to a pinsider, and after moving it the idol drop target sometimes doesn’t drop down. It seems to work OK during test, and sometimes works correctly in the game, but mostly it will just buzz and the target will not drop.
The mechanism moves freely by hand, and there doesn’t appear to be any resistance like mechanical binding. Any ideas would be helpful.

Well you can Silicone lube it (I know, I know...). I’d take it apart and clean it. The spring may be bad too. Mine had tons of gunk in there that was not visible until I disassembled it. Barring that, the targets do get worn/deformed. You may be able to get it back in shape but the Lube helps until you get a replacement

#3094 5 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

I've been planning on putting a headphone jack and volume knob on the coin door. Low priority project so haven't gotten around to it yet.
I've also seen an example where they drilled a hole in the cabinet bottom near the power switch and installed a jack.
The simplest but least sexy solution would be to run the cable out one of the vents like Averell suggested.

Unless you’re going the pinnovators type route and doing an extensive (destructive) install, id recommend the bottom of the cab-run-a-wire-through-the-vent method, which is reversible

#3099 5 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

And now i see they have the headphone station. A little pricey i would say, especially for the original Pinsound version 1 boards. Still looks pretty cool. anyone tried this?

It’s expensive because it’s a big add-on board that they are basically just reselling - it’s an ingenious solution with an off-the-shelf product, IMO, but that’s the reason it’s a big pricey. Works real well though, and sounds GREAT (provided you have an upgraded mix or are playing a DCS-or-later game)

#3100 5 years ago

Folks-

I believe I am having an issue where my POA is not rotating all the way; several friends who have come over have commented on this - I’ve not played IJ elsewhere to know better. I’ve removed the POA and aligned it correctly as far as I can tell.

So 1) is there a way to test the rotation and see if it’s going the full amount? (E.g. is there a marker on the PF I can measure against or something?)

2) the optos all seem to be working, but can something throw them off somehow?

3) test performs fine when it goes back and forth; the optos fire on both sides

4) several people have commented on needing to replace one of the POA boards, but I am not sure which one

#3105 5 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

I wasnt talking about the new version Pinsound board. Just the Headphone Station. https://www.pinsound.org/headphones-station/
It will work with either version of Pinsound board, but it you have version 1 then its a bit more ($69 vs $49 for version 2 board) because you need an extra adapter.

So was I

#3106 5 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Make sure it's centered in the neutral position and that the POA is tight to the motor shaft. It's a little Allen wrench fitting nut on the collar that slides into the motor shaft.

Thanks - I am pretty sure I did this but I will check again..

#3108 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

On one of my IJ's I had to bend the metal opto interrupter on the POA laterally to get it to work equally in both directions.
It was tough and I had to mount it in my vice firmly to kick it off center 1/8".
There was no other adjustment that would work on this particular game.
On a lot of games, the POA tilts 23 degrees left and 10 degrees right, this doesnt play right in my opinion.
After this adjustment I could get full motion left and right to make the game play correctly.

Fascinating - but not surprising! This game needs to many tweaks. I will try it Monday..

1 week later
#3134 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Guys any suggestion for not putting in cliffy in the mode and ball lock shot since it's good condition but still protect? Wish mantis was available.....
Cliffy is great if there is damage but if not I hate covering them....

Ball lock shot doesn’t really need it - the ball doesn’t tear up the edge like it does on other games. I was just commenting on this myself earlier today. Mode hole does need it sometimes.

#3138 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Mylar carefully cut to fit the inside edge and a little outside the hole.

Yep

1 week later
#3146 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so who has the perfect one? I had an IJ and actually bought it from the creator but there were still delays.

The delays are a result of the pinsound board not getting enough power, so you can add an arcade power converter which helps. I believe also that the Ollie mix has too many files that need to be managed, and it may help by reducing the number in each folder. He stuffed the mix with TONS of callouts, and the board only has so much memory so it’s maxed out. Killer mix though.

Also make sure you get the one directly from him, not the halfass version on the PinSound community forum.

And yes the proper one has a jackpot callout.

Also also, some users are reporting issues with the PinSound+ board and the fancy IJ mix, although we have not figured out exactly what the issue is.

1 year later
#5202 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

I’m going to try clear bumper bodies to illuminate the general area. I’m also going to try to cut an acrylic back board.

For what it’s worth, the LED strip is FAR less work and is definitely more effective to light the lost plastic area. Save yourself a lot of headaches pulling out pops

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,500 (OBO)
$ 85.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 12.95
14,000 (OBO)
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,419.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.