IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240316_125513 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125552 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125644 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125843 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider navystan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7209 3 years ago

Well, after many years looking for a nice IJPA, I finally got a beauty. Had a few questions for the veterans.

1. The post for the path of adventure seems to stay up during play. The first time it went up, the post stopped the ball, but would not release. Game reset and post went down, but didn't go back up. So, I guess, it's rubbing? I saw old post to move bracket so it doesn't rub or get stopped going up or down?
2. See picture for broken ramp plastic. I see for sale at Planetary pinball. Is there a plastic protector for this part too?

Thanks.

IMG_0097 (resized).jpegIMG_0097 (resized).jpegIMG_0108 (resized).jpegIMG_0108 (resized).jpegIMG_0109 (resized).jpegIMG_0109 (resized).jpeg
#7213 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Well, after many years looking for a nice IJPA, I finally got a beauty. Had a few questions for the veterans.
1. The post for the path of adventure seems to stay up during play. The first time it went up, the post stopped the ball, but would not release. Game reset and post went down, but didn't go back up. So, I guess, it's rubbing? I saw old post to move bracket so it doesn't rub or get stopped going up or down?
2. See picture for broken ramp plastic. I see for sale at Planetary pinball. Is there a plastic protector for this part too?
Thanks.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Fixed my own problem. Post coil assembly needed a little love. Replaced coil sleeve (it was dirty) and polished post. Now, the post pops up easily and quickly. While there, I did notice you could twist bracket to adjust if needed. Now, game works 100%

IMG_0111 (resized).jpegIMG_0111 (resized).jpegIMG_0112 (resized).jpegIMG_0112 (resized).jpegIMG_0115 (resized).jpegIMG_0115 (resized).jpegIMG_0118 (resized).jpegIMG_0118 (resized).jpeg
#7215 3 years ago

Added LED OCD board. My game currently has a Rottendog driver board and it connects up and works fine. I do have original board, which I will get repaired/refurbished and put back in the game. In the mean time, the LED OCB works great. Posted before and after pictures here:

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0rGFssfGGqYCnI

#7235 3 years ago

Just got an IJPA and learning the machine. I noticed ball not getting to right side of pathway to adventure when it first enters. Friend suggested I check level and I did notice it was off. So, I leveled. Now the opposite is happening. I can't seem to get a happy balance. Another friend said to adjust the set screw. Any strategy I should use? Thanks.

#7251 3 years ago

Thanks for inputs on how to adjust pathway to adventure mini playfield. Now, it's not working at all. Haven't lifted up playfield yet, but looking for basic things to check. I did got to test mode and it doesn't work there either:
1. Fuses
2. Connections
3. ?

#7254 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

[quoted image]
The Bridge Driver PCB is under the PF (#18 in the below pic) while the Motor Opto Switch PCB is on the backboard under the POA.
When a POA fails it is quite often one or both of these boards.
[quoted image]

Thanks if needed are these readily available?

#7287 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Thanks for inputs on how to adjust pathway to adventure mini playfield. Now, it's not working at all. Haven't lifted up playfield yet, but looking for basic things to check. I did got to test mode and it doesn't work there either:
1. Fuses
2. Connections
3. ?

Well, sorta fixed my own problems. Went to test mode and checked switches and then went to solenoid tests. Let all solenoids fire and then restarted game. Cleared a few balls in the idol and everything worked. Before I did all this, I thought I had errors for mini playfield only. Turned out there were 4 or 5 errors. Maybe dirty optos? Anyway, working 100% again, but I think the under playfield needs some cleaning up.

And, the icing on the cake is I actually got to final wizard mode and hit all switches for 1 billion points. Ended up with 2.6 billion. First time in my life I ever reached wizard mode and actually completed it. Gotta make the setup harder. Just my first week owning the pin, and I'm not that good. I noticed outlanes have pretty big rubbers and I rarely drain. Are there menu settings to make game harder? Thanks.

#7290 3 years ago

Anyone have or know about Mirco's repro IJPA playfield? Are the letters the same as original with the nice sunburst transparent clears around the letters?

Thanks.

#7297 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Looks like the shaker motor my wife keeps in her bedside drawer

I guess that's why they call it a "shake her" motor.

#7318 3 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow. Love the mods and the wood-like accents. Really fits the theme.

Well done!

1 week later
#7385 3 years ago

I just installed pinsound and flipper fidelity speakers. Loaded up the sound version from Indiana Jones Reorchestrated
An amazing piece of reorchestration by EndProdukt. Sounds great except at end of ball, the bonus callouts seem to clip as the next bonus is being vocalized. Any ideas why the bonus callouts clip as the bonus is given at end of ball?

Thanks.

#7392 3 years ago
Quoted from AaronZOOM:

In case anyone is interested, I created a closeup video of the LED version of the ColorDMD on my Indy:

Thanks, nice vid. By the way, is it still possible to do that light mod around the DMD? If so, how/where?

1 week later
#7497 3 years ago

For those interested, I started my IJPA playfield swap. Here is link to the thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-pinball-adventure-playfield-swap#post-6011069

5 months later
#8257 2 years ago

Well, after 6 months, finally finished my playfield swap on Indy. Previous owner had cabinet restored, so now it's 100% restored. A few minor things to do, but I can finally play it again. Thanks to a lot of help from Ricochet and mbelofsky and PinballT

IMG_3424 (resized).jpegIMG_3424 (resized).jpegIMG_3425 (resized).jpegIMG_3425 (resized).jpeg
#8263 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

CPR ?
I can't tell.

The back glass is the mirrored CPR. The new playfield is Mirco.

1 week later
#8340 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Thanks for the feedback. CPR does not carry Indiana Jones though, plus I suspect shipping will be horrendous Looks like Mirco is the only alternative for Indy

I just finished swap with a Mirco playfield. I did have some minor issues with hole and dimple alignments. But, to be fair, I have had similar issues with CPR. My recommendation is to ensure alignment sensitive holes/dimples are meticulously reviewed and looked over. For example, I always have had issues with the side rails not perfectly aligning with the pre-drilled holes on the playfield. For my new Indy, not a big issue on the right side, but major issue on the left. I had to do a lot of tweaks to get POA to work. I'm about 95% good but I still may re-drill left side rail to better align. Also, I always seem to have alignment issues with saucer kick-outs, both when I did Indy and when I did High Speed (CPR). I had to drill new holes to better align saucer kick out. Even had to redrill holes for micro switches on POA which were off too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 1,419.00
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider navystan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=navystan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.