20240320_235401 (resized).jpg
20240320_235329 (resized).jpg
20240320_224027 (resized).jpg
20240320_235312 (resized).jpg
20240320_235234 (resized).jpg
IMG_0746 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0749 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0826 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moat-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8000 2 years ago

I’m in for one ricochet thanks!

2 weeks later
#8076 2 years ago

I love the 3D Grail for right ramp mod. The grail is well, the grail. Yes on back glass but like it under glass. Have propeller too which many like.

2 months later
#8626 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I felt the same way.
I stopped playing it due to frustration.
With the mode start actually working, the game has opened up with so many new options.
Its literally a game changer.
All Williams IJ games should have this fix.
They should have solved the problem at the factory.
Yes, they knew about it.
Again, thank you so much Ricochet for this.

I just got mine in mail and haven't installed yet. I feel like i may screw up the POA so working up the courage to get the antidote in there...

#8692 2 years ago
Quoted from Hans_Saris:

Would try cleaning / checking flipper optos first if is working in test mode.

Def this

2 weeks later
#8852 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Introducing: Super Monkey Ball Dr. Jones Edition
https://gifyu.com/image/y1he
Still gotta put the Lior path on, been lazy.
And I've gone through most of the crappier toys and addons as well. They all seemed promising at the time but after a while you're like "this is janky..."
I love my monkeys though
They are more than just things to look at, they constantly swing in front of the lights on the path and it makes getting a clean run through there much trickier. Especially when the lights are moving!

Haha this is awesome.

#8880 2 years ago
Quoted from HarryReimer:

This is a MUST see if you have not yet seen it..

Freakin awesome. It should have 30 more pins installed but otherwise perfect

#8889 2 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

No extra Power supply needed.
I also like the shaker that’s part of the Pinsound package. Also be sure and upgrade all the speakers and get their stereo speaker harness.

I added a few mods (propeller, ark) which draw power and I started to get electrical reset mid game. I was advised to buy something that I forgot the right term for (someone here can def help) and it worked brilliantly. Took less than 2min to install and haven’t had a surge/reset since. The website was http://kahr.us/

I have color DMD and pinsound but per above sounds like that’s different power.

#8918 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I spent the past several days installing LED/GI OCD boards and an entire Pinsound kit. The Pinsound boards are incredible. I'm loving how this is all coming together. Color DMD (LCD) arrives tomorrow. Powdercoat finished by Wednesday. It's about time to just play!
I've noticed that the right ramp has to be a nearly perfect shot from the left flipper. I'm at 6.5°. The left ramp is no problem. I have flipper rebuild kits and coils on hand. Is that shot just notoriously tight, or should I add another project to the list?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great. Pinsound is def a must. And yes a really clean to near perfect shot sounds right. But that makes it fun/challenging to get your jackpots under pressure. From a roll it’s not as hard, nor if yiu crank it as comes down left orbit. From a standstill though the shot def has to be pretty perfect.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8948 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Score of the day[quoted image]

Very nice. Do you use the bonus ball? Everyone has their preference. I do not. Largely because it used to infuriate me as a kid that it cost a whole other game to get one ball = rip off = I did it almost every time

#8955 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

no I have that de-activated. All stock settings/factory.
I might need to set it up a bit harder. I did get all the extra balls throughout the game. This game has lots, and just learned yesterday that 'survive the rope bridge' give you one extra ball if you finish the mode. I got that one, the medallion, and the path of adventure AND the 8X extra ball, a lot of these were unfortunately very short balls, I got all my point in BALL 2 and the last extra BALL, so it was a 30 minute game and lucked out with the extra balls lol... I am having a hard time getting through all the modes because the mode start eject is random and something it goes straight down the middle so it works against me often, not often enough or consistently but, just enough to add another layer of 'luck' to the game.
this is the only part I need to fix, just waiting on Ricochet mod to add to the game.

Nice! And I learned something- didn’t know about rope bridge EB thanks! I’m lucky I don’t think have had even one single sdtm from mode hole. Certainly helps

1 week later
#9022 2 years ago

People helping people. It’s beautiful

3 weeks later
#9079 2 years ago

Hi all- took me 3 months but finally installed lao anecdote - actually not bad - great instructions BUT how do I know when the POA is on right (the Allen wrench screw thing in right place so POA is right amount forward vs backward)? Should it have a little give back girth or left right? Seems like it’s close to hitting mode hole and trying to make sure it is in perfect spot. Thank you!

#9081 2 years ago

Thanks PF. That helped. I didn’t have the two screw bracket as tight as should have been. Also what was driving me crazy was I potently have an extra bracket on the medial side of POA which I never realized (none of other machines I see online have this). It makes it tight but workable for the clearance to the mod hole. Thought I was going crazy. Thanks again

6 months later
#9606 1 year ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

It replaces the factory mode hole deflector plate to improve the mode hole shot success.

Mine went from 10-15% from right flipper shot, to 95%. Awesome device!

#9610 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

wow, that's crazy!
It's true that if i stay some time without playing, i need at least 40 minutes of playing to do 50% accuracy, if not i can only around 15 to 20% too.
But with the left flipper normally i do it in around 70% ( stopping the ball and then send it almost when the ball starts to move )

Oui, moi aussi, avant d’acheter ce truc je ne le faisais qu’avec le flipper gauche (backhand…50-60% réussi)

1 week later
#9657 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

See if it works in test.
Might just be a wire fell off the motor.

Yes would do test and if works there it may be optos by flipper button (need quick clean very easy). This would be best case scenario for you

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 63.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, OH
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Wanted
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
14,000 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moat-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=moat-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.