Topic Stats

• 4,841 posts
  • 398 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Djshakes
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,601 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

83401F22-38CA-4B6C-8C60-195C68084CFB (resized).jpeg
4166D76B-A850-468F-9160-B9BEC47252CA (resized).jpeg
917ECE83-3109-4225-AEE9-84C480CB0C08 (resized).jpeg
46914232-1815-40BB-9333-951DCCC48D73 (resized).jpeg
90CEF4CF-B0BE-4D53-81DE-CC077AE98A52 (resized).jpeg
A267B015-A397-473C-972F-F5BC78F15A05 (resized).jpeg
DSCN4928 (resized).JPG
DSCN4924 (resized).JPG
F31487F9-02AD-4737-B2A3-AB998BA7D075 (resized).jpeg
53A4A204-328D-46E2-B5D5-AA7C42AAC962 (resized).jpeg
CCCAA565-3D31-4435-A8E5-995C2FDEF470 (resized).jpeg
E84F67CD-4DB5-49C8-9E0B-2070B4E339A1 (resized).jpeg
40CB038B-2C28-40D1-B42B-33F8E983F435 (resized).jpeg
821AD53A-1D2B-4FB1-8EC6-3BD538802C40 (resized).jpeg
3AEC8BA3-3787-4F03-A4EE-5A774FC4E4C1 (resized).jpeg
9930169A-8F2B-4C8F-9BEF-79EF26A4A991 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1971 2 years ago

just made this topper/mod for this machine. for more info:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-torch-toppermod

ij pinside photos (resized).jpg

1 week later
#2046 2 years ago

im still working on this project

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-work-in-progress-indiana-jones-ramp-cover-mod

and i was wonder if anyone will be interested in new design for the temple of the idol. if yes. which design you want to see?

#2067 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I got the regular LCD version. Hope I don't run into any problems. Where does the Jackpot light board connect to btw? I got 2 mods running (Color DMD, Ruins light mod) and taking up space on the driver board already. Thanks!

you can look here in the middle of the page you have all the info.

http://www.pinballark.com/especial.html

and here is about the connection

http://www.pinballark.com/epanel.html

1 week later
#2095 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Anybody here have Indy in a million pieces right now? I'm assembling mine and need help/have questions about one piece. PM me please. I'll rather not drag the thread with this particular issue. Thanks

yes contact me i have over 2000 photos. just restore mine before few months

1 week later
#2133 2 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

Material is 2 mm spring steel.

i cant take my mini pf out right now but if someone can send me the size of this thing i will be happy to make one in 3d and to give it for free

#2135 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Lior to the rescue! I'll buy one if you make them

no need to buy. i will make them for free. only if its ok to averell i can also make them for him and he can sell them. this is not my idea and not my item so i don't want to make or sell something who's not mine...

BTW if anyone wants any rescue with parts he cant find or wants to make. i'm offer my service for free! i have laser cutter and 3d printers and some skills... i'm not going to take 5 cents for that. also because its license and also because its not my idea. but im not going to make something someone else selling or making. i just want to make this hobby more nice and more fun

#2158 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Do you guys know how to get rid of the ball trail on the idol plastic assembly? Should I sand it? I did a good job cleaning the entire thing with simple green but the ball trail seems impossible to get rid off!
Also, does anybody know what goes into this tiny hole in the middle? See pictures. This tiny hole sits behind the ball guide on the left and under the plastic pictured. I took lots of pics but seems I missed this spot. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

novus novus nouvs. if you still have it you can use water sand paper 1500-2000 i did mine by only novus

and look in my photo... its looks like a 47 bulb

20170625_171859 (resized).jpg

#2161 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thank you for the tip! I mean the tiny little hole just below the bulb. See picture

ohhhh. nothing goes there....

20170625_171536 (resized).jpg

#2165 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I have never used Novus 2 or 3 before. What is the best way to apply it? Let it dry and remove?

so what you did until now?

#2180 2 years ago

here is the new color design for my ramp mod.
for more info and sign in:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-work-in-progress-indiana-jones-ramp-cover-mod

ij ramp color 3 (resized).jpg

ij ramp color 3 g (resized).jpg

we need 25 people to start the first run. discount until Friday!

#2183 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You know what the worst part about that mod is? That it's so nice, it makes the one on the other side look like shit. And that's the greatest compliment I can give you. So you really need to make one for the right side as well.

hahah thanks man! did you saw my post? im also working on the idol ruins its will be ready in 2 weeks. also mini pf rails. plane. back bridge. lite jackpot and more

BTW this is the orange...

20170902_194237 (resized).jpg

#2186 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

after seeing this picture of the orange, I think this is the best look for the game whether you replace idol ruins or not.
It just blends in with the overall color theme and doesn't look out of place.
The grey is nice but I think it is such a large part that it looks a bit out of place.
Just my opinion of course.

yes.... you can also take the idol ruins in grey after like it was in the movie and its will looks perfect!

3 weeks later
#2288 2 years ago

i have 2 more places for the first run. casting are done. and im going to paint them next week. price is 285$ and you can see here more info and the new color

IJ COLORS RAMP (resized).jpg

#2289 2 years ago

im looking for original speaker panel for my ij i really dont like the repro. its not like the original. if someone have one please let me know

#2308 2 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Hi Peps, Hay I'm starting to restore my playfield and noticed someone's attempt at a touch up. can somebody Please scan the area for me so I can make a decal to cover this up. Thanks

i will be happy to scan it for you. but i saw this decal few months ago..

http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/indiana-jones-i/3696/overlay-small-for-indiana-jones-i

and this

http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/indiana-jones-i/3651/overlay-for-indiana-jones-i

#2311 2 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

I got one thanks.. Lior keep working on those Indy mods!

hahah thanks

#2343 2 years ago

i want to buy a color dmd and my machine is early production so i have the jackpot board and the cut outs in the wood. which color dmd looks better and which one i can install? the led or the lcd?

#2345 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

liorillusion this topic comes up a lot, and I'll let others chime in. The consensus I have is newer machines LCD older led if you want to retain part of the classic dot matrix look, I'm putting an led in my Indy

Thanks but i dont think the size of the dots are the same... im working a lot with led panels

Any other suggestion? Also about the jackpot board

#2365 2 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

In fact, I can do any color from available printing materials. Of course need a certain door lock quantity to order a roll of filament.
I can also cooperate with Lior, and send him door locks, then he can send ruins worldwide with door locks in the box, in order to save freight cost for you guys.
Then the next step will be a dark brown idol assembly
...and then new idol from Lior
Imagine, a door lock, like this

thats a good idea
you can design the door also like bricks to match my design.
and i can paint them depends of ruins color you choose

#2389 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Does anybody know where I can purchase the L-7 game ROM?

from this guy:
ebay.com link » Indiana Jones Pinball Chip L 7

he his awesome!

1 month later
#2545 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Lior, you watching?
Speaking of Lior. You all would be crazy not to get his Ruins mod and Ramp cover while you can. Only happening once this lifetime, so, now's your chance!

hey! yes. i post a link with this plane so you can buy it without fees i think it was 8$ btw psw757 i sent you a lot of messages and never got message back. its ok to say no thanks....

Quoted from Rondogg:

Lior told me he made a special board for his plane. I have the model and was very confused how I would fit the existing light board in there. Your pictures make it very clear. Thank you!

yes its right i ade my own board for that its toke me maybe 5 min. i will post more info about it soon.

kornfreak28 its looks awesome! thanks for the photos!

1 week later
#2546 1 year ago

COMING SOON.... DROP TARGETS FOR IJ AND FOR MORE GAMES SOON...

drop targets ij (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#2588 1 year ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Thanks! Little confused as to what you are creating/selling liorillusion and what davi is creating/selling. Does davi have a rotor lock specifically designed to match on of your new ruin plastic sets? liorillusion, do you have a link to pics for plastics that are closest to originals?
Thanks all for the help. Really appreciate it.

im selling the idol ruins and the ramp mod. and also did the design for the face of the lock but you can buy it only if you buy my idol ruins. you can buy the lock only without the face from davi

#2609 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I want one but I'm waiting to see if Lior is going to make the Idol ruins mod. If he makes the mod, I might need a different color than what you have. What is the little L bracket for?

yes im going to make it. i will write more info soon. davi made a great work and great parts. i think anyone who going to buy my idol ruins needs to buy door lock and base! i can paint them or also without its going to looks awesome!

1 week later
#2644 1 year ago

DONT BUY A NEW BOARD its just a stupid option for lazy people and the problem is not there!!!! clean your optos of the poa with alcohol, thats how i fix mine. and had the same problem. if you still have this problem clean your optos in your flipper buttons or replace them. first start with the flipper buttons. you can change the places from left to right and check if you still have this problem.

1 month later
#2929 1 year ago
Quoted from tonycip:

I’m putting my ij back together after cc the play field, I took a lot of pic’s of where stuff goes But never seem to have the right ones. Does anyone have a boat load of pics ( top side mostly) when they did theirs I might be able to look at. thanks Tony?

yes i have all. send me a pm

1 week later
#2951 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Lior, if you ever make the Bi-plane, sign me up!!!!

yes but its will take time you did a great job!

#2953 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks Lior! I'll be selling this one whenever you get the Bi-plane done. No rush tho

apron and mini pf will be asap bi plane after

#2957 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I’ll measure it when I get home but it’s about 1 or 2 inches or so. I will use double sided tape and put it on the clear insert in the left rear corner just before the POA. I will add some moss and a spot light that will light up during the Idol mod or during the entire game. Not sure yet

you cant put it there you have my ramp.... you forgot? hahah

10 months later
#3914 9 months ago

looking good! my custom mini pf rails going to be ready next month for production! they will be sold when the idol is ready for shipping. if you miss the idol or my ramp you can check it here!

idol
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design

ramp

im also doing the apron, back bridge, planes, ramps, and few more cool things for the ij!

here is the new (TEST ONLY) color

Untitled-2.jpg

#3918 9 months ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'd be interested in some custom mini pf rails, so please add me to the list!

Please send me a pm. They will be ready asap!

#3921 9 months ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

Send PM if you are interested.
Color your choice
[quoted image]

amazing! im really happy that someone made this! this part is out of stock for over 5 years!
my mini pf rails will be sculpted from 0 and more expensive and with details but this looks AWESOME im really happy that someone selling the original part!

*edit*
few people sent me pm about asking if this guy making my mini pf rails design and no! he making a copy of the original mini pf rails in few colors.

IM MAKING A MINI PF RAILS IN NEW DESIGN LIKE MY IDOL AND RAMP MOD

#3924 9 months ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Oddly enough, I too am making these rails, but a sculpted, modded version (been slowly working on the project in some form since Oct. [already have a working mold and cast of the original rails, and should have something to show soon]). Crazy multiple modders seem to be on something similar at once, but it is good for the hobby as these rails are unobtanium (fortunately I've had a couple Pinsiders helping me with the project).

i wish its not a copy of my design set. i was the first who start with that before over a 1 year as you can see in my threads

#3926 9 months ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Wish granted (I would never copy someone else's work, and I prefer to stay away from any mod that would be overlapped). As I don't own an Indy, I didn't know about your work until after I started the project, and had no way of knowing you planned the rails. I'm sure yours will be the best and fit your set, which again, I'm not looking to match.

thank you

1 week later
#3938 8 months ago

work in progress on my ij apron new design

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-apron-design

20190126_213114 (resized).jpg

20190126_213128 (resized).jpg

sorry for the shadow

#3940 8 months ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Hey Guys and Girls,
I've been working on some new Pop bumper caps for Indy. These incorporate the idol from raiders, the sankara stones, and the grail (plus grail tablet). The items light up by the pop bumper lamps below. These examples are painted to have a realistic 'ruins' look, but I'll also be exploring a transparent more colourful set which radiate the light more (think red, green and yellow transparent bumpers, but with the MacGuffins on top).
These simply replace your existing bumper caps. They will cost £120 for the set. I'm taking orders for the 'ruin' look now, and will update you all on the transparent sets as I get them. Let me know if you're interested.
Cheers
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thats looks AWESOME!!!!!

#3990 8 months ago
Quoted from 2Fun:

Not sure if anyone has had this problem. I have a pinsound installed...
I started to get a "soundboard interface error" intermittently. Usually during multiball the machine would shut down and then power up again (giving me the error). It happens sporadically. I can play it for an hour, go through many multiballs just fine. Then, the next day do the same and get the error. It is very frustrating as it is not consistent and does not happen very often. I put all new ribbon cables in - did not help. Any suggestions would be great. I am running L-5 version fyi... thanks.

pm sent. i solved it in my machine....
btw guys if you need any help with pinsound in ij machine feel free to send me pm. im also working on new package.

#3991 8 months ago

So my mini pf are ready(THIS IS NOT THE ONES I POST HERE WITH THIS PHOTOS). Wow its toke a lot of time and I will explain why. I decide not to sculpt on the original model so I cast the original and after that I cast them with wax and I sculpt on the wax! I start to hide also the right side of the wood of the mini pf but I figure that when the mini pf moves its touching the lite jackpot and the metal ramp also for 1 mm and I really don’t want to make something who will change the game and the movements on the mini pf. After that I did another model and I figure out that it must be engraved inside because its touching the ramps in the sides so this project is pain in the ass!!!!! I did like 10 models and test them on the machine and it was not good. That’s awesome I have the machine with me hahah. So I think I made 10 designs! I did bricks and tiki mask in the front with branches and it was looking boring for me. I did things from the movie. I did things from the Disney rides mehhhhh to much! But I did 2 versions that I really like. Now im doing a molding for the wax model with my designs but its really cold here so its take time to make a silicone mold… here is one of my first sculpt on the mini pf not engrave inside so if you like it trust me you will like my finale model a lot!!!! I know there is a lot of people who making this mod and to be honest im not mad now but I was. I have the game and I test it few times and one more thing! If you bought my ramp mod YOU CANT INSTALL any other mini pf from the market!!!! Just the original from the game or mine because any other ones also the guy who making new design will touch the ramp I made and also going to touch the other mods im making! And trust me only me know what im making and its going to blow your mind hahah. So for now just enjoy from my poor ugly first sketch I did before very long time…. the new ones is wayyyy better with tons of details!!!! but you will need to wait few days....
make sure to check this thread and to follow it!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-mini-pf-ruin-my-first-prototype#post-4817214
4838e28e-02f9-4819-b25c-5dec67329521 (resized).jpgbb9be09e-c4a5-47e4-985c-056cee222d5d (resized).jpg

#3993 8 months ago
Quoted from per3per3:

That looks awesome!

huh!? do you think? hahah thanks! that was my first version so imagine what will be the last one! this ones are uglyyyy hahah

#3996 8 months ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Suppose I should show what I've been working on as well. Some of the teasers had been going out to PMs. More in the next few days. This is without paint of course. LEDs will be an option and have a capacitor in the circuit for smooth, fiery lighting effects.
Left rail to be revealed soon.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

i really like the mask. not kidding at all. looks great!

#4018 8 months ago
Quoted from whitey:

Looking for a real nice topper for my Indy
Pinball decals had a nice topper but those sold out years ago ?

please wait few weeks...

#4021 8 months ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Not sure if the GIF will work (I put some photos together that show some of the process to get to this point--3 silicone molds were made in total). Will make my own thread soon. Pictured is an LED version without the LEDs installed yet. I'd like to offer a sandy color option as well (will have that to show before I accept any orders--still some final things to test this week amongst unrelated work).
EDIT: Can't get my GIF to work (not something I've posted here before, and none of the photobucket links seem to work--uploading through Pinside just shows one image..hmm).
EDIT 2: Started a development thread here (includes a Youtube version of the slideshow I tried to post here): https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-hand-sculpted-poa-rails-medisinyl-mods-development
EDIT 3: Added new photos with LEDs installed
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

really really nice!
awesome painting job i really like it its simple and just awesome!

1 month later
#4089 7 months ago
Quoted from Mnluz:

Now I need a motor and some lights , ideas ?
Same scale and size of the original one
[quoted image]

check this

http://www.edcheung.com/album/album06/Pinball/ij2.htm

3 weeks later
#4163 6 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone else think it’s strange that custom armor was never produced for this game? Laser cut out of Indy’s whip with colorized backing would be pretty sweet!

just a sculpt without paint...

20190128_213144 (resized).jpg

still in progress will be ready until next weekend

*my own patent pending for most of the games with license*

#4166 6 months ago

Tilt graphics also making AWESOME magnet aprons you can contact him. He also have license also.

Btw his new side blades who will fit perfect with the mods on the market

https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/indiana-jones-glyphs-gameblades

pasted_image (resized).png

2 weeks later
#4241 6 months ago

here is not finished apron for ij that i did. its still prototype and i need to make few changes.
going to make few versions of colors also for the scarab. this color is custom color (light brown) to match my other mods. for the people who dont have my other
mods i will make a sand color version like my ramp.

you can check more details here in post 31#

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#4264 5 months ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Also, there appears to be a Path Of Adventure Ruins mod. Do you guys know where that mod is available? I’m watching it on a stream right now and looks awesome

thank you
which stream?
you can get it from mezel mods. i have no more stock right now https://mezelmods.com/products/indiana-jones-pinball-path-of-adventure-ramp-cover

and i also have this idol ruins

1 week later
#4295 5 months ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I have stock white flippers and Green bands.
The Red/ Black looks great. With all of Lior's mods coming these flipper bats will need a shake up.

this ones can looks great with my mods. i also needs to order them. i did photoshop on my game with them and they looks great!
he also have side blades who fit perfect with my mods.
pasted_image (resized).png
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/indiana-jones-sun-god-flipper-toppers

1 month later
#4431 4 months ago

i finally made it!!!!!
for more info and photos check my thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-mini-pf-ruin-my-first-prototype#post-4817214

ORDERS ARE OPEN!

pinside 1 (resized).jpg
pinside 2 fixed (resized).jpg

#4447 4 months ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

I think they all look great, but would like to see what Liors new mini playfield/POA mod looks like on its own without the Ruins mod on around it

you can see it here or send me a pm i will send you more photos. https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157709005827593

Quoted from DexterH:

First of all, that is some amazing work. Good job. Now the bad part. To me, those do not look good at all on the game. They look so out of place. Sorry.

thats ok. anyone have his own opinion. i also dont like few movies thats others really like. thats pinball

#4449 4 months ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Thanks! Yeah that looks great on it’s own. I wasn’t sure I was a full Ruins guy, even though they look great. But the POA on its own, got that on my list right after A. Finish putting the machine back together, B. ColorDMD, C. Pinsound. So D? on my list?
Anyway, great mod Lior! Thanks for keeping our machines ever evolving!

thank you btw if youre still looking for the speaker panels. send me pm i have the files you can make your own in 5 min.

1 month later
#4641 74 days ago
Quoted from Fastlane66:

Last time I was at Disneyland (late 2018), I went into Adventureland to play the Indiana Jones in the shops. Unfortunately, this beauty had hit the road - does anyone know what became of it? I always thought the revamped cabinet fit into the decor nicely...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

she will be back soon with few new surprises
maybe before Christmas

4 weeks later
#4720 45 days ago
Quoted from underlord:

Just put lior’s mods on mine. Awww yeah.
And on the pinwoofer, follow Dan’s advice. He will hook you up solid.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So happy to see it! Thank you very much its looks fantastic

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Shawnee, OK

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside