IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg
20240331_183927 (resized).jpg
20240331_184141 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1445 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I just joined the club...probably the best music score I have heard in a pin. I hooked it up to a 10" polk powered sub...

that's a nice look IJ. What are these 5-6k these days? I was thinking about joining the club -potentially trading up my fully loaded MET Prem. Not sure yet. Not a fan of widebodies but I love the theme.

#1451 7 years ago

Same here! Have an amazing Metallica to trade just listed in the market place....

#1456 7 years ago

just got pinsound board - can someone tell me where I can d/l the IJ reorchestration from Endprodukt? Thanks.

Now I just need a table!!!

#1464 7 years ago

Damn very jealous. Looks good next to that poster. I want to join the club! Haha

2 weeks later
#1495 7 years ago

so I'm about to join the club (finally) and was deciding b/w an LED or LCD color DMD. I know color DMD is necessary for the game but does anyone have a pref? I usually go LCD for the additional display modes but I just bought a color LED for another game that I can use OR I can return that, eat shipping costs and pay a little more for LCD....

#1497 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Congrats! (See....it didn't take that long).
As far as display goes I like them both. Give the LED a shot and see what you think. I've got the LCD in mine (it came that way) but I wouldn't be opposed to the LED either.

thanks.

I was leaning towards LCD b/c it has display modes to choose from. What are the advantages of the LED? I only got the LED b/c the game I bought it for didn't have LCD option so I know nothing about LED. I've owned all LCD color DMDs.

EDIT - missed this topic. Answer is prob in here!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-lcd-versus-led

#1500 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Im going LED on my IJ on the recommendation of a few pinsiders...my decision was made a bit easier by learning that the LED fits better with the jackpot light board than LCD.

jackpot light board? I thought that doesn't work except for normal DMD? If it works on LED but not LCD, that is good to know. I don't think mine has that board as it's a mod right? Is that another pinbit item that is likely sold out forever? ; )

#1503 7 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

I have an early sample IJ with the Jackpot light board and just installed the color LED display last night. It fits perfectly and seamlessly as it is the same size as the regular dmd. No additional hardware is required even if you have the jackpot light board.
Now in terms of preference, I also have a color LCD in my TAFG and MB.
The color LED display on my IJ seems considerably brighter and more vibrant. It has really beautiful colors on the animations and the scoring has a graduated, almost 'rainbowish' look to them. Pretty cool in my opinion.
For MB and particularly TAF, I think I prefer the LCD at this point for these titles as the themes seem to suit the less vibrant dots.
In the end, it may just come down to personal preference. I think both the color LED and LCD screens have awesome colourized dots.

That's good to hear. I def prefer the more vibrant/pop/bright color. I'm not a huge fan of the pixel dot although it's prob worth it to try it out and see how it looks. I can always order LCD then if I don't like it and send the LED back. Thanks

#1504 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I have the jackpot light board and LCD color DMD. It fits.

I was reading your posts here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-buy-indiana-jones-jackpot-light-mod-anyone-have-one

Def an old post so wondering if there is a go-to for this jackpot board now that it's 2017 and apparently it's much easier for this to work with color DMD. I might pick it up.

#1506 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You must not have read it too carefully, because they're right here, just as I said back then: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-16824
You're welcome.

Ha - I actually saw that but noticed you bought from another place in europe and then did some extra work on it to make it fit. Sounds like this is no longer required anymore? Just confirming that all I need is that Marco one and I'm set to have this work with my LED color DMD? No templates needed?

#1509 7 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

You can find them. There are ones that work with color DMD LCD version. I have one.

Thanks. Seems like Marco has one but I'm not clear if I need to buy anything else or if that it. Reading about people selling templates that go in front of light board so not sure.

#1514 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It should fit. They're using RGB LEDs on that board, so it's a really low profile and can fit between the speaker panel and LCD panel. I used a couple small rubber washers to lift it off the speaker panel; using normal standoffs won't allow it to sneak under the color DMD.

Ok so just to be clear all I need to get is that board from Marco and I'm set? Nothing else to buy to put over the jackpot board?

#1516 7 years ago

Thanks!

So I was looking at all the available mods for this game and came across replacement playfield decals. They look like stickers? My table is actually pretty good but was wondering if anyone has used these before.

Example

ebay.com link: Indiana Jones Pinball Machine Playfield Insert Decal Set Full COLOR UV Printed

#1517 7 years ago

Finally in the club.....cost me my nice sample CV (buyer gave me cash too) but very happy with the quality - great cab, chrome everything, nice PF - just a very nice example. Now I'm off to put some LED strips in install the color dmd (once it arrives). I ended up going LCD for the hires mode. Not a fan of dots if it doesn't have to be. Fits well with my ghostbusters - keeping the 80s alive.

Installed pinsound and it sounds awesome.

20170401_190615 (resized).jpg20170401_190615 (resized).jpg

20170401_190646 (resized).jpg20170401_190646 (resized).jpg

20170401_191159 (resized).jpg20170401_191159 (resized).jpg

#1519 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Delt - looks great! Where are you installing the led strips? about to do mine? I also have the pinsound board ready!

strips def behind the flippers - love putting them in. Makes that area much brighter. I've been told by the lost plastic to brighten that too. Those are def. Not sure where else. Going to put those circular lights on the poppers to brighten that area too. It has full LEDs but going to replace some with ultrabrights (green GI, etc). I love super bright lights in pins - makes them pop.

#1526 7 years ago

what's the best way to brighten the middle of the PF? Something like spotlights, although they are not on the table by default. Just really bright LEDs?

1 week later
#1532 7 years ago

so after playing a number of games I had two questions for owners:

1) Left flipper hits the ball hard at the targets for lock. Makes the ball jump somtimes after it hits targets - normal?
2) Rollovers in the back - if the ball goes over I N or D it spots all 3 lights. Normal?

#1536 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Added a led strip across the back and a trough led strip today in warm white that Lermods made for me. Have a dimmer to put on the back led strip but waiting on decals for back wall before decide if its to bright. Going to add single spotlights on top of each sling to light the center of playfield better still.

I literally just did the same thing tonight - LEDs strips are the best. Will take and upload pics too. Game looks so nice BUT now my gun doesn't shoot!!!.... trying to figure out why....gun was perfect before.

#1539 7 years ago

Does anyone have a pic of the switch (34) for the gun trigger? Can't seem to find where it is.

Thanks

#1549 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

There's a switch inside the gun handle. Not sure if it's #34 though.

Got it it's in the handle itself. Thanks

I realized that the entire column of success might be out so starting to think it's not a gun issue. Apparently might be CPU related but still researching/investigating. I changed LEDs with the game on/coin door open and it likely caused a short somewhere. Doh. Once it's back up I'll take pics ad it looks sick.

#1550 7 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Did the guy ever finish making the drop target deflectors to stop airballs? I made a set and they work great, game is so much better with no airballs. I was going to make them but he told me to back off because he was going to, so I did. Then radio silence. These would be very easy to mass produces and an asset to ij owners.

I'll take some!

#1559 7 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

i made the rookie mistake of changing some lights with power on which resulted in an entire column out. ended up that i blew the U20 chip on the CPU and had to have it replaced. just a thought...

So that sounds just like my issue. Entire column is out and happened BC I changed LEDs with power on although coin door was open.

How do you replace it and where did you buy replacement?

Also did your game give you any error besides a switch didn't work? I never received a ground short message.

#1561 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

shouldn't a fuse go first to protect the chip?

I thought a fuse too but I'm being told it's not fuse related.....

Can someone confirm if u20 chip is socketed or not bc I'm hoping it's socketed otherwise replacing is so annoying. I'm not home until Monday.

#1564 7 years ago
Quoted from cybermarco:

Is it in the same row as the switch at the bottom right of the mini playfield? Then maybe that one has a short as it gets frequently hit by the ball.

It's the entire column 3. That includes the left eject if that's the switch you're taking about. I believe it's the u20 chip being fried based on some others with the same issue. Was going to send the board out for fixing.

1 week later
#1577 6 years ago

anyone know where to buy that sticker that is horizontal and goes on the coin door? It's looks like indy on the horse with the background of the side art?

#1579 6 years ago

thanks will ask them what it looks like. I think it might look like that sticker on the door next to it. Not sure I want that one..

#1581 6 years ago

I can confirm the sticker being sold there is the one with text (see the picture next to it - it's on that custom coin door). FYI

#1583 6 years ago

would someone do me a favor and take a pic of your powerboard (specifically plugs J133, J134 - that section)?

EDIT - seems like you can plug those however you want based on others....no need to post.

1 week later
#1616 6 years ago

on top of pinsound already being awesome, now you can add shaker support so if you want shaker in IJ, no more waiting. I believe pinsound will sell a plug and play kit which is what I'm waiting for. I love shakers in pins.

#1625 6 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

So im in the final process of getting ready to purchase an Indy. What are some things to look for when inspecting one. I plan to look for one of good to execllent quality so im guessing 6-8k ballpark?
I'd like a shaker motor but i think they are impossible to find at this point

Pinsound just announced they will support shakers which they are releasing their own. Buy the pinsound for better music and now for the ability to add a shaker!

#1635 6 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Hi Everyone.
Just trying to to help Damien out over the phone tonight.
Running through some tests, we've discovered:
Solenoid Test: all coils fire
Switch Test: column#3 no switches are registering
Colum#3 switches are:
Left eject(31), Exit Idol(32), Lt Sling(33), Gun Trigger(34), Lt Jet(35), Rt Jet(36), Bt Jet(37), Center Standup(38)
There is no DMM available to test wiring (continuity etc...) at the moment and I'm not sure that we could try the jumper testing of the switches safely over the phone.
Do you think that something could have happened to U20 on the CPU board (2803A - transistor IC)?
Damien is going to try to reach out to a local repair fellow to look at it but in the mean time what else can be tested?
Thank you.

I literally had the same thing happened to me recently. I was changing out lights and I ended up blowing out the U20. No items you mentioned worked either. It's probably the U20. They're cheap and if socketed already should be easy replacement. If not they're is a board guy on these boards named Chris Hibler who should be able to help.

#1636 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Awesome news. Do you have a link to the announcement? Looked on their website and couldn't find the announcement. And Google and pinside search was unsuccessful. Just trying to find out if this is for their existing boards, or if they are changing/updating their board to do this.

Check the pinsound topic on these boards. Last page or second
It's all in there confirmed by developer

#1640 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Thanks Delt... finally found it. From what I'm reading, we would need to wait for them to release the kit due to someone else trying to hook their own relay up to the board and messing up some stuff. It's unclear in the unofficial "announcement" if the kit will work with existing boards or if the board will be updated... very limited information. I think I will wait til the kit is released rather than risk the chance that backwards compatibility with the kit won't be there.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsound-card-reviews-anyone/page/20#post-3738526
As an FYI... I've also been waiting since last years "announcement" that whitestar support is coming. Learned to be patient in this hobby for sure.

Yeah hasn't been released yet. I've played the IJ with shaker.... Wasn't that impressed but a why not if you can get it.

3 weeks later
#1710 6 years ago

That looks great! Incredible difference. How much time all in?

3 weeks later
#1867 6 years ago

Guys - I need your opinion on something. I was just told reproduction PFs do not exist for IJ. Would like to confirm - see below.

I recently sold my really nice IJ to a pinsider here. During the sale he insisted the PF was not original. He even had a webpage where it's circled (repro vs prod). He showed me on the left hand apron (used his phone's flashlight) that there were numbers printed in a line and I saw that one had purple around it. He said that those numbers were not on the original (talked about slightly diff colors). To me it looked great and I had no idea that a repro even existed. Ultimately, I ended up reducing price b/c of it (450). Not huge amount and he drove 4 hrs so wanted to be a good seller since he seemed disappointed by it.

Now I could have stayed with the same price and said forget it but if that story was all BS, I would like to know. I have checked other PFs during that day and didn't see these numbers either so now I'm really curious what's going on. I'm not mentioning any names as I'm not accusing anyone of anything yet - just want to get the facts straight. I know that the machine was upgraded by previous seller (found out nice decals were on, chrome everything, etc).

Edit - no longer happy with price now that I know this. wow.

Thoughts?

#1874 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Flash!!
Some new members to club.
There has never ever been a reproduction playfield! Flat out, never!
The licencing along would start this playfield at $2000 plus if they did.
It would involve 4 major studies at this point.
8 cast members , both living and dead.
PPS authorized Williams Bally rights holder.
So we all can dream, but it would be time wasted.
Ive dealt a with licencing now for 2 of my businesses first hand. The time involved is very daunting just for a playfield part with no characters images involved.

Ok well good to new. This guy def said it was a repro. Wow.

#1877 6 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

In the clubs for only 3 months, that was quick.

Thought it was a little longer but I always mix things up (have two pins). Got the WOZ bug!

#1879 6 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I've heard that doesn't last much longer than the flu.

well second time around as I had the itch. That game really is impressive. Will prob stick around longer than first time

#1881 6 years ago

I'm really glad you mentioned that. I have every intention on exposing this person on this website by making a topic so others are not taken advantage of like me (he went so far as to say that I should have been more upfront on my ad about this and shook his head). However I also understand we all make mistakes so I've reached out via text and PM to allow him to make up for it and pay me additional cash. Rethinking the math I went down 575. I've asked him give me 400.

If he doesn't correct this, I will happily inform everyone else as no one else should go through this BS. I just want to give him a second chance. He has until end of week.

#1883 6 years ago

I thought he mentioned planetary pinball or something like that. He just quick showed me the pics. Didn't realize it was a play.....

#1885 6 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

He cheated Dr. jones.......I could only find a comparison of playfields on Ukvac.com which showed the differences between an early prototype and the final version. There seems to be three versions of the playfield. The proto with Sulla and Dad, the one with different colors in the had and the final one most of us have.

the one with different colors in the hat - that's sounds like it to me. He pointed to mine and said look - repro.

What's great is that he's on these boards everyday and see my message. I'll give him until Friday and then it's all out there. And I plan on bumping the topic throughout the year so others know who he is. Unbeliv.

#1889 6 years ago
Quoted from denmark71:

Im joining the club at the end of july when I should be getting delivery of my fully restored game. Super excited. I had one before that I let go way too soon. I plan on holding on to this beauty excellent game. Thanks to Stephen for his awesome restoration

glad to hear you're joining the club again and sold your LOTR!

Those pics above this post look awesome btw (custom paint job). Damn...nice look.

10 months later
#3089 5 years ago

If anyone is looking to change it up (maybe maiden?) - PM me as I'm interested in buying an IJ.

Even if you don't want a trade I'm getting a lot of cash interest for my maiden so I can pay cash too. thanks!

1 week later
#3132 5 years ago

Guys any suggestion for not putting in cliffy in the mode and ball lock shot since it's good condition but still protect? Wish mantis was available.....

Cliffy is great if there is damage but if not I hate covering them....

#3135 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Ball lock shot doesn’t really need it - the ball doesn’t tear up the edge like it does on other games. I was just commenting on this myself earlier today. Mode hole does need it sometimes.

Thanks. For the mode hole what else is available as I don't believe mantis makes them. Maybe just put some mylar around it?

#3137 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Mylar carefully cut to fit the inside edge and a little outside the hole.

Yep was thinking the same

1 week later
#3141 5 years ago

I was playing an IJ recently with pinsound and it does sound great. However when I got the jackpot, no clip was played. Is that normal? I think it was the PB+ version. seemed odd. Also - one game there was no sound and then the game caught up with the action and it was back to normal. Again is that normal? Sounded great though

#3143 5 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

It’s not uncommon for there to be a little sound lag on my ij with pinsound. Totally worth it if you have the right mix. Makes the game even more immersive.

does your jackpot shot work though or is there no sound when you hit that? Would think that's def in there no?

#3145 5 years ago

so who has the perfect one? I had an IJ and actually bought it from the creator but there were still delays.

#3149 5 years ago

16gb all you need. Even less. I think the mix I received was less than a gb directly from the creator (IJ).

#3151 5 years ago
Quoted from Guzz4851:

There is something amiss with the Pinsound Plus and the better mix...did the game you were playing have the plus or the older Pinsound board? I’d like to know as I’m keeping track.

Plus.

#3166 5 years ago

anyone install the lost plastic decal?

http://www.treasurecovepinball.com/Library/decals/indiana-jones/indiana-jones.htm

Is it possible without removing the ramps, bridge etc?

#3168 5 years ago

anyone know where you can get this snake but in the US? Goes on the left ramp by flasher....

https://www.pinball.co.uk/product/indiana-jones-1993/cobra-snake-mod-for-indiana-jones/

#3170 5 years ago

I can confirm that with the pinsound plus and usb 3.0 san disk ultra fit drive, everything works well except no jackpot. This is based off of not the original mix (which still gives me tick sounds) but another (which is prob the one hosted on the website). I wonder why everything works perfect except jackpot. If anyone has a way for me to troubleshoot I will gladly do on the pinsound plus board.

No other issues so 99% there - just need that jackpot effect.

#3173 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Have you tried the Endproduck one?

I bought it directly form him and that is the one that ticks. I've let him know too. The one I am using now seems to be a derivative from his mix - not sure who made it but there is no ticking - in fact no issues at all EXCEPT there is no jackpot callout. I checked the mix and there is a jackpot section. Any suggestions on getting that to work?

#3175 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Oh I see...Where did you get the mix that works 99% from? What's the name of it? Thanks!
As far as suggestions...I believe he mentioned that Pinsound is working on it.

Not sure it was already on the machine.

#3180 5 years ago

yeah it's during the game.

I'm sure that sound doesn't play either but the ticks are worse. In fact that mix is perfect (no delays or missing sounds with new usb) except for those two missing.

I checked the folder structure and yes they are diff than ollie's mix - I've tried to mix and match but no luck. If anyone knows how to get that website mix to play jackpot, lmk

#3182 5 years ago

So you think the mix that works well except for those two sounds works perfect on the original pinsound board?

#3184 5 years ago

that is ridic. I never even thought a "plus" board was necessary and the top mix doesn't even work perfectly on it. Sweet. I'll be contacting them too. thanks

1 week later
#3186 5 years ago

GREAT NEWS for pinsound plus owners.....I've been working with the pinsound guys and they just alerted me of a new FW update that is live now. I just tried it and the awesome pinsound mix works great without the clicks or missing sounds. FYI

Link for new FW:

https://www.pinsound.org/help/pinsound-plus-help

#3188 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Great news!!!! So all the issues have been resolved?

based on my limited play thus far no issues.....clipping / ticking is gone from what I've played and it was almost have few min

#3190 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

What about this issue described above by Guzz? "sounds for shooting the swordsman after the streets of Cairo mode?"
What about the No Jackpot sound issue?

the lack of sounds was related to the other mix that didn't have the ticking. We both were using that version b/c of it and a consequence of that version were missing sounds. With the new FW I am able to use the original mix I bought from the author which never had missing sounds just horrendously annoying ticking on pinsound plus boards. For me those ticks are gone - no missing sounds that I'm aware of (I even tried jackpout again) b/c I'm using the original mix.

#3192 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Did you try Endproduk mix (Ollie's)?
Sorry about all the questions, but I'm almost done with my restoration and wanted to know what to expect. Thanks!
All these different mixes have me a bit confused...

Endproduk mix (Ollie's)

That is the mix I'm talking about. That is the one I bought from him. FYI. That now works on pinsound plus without ticking with new fw.

#3201 5 years ago
Quoted from Guzz4851:

Yes I too was one of the beta testers. It worked for me, no more ticking.
I don't have the swordsman gun shot sound....but have all the jackpots. I'm not worried about it anymore, sounds pretty damn clear and loud. I'm using the better version now.

when does the swordsman gun shot sound go off again? exactly after what shot?

2 weeks later
#3232 5 years ago

guys - I'm looking to brighten the path of adventure. I see some guys did LEDs over there - can someone explain how or where I can buy a kit? Thanks

#3240 5 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

I have been working with and trying LED lights around the game for the last few months. For me personally i felt like even warm white LEDs were still too bright for most inserts on playfield. In areas that i wanted to brighten up, especially in the backboard GI and in the perimeter playfield lighting, the Retro LED lights from comet were the best. They are the closest to keeping the incandescent feel while still brightening areas up. Here are the retro LED bulbs i like:
http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/25-pack-1retroled.htm?1=1&CartID=1

Thanks. Specific to putting lights around the perimeter of the POA how do you install them? I've seen people do this..

3 weeks later
#3394 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Davi requested a picture of his light board panel installed and here it is in attract mode... fit perfectly and the jackpot board from Marco fit perfectly with no color washout/bleed through plastic.
[quoted image]

Looks like this works with color LCD ? So I just need the jackpot board? How hard is it to install the light board

#3398 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

The board from Marco is LED and works with color dmd, think it was 29.95.
4 screws and small plug goes to j134 and larger to j138 lamp drivers. I think those were the two I used.
Pretty nice add on, activates with the flashers during game and attract mode and stay lit when you complete the associated jackpot award.

Thanks just confirming you have a color LCD and not LED right?

1 week later
#3484 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

POA issues.
Pinsound issues.
Decal sources.
Jackpot panel. Oh wait, this is a mod, forget it (same about idol lock and base).
Airballs.
Mirco repro playfield speculations.
That's it in nutshell, a quick summary of 2018.
Anything else?

I like to add LEDs and how to add them to the POA.....I still haven't figured it out!

1 year later
#5231 4 years ago

About to rejoin the club. Really going to give this one some time bc it's truly the perfect package for me.... Great modes, great theme great music superpin from 90s etc.

One question - I know there is a Shaker out for older games. Does it work well for this one? Thoughts?

#5234 4 years ago

So which should I get and does it just work instantly once plugged in or do I need updated rom

#5236 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Pinsound+ and the pinsound shaker. The endprodukt reorchestestion for IJ is incredible.

OK i already have pinsound in it. Will look into it.

#5289 4 years ago

Heads up - pinsound Shaker back in stock! Just bought one as my game already had pinsound plus which btw - haven't owned a machine with one of these in sometime and it's crazy how good the sound quality is.

2 weeks later
#5343 4 years ago

Has anyone experienced their IJ automatically add another player mid game? I just noticed I'm playing 1 player and when my ball drains, I see a spot for player 2. I'm not pressing the start and the switch is OK in test. Is there a setting maybe?

#5349 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

When you say mid game, are you talking after ball 2 a player gets added or while you’re playing ball 1?

So start 1 player game, by the time i drain my first ball the game has automatically added in player 2!

Quoted from dmacy:

Check the diode below the upper playfield at the mode start.

Will do

#5351 4 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

That diode seems to get hit by the ball and touches and caused that. Ask me how I know!

That must have been it b.c it's not happening anymore. thanks!

#5354 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Cliffy makes a protector specifically to "protect" that switch. I highly recommend installing it and never worrying again. When I got my machine the previous owner had taped a piece of cardboard over the switch but it was a less than desirable solution for me. Installed the cliffy and haven't given it a second thought.

To close the loop on this, I checked that diode as suggested and it was crushed. I fixed it and now it's been perfect. Thanks guys. Pinside has some really talented folks.

2 weeks later
#5471 4 years ago

so just installed the pinsound motion controller shaker. Where do I get the shaker file to actually use it? Checked the website and says available but can't find to download....

#5477 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

I'm not sure anybody has modified the existing sound files. Guess I would check with Nicholas or somebody from PinSound.
You could always edit your own with the studio app

OK - they mentioned it was already available. I will reach out.

As for modifying myself, can you just open up the current mix and add in shaker? Right now I’m running the gold standard ; )

#5484 4 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I did add the shaker to the IJ endprodukt mix. Works really great

would you mind sharing if you've already added? I have his mix as well.

#5493 4 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

test it and let me know any suggestions.

Just did and it’s a good start. I would like the effect to be a little strong overall but like where the drops are. Does the gun go off each time with the shaker b/c that one would be a big effect IMO. Thanks again for sharing!

#5517 4 years ago

so shaker users - I just realized there is a low, med and high on the pinsound shaker board. Big diff as low as barely anything. Medium the way to go for me.

4 weeks later
#5775 4 years ago

for those that understand how to use the pinsound shaker option in their software - how or what do you do to lower and reduce the intensity of the shake? I understand how to assign the shake option but I see 9 diff types of shake and a volume buttom. It does say short med and long but is there a diff bw the three in the same group? Basically I want to reduce the intensity of the shaker in certain sections.

#5787 4 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I used the presets but you can use the presets. They are all about timing but different. So short is only short but can start on 0% and end on 100% that will be different from short starting on 100% and the going to 0%. The volume knob is for volume of a sound and I think has nothing to do with the shaker only the sound. I think if you want lower the intensity you have to lower the start and end %.

I get it. very confusing that you have to highlight the presets (impact, crash, etc) to see what the percentages and duration are. Assuming 100% start is a really loud bang. got it.

#5812 4 years ago
Quoted from Origin:

Link to an incredible gameplay with a successful 1B shot and eight Super Jackpots in one Multiball.

Virtual Pinball? Thought it was a real score

#5853 3 years ago

Would someone mind confirming if their left flipper EOS has two orange wires connected to it or just one? My left flipper just got weak and parts wise it looks fine. Coil is getting very hot though - feel like EOS issue and my right flipper has two orange wires yet my left only has one on EOS. See attached
20200423_171214 (resized).jpg20200423_171214 (resized).jpg

#5855 3 years ago
Quoted from AaronZOOM:

Can confirm - two on the right, one on the left.

much appreciated. OK - the hunt continues haha. Flipper parts look fine when I took apart. Either coil, eos or flipper board I guess

#5857 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

much appreciated. OK - the hunt continues haha. Flipper parts look fine when I took apart. Either coil, eos or flipper board I guess

Figured it out - dirty flipper opto board. All good.

5 months later
#6910 3 years ago
Quoted from HeavyMetalPoet:

I made the mistake of changing some LED’s in my Indiana Jones with the power on and now I have a short to ground in columns 1 through 8. Don’t know if I bumped in to something and shorted something. Checked for wires touching and couldn’t find anything. Anyone have any similar problems?

I had something similar happen and I ended up blowing the u20 chip that had to be resoldered on. Good luck

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 29.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,419.00
14,000 (OBO)
$ 85.00
$ 12.95
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.