IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240316_125513 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125552 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125644 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125843 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cosmokramer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1443 7 years ago

I just joined the club...probably the best music score I have heard in a pin. I hooked it up to a 10" polk powered sub...

indy (resized).jpgindy (resized).jpg

#1452 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

One in that condition... 6-7k

Yes, I paid in the low 6ks for this one.

Quoted from PeterG:

Pinsound is a replacement sound board for Williams, Bally and Dataeast machines. It supports better sound, 2.1. stereo and various mixes made by the community- check the pinsound forum for that. For IJ you have an original mix, it is just the soundtrack you know only better quality, and you have some home made versions with speech from the movie etc. You can switch versions by setting the sound volume to 0 and you will get the next mix. So it is very easy to swap mixes. Endprodukt is a german guy who invested a lot of time in digitalizing, grabbing movie quotes and finally had a actor rephrase all sentences to get a better quality. It is a great mix.
The pinsound board is not cheap, it is very easy to install, even the 2.1. wire you have to buy seperate is easy to install. But after thta, great sound. I did now my two williams machines with pinsound, added the 2.1 wire and replaced the cabinet speaker, awesome sound!

Sounds like I need to spend more money...

1 week later
#1463 7 years ago

My wife was the first to score over a billion...she loves this game a lot more than she though she would...its the only game she plays right now...

20170315_175751 (resized).jpg20170315_175751 (resized).jpg

#1467 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Where did you get those nice quilted covers? They look great!

My Mother-In-Law sewed them up for me, they really came out nice. She sewed strong magnets into the sides to grab the back box hinges...I m just waiting for her to finish a wider one with a pocket for the gun handle to cover Indy...

Quoted from delt31:

Damn very jealous. Looks good next to that poster. I want to join the club! Haha

Just waiting for a Jaws LE...

20170316_175836 (resized).jpg20170316_175836 (resized).jpg

#1476 7 years ago

My Mother-In-Law would like for me to announce that she is NOT going into the pinball cover business...sorry guys

Quoted from Fytr:

They look nice enough, but I don't really get why you'd want to hide the pinball machines when they are in a clean, safe environment like that?

My "safe" environment includes 2 very large windows and one slightly less large cat...

1 week later
#1490 7 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

i wanted to see if anyone can give me some advice on a new problem. with the power off, i removed a #47 bulb from under the plastic ruins and plugged a small LED strip in the socket. When i restarted the machine, none of the optical switches are working on the pin. I took quick looks at several of the easily visible optical switches and did not notice any wires that had come unsoldered. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Thank you

did you see what happens if you remove the LED strip and reinstall the #47?

#1499 7 years ago

Im going LED on my IJ on the recommendation of a few pinsiders...my decision was made a bit easier by learning that the LED fits better with the jackpot light board than LCD.

3 months later
#1846 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

No offense tp Retrorefurbs and his decals...
Ive had 3 sets from across pond now and not exactly thrilled with what i received. Bttf was the wrong dark blue and fuzzy printing. Mousin around was the wrong xolor blue to, and edges were not clean. Gilligans island was also not top notch quality, more of a vinyl sticker than a true cabinet decal. He provides a nitch for titles that are hard to find, but hes off the grid and not authorized maket of these.
Only wayne in Austrlia who has some, and Planetary Pinball supply in sparks neveda are the official Bally williams distributor. On an A list machine that commands top dollar, i wouldnt buy from retro in england.
Just my opinion.

I have to agree with this, if I was doing my MM or IJ I would ONLY use top quality decals. That being said I did use a set of RR decals on a JM and the color, resolution, and quality was quite good. I was very happy with the results and so was the buyer.

1 week later
#1948 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

the one with different colors in the hat - that's sounds like it to me. He pointed to mine and said look - repro.
What's great is that he's on these boards everyday and see my message. I'll give him until Friday and then it's all out there. And I plan on bumping the topic throughout the year so others know who he is. Unbeliv.

Was this a repro playfield?

1 month later
#2118 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Wait, there is a metal deflector that goes in front of the ball guide. Shouldn’t you add the foam to that? I can’t see how the ball would ever hit foam in your current spot...

Remove the deflector...

#2148 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

What do you guys think of this yellow look for the pop bumpers?

I like it

2 months later
#2515 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

On the same boat

Thats gonna look great...

1 week later
#2535 6 years ago

For those who have not seen this beauty, A NOS Ron Kruzman masterpiece...(its not mine )

Screenshot_20171119-070536 (resized).pngScreenshot_20171119-070536 (resized).png

Screenshot_20171119-070855 (resized).pngScreenshot_20171119-070855 (resized).png

1 month later
#2603 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

kornfreak28 that is amazing! Can I ask where you ordered them from? I need one for my FT restore cheers!

Damn...I need one of those also
..my sons friend does silk screening and says he can make me one for about $40...I need to scan my game and clean up the image, then get it to him...if he can come through I will post the results...

8 months later
#3519 5 years ago

Im looking for a set of Indy cabinet decals (HEAD ONLY) for a display project for a customer...I found some on Ebay for $150 but wanted to see if there was a more reasonable source or if anybody might have any they want to part with?
Thanks

#3525 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

I think I have 1 head decal set left after my IJ restoration.
In case you can't find a set in US, contact me, I will give it to you for free.

Very generous, I will continue to look around first and hit you up if I have no luck...thanks

4 months later
#3919 5 years ago

Those ruins are spectacular

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,419.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

12,500 (OBO)
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
14,000 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cosmokramer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=cosmokramer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.