IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg
20240331_183927 (resized).jpg
20240331_184141 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3823 5 years ago

Finally joined the club!

DBCB3893-6196-445B-BBBC-18338EDAC3BC (resized).jpegDBCB3893-6196-445B-BBBC-18338EDAC3BC (resized).jpeg
#3824 5 years ago

Is it common to have the ball jump out of the left ramp’s wireform? I’ve had a lot of clean shots whip out of there and even smack the biplane a few times.

#3826 5 years ago

Thanks KornFreak though I haven’t had it bounce out of the lane drop, it shoots off after the ramp turn near the biplane. Wish I could lower the flipper coil strength with settings. I checked and the coils are correct part numbers but not original Williams so I will have to check them with a meter soon.

#3830 5 years ago

Anyone have a speaker panel with the jackpot cut outs they'd part with?

#3831 5 years ago

I've noticed I get an occasional bounce high enough to hit the idol ruins near the right loop. Concern would be the plastic breaking so is that normal? If anyone has their game open today could you shoot a picture of the ruins from the playfield so I can judge it's height off of it? Maybe I need to raise it somehow with longer posts or washers underneath.

#3832 5 years ago

Put a Pinsound in IJ tonight I pulled out of my GnR. Holy smokes it sounds awesome, bass is incredible. Best mod.

3 weeks later
#3861 5 years ago

No response last time but pretty sure that's cause no one has one but ... looking for a speaker panel with the jackpot cutouts if you have one that you arent going to use.

#3865 5 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

That’s funny, I was just going to ask too. I’ll pay $1 more than that guy! Jk. If anyone even has a template made that would be cool. It would be an excuse to buy a nice saw...

Maybe you can make me one also if you get a template. lol

4 years later
#11004 5 months ago

Are the Micro repro playfields and decals really good?

My IJ is not shabby at all, and better than a lot of them out there. Recently I almost sold it and caught my bad decision when I went to capture some video playing it. This classic is only leaving if I get out of the hobby or die. But I still have a space issue in my game room and think I would like a massive project to work on over an long period of time so considering moving IJ into my garage to tackle a complete restoration. I will probably come to my senses on taking that on due to costs and commitment, but I am tempted.

#11006 5 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

I would never purposely buy a mirco product again after seeing what happened to my GnR playfield and seeing the response from JJP about it.

Exactly my concern. Though I have a late run GnR that is flawless. I did have horrible pooling on my Iron Maiden LE that lifted the art and took over a year for Stern to replace but at least they did.

#11008 5 months ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni2:

There are also several flaws in the Micro playfield art like the Vampire Willie

Thanks I needed ammo not to take this on haha

#11024 5 months ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

Anyone interested in a CV trade for an IJ? I am trying to complete the Bally/Williams Widebody set and just need IJ. Not looking for a Collector Quality game a players game is fine as this CV is a good Players game as well. In no rush
[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from Chosen_S:

This is the best way I have seen someone asking to acquire a machine; offer something rare and similar, I’m guessing a little money needs to come with cv, maybe? Anyone could throw enough money around to get a machine. I feel like this is good form. Anyway, just a nerd geeking out over here with a 1/2 built IJ.

I saw that post and contemplated it for a short minute. In the late 90s my employer had a CV in the break room and it was a blast to always knock off whoever overtook my grand champ score. The game is hokey and fun but it's no IJ!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

14,000 (OBO)
Wanted
11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 85.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=bobcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.