IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg
20240331_183927 (resized).jpg
20240331_184141 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beegeemtl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4535 4 years ago

I purchased my INDIANA JONES about 4 months ago. Love it. Was playing beautifully until a few weeks ago when the 3-ball JACKPOT multi-ball (that comes down from the gold idol on the right-hand side), started getting stuck/pushed back in the "metal swing" that leads the balls to the flippers. Nowadays, 2 out of every 3 balls coming down from the idol get "pushed backwards" and into the outlane and drain. VEEEEERY frustrating. The swing itself doesn't seem to be the issue, as it's swinging very freely.

I'm not a techie by any means but has someone encountered this before? What should I try to do to resolve this issue?

IMG_2176 (resized).JPGIMG_2176 (resized).JPGIMG_2177 (resized).JPGIMG_2177 (resized).JPG
#4541 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Best way to find out what’s going on is to record a slow motion video with your phone. Roll a ball off the Idol and record a video from top to bottom, and one from each side. That will show you what’s going on. I’m sure it’s just a minor adjustment

Here's a slow motion video of 3 balls coming down the chute and ALL 3 draining! So frustrating.

Let me know if anyone catches the issue, because I can't see it other than the fact that (perhaps) the balls are coming down too fast? (or the hinge needs to be tighter so that it falls behind the ball, once it crosses into the playfield) Any advice welcomed!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2m2nmd55x1srqa8/indiana-jones-pinball-bug.MOV?dl=0

#4550 4 years ago

First of all, THANKS A LOT to everyone who responded in this thread so far, much appreciated!

I never thought that it was an issue from the other side, so thanks for opening my eyes. That said, I couldn't really notice anything "wrong" with the right side rail, but maybe someone else can compare to their own machine and let me know if you notice anything "off". Pics attached...

PS: I did notice that the white rubber behind the slingshot was placed over the metal rod (where the ball hits) and I thought that was the issue, since the ball was initially going directly into that metal rod. I placed the white rubber back over the metal rod...but the problem kept happening.

IMG_2203 (resized).JPGIMG_2203 (resized).JPGIMG_2204 (resized).JPGIMG_2204 (resized).JPGIMG_2205 (resized).JPGIMG_2205 (resized).JPGIMG_2206 (resized).JPGIMG_2206 (resized).JPG
1 month later
#4676 4 years ago

I got some brand spankin new decals to place on side of IJ machine, but it looks like there are tons of obstructions in the way, including at least 8 nail ends on the top side of the machine. What's the best way to place a new decal on an older machine as such? Any video tutorials out there? Thanks in advance!

#4679 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Pull the playfield.
Refinish the cabinet completely.
Any defect shows if not sanded really flat.
Decal glue only sticks to smooth primered or painted surfaces.

So you can't place the decals over the original decals?

Sounds like a massive job.

#4683 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

To do it right, it's not hard just time consuming.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, great job! Unfortunately I'm not a handy person by nature, so I'll have to see if someone can do this for me, thanks for all your advice! I was hoping I can remove some bolts from the inside and just stick the decals over the originals...

#4685 4 years ago

Can't afford all that. I already paid a TON for my IJ...

8 months later
#6001 3 years ago

Hey all! I've had my IJ for over a year now but still can't figure out how to "pass through the tunnels" in the tunnel VIDEO MODE.

Is there a "trick" to it that I don't know?

I usually just click LEFT or RIGHT depending on where the tunnel is turning but sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I don't see what SPECIFICALLY what I'm doing wrong, any advice?

#6011 3 years ago
Quoted from Devo10:

Installed my IJ apron magnet. Great addition to the game.
[quoted image]

Very nice! Where can I purchase such an apron?

4 months later
#6901 3 years ago

@Ricochet, please put me on your list too! I get 7 out of 10 kick-outs each time, very frustrating. Thank you.

3 months later
#7746 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

So still no updates on the mode hole mod?

I was just coming into this forum to ask the same question. I wasn't sure if it was shipped or not or maybe I had missed it. Thanks for the update, Ricochet!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
14,000 (OBO)
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 1,419.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,500 (OBO)
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Wanted
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 29.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beegeemtl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=beegeemtl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.