IMG_2559 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3082 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andypc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5188 4 years ago

This is my fully restored Indiana Jones

20171217_133204 (resized).jpg20171217_133204 (resized).jpgDSC_6875 (resized).JPGDSC_6875 (resized).JPGDSC_6885 (resized).JPGDSC_6885 (resized).JPGDSC_6890 (resized).JPGDSC_6890 (resized).JPG20180821_232130 (resized).jpg20180821_232130 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#5194 4 years ago

The plating is very durable

#5227 4 years ago

I own an Indy and love it, but have to admit Alien is a great game also. I have played the one at Flipout in the UK lots and it is amazing.

1 week later
#5263 4 years ago

Has anyone looked into fixing this issue with an updated rom?

2 months later
#5867 3 years ago

Pin2dmd is not just for Virtual Pinball. I have Pin2dmd's in several of my real Pins including Indy.

2 weeks later
#6018 3 years ago

Really freaky thing happened when playing tonight. I had an airball that landed straight in the back of the idol and instantly gave me a ball locked. Never seen it before. Anyone else ever had this?

3 weeks later
#6102 3 years ago

I would be really interested in a set.

3 months later
#6763 3 years ago

Just sent you a PM. Please add me to the list.

3 weeks later
#7079 3 years ago

I am so excited about getting one for my IJ. The work you have done on this is amazing

#7085 3 years ago

Do you think you could do a modified version for other pins. My Lethal Weapon 3 has the same problem on the mode start shot? The shot to the "lethal weapon 3" kickout hole, as it only holds the ball 25-30% of the time.

1 month later
#7485 3 years ago

The Man with the Golden Gun...
20201209_232556 (resized).jpg20201209_232556 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#7774 3 years ago

I have new Mirco playfields in my Whitewater and Totan. If you get nice ones they are great. I had to return a Totan one that was warped, but Mirco replaced it and the replacement was perfect. My advice is to let them sit for at least a few months before installation to ensure the clearcoat is fully set.

4 months later
#8338 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Good morning,
I'm located in Europe, happy owner of an Indy which is however in need of a complete playfield and decal restoration.
For the playfield, I essentially have four options:
- Prep the playfield, and apply a full playfield size overlay
- Prep the playfield, and arrange for a full size playfield print (yes I have access to someone who can do it - but it's brand new territory he only printed this particular playfield on overlays)
- Custom restoration by an expert (2y leadtime...)
- Mirco
Mirco option is dismissed by many on various forums because of multiple issues, art and color deviation for ex, but also clearcoat quality (as exhibited recently with the infamous GnR playfield issues). I've seen a Medieval Madness Mirco playfield which color rendition was miles away from an original.
So I'd like to ask those who went the Mirco route: happy with it ? is art repro consistent with original ? Did you add any additionnal clearcoat ? No issue with clearcoat pooling ? Given that they advertise they use the same clearcoat as JJP, this does not really inspire confidence...
Also looking for cabinet decals. There are multiple options from multiple vendors, including from Mirco, the so called Radcals. I would welcome however a pointer to "original decal" seller, hopefully located in Europe. Also, it seems the radcals require less cabinet preparation, at the expense of alignment and the need to cut holes ? Can you elaborate on that ?
Thanks and regards

I have installed Mirco Playfields my Whitewater and Totan and the finished results are amazing and the playfields still look amazing after a couple of years with plenty of plays on my Whitewater. I have not had any of the issues I have seen report, however I always allow the playfield to air for 5-6 months before installation to allow the clear to fully cure. I did have to return the first Totan playfield I received as it had issues, but was able to return it straight away and got a perfect replacement. My advice would be to go with Mirco, but check the playfield over fully when you receive it, then let it air for 5-6 months then you should have any not issues. I also have some CPR Playfields and think we are incredibly lucky to have these options available to us.

1 month later
#8602 2 years ago

Who makes the best quality apron decals for Indiana Jones?

#8605 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

[quoted image]

Unfortunately the quality of the one I ordered is really poor. Just looking for a recommendation on where to order a good quality apron decal.

#8639 2 years ago

I bit the bullet and installed an updated antidote today. It was easier than I thought. The bad news is that I got a close up look at my POA and realised it has bad planking. My main playfield is perfect. Does Mirco sell the POA playfield on it's own or does any have a good one having done a full playfield swap.

#8650 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

It gets very little wear.
Wax it and just ignore it.
You can replace it during a full restoration.

My Indiana Jones has had a full restoration and is mint apart from the POA Playfield. That's why I am keen to replace it with a better one or a Mirco if they are available on there own?

1 year later
#9999 1 year ago

Comet 2 SMD Sunlight White look amazing in Indiana Jones. They were recommended to me for IJ and I absolutely wouldn't go back to incandescent bulb in the GI after using the Comet Sunlight LED's

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

14,000 (OBO)
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.00
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andypc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=andypc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.