IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240316_125513 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125552 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125644 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125843 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agent_hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#965 7 years ago

I just re-watched the trilogy this past week for the first time since I was a kid. It's a lot cheesier than I remembered, but as far as playfield toys go, the available "add-ons" are barely a part of the movie--the blimp, mine cart, rock rolling toward Indy. Definitely better off just improving the sound and a few lights like the spinning idol light mod. If anything, I'd almost replace the HUGE planes with smaller versions. The plane scene is what, 5 minutes? Kinda strange that they made them so big.

2 months later
#1017 7 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Hello!
I just joined the club 2 days ago! This machine is the real deal!
I got a couple of questions hopefully someone can help me:
Do any of you have the issue of the ball getting stuck under the left ramp and right behind the mode start hole? What is the best way to minimize this?
The green airplane lights: When are they supposed to turn on and how can they be replaced or fixed? Thanks!

I just found that you can test the green airplane's lights in the tests--#5. flasher tests--#24. Plane/super ball test. I noticed them being on when the dogfight gun sounds are happening.

#1020 7 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Let me ask you guys something: When you play a game and for example you lock 2 balls during that game. Then you drain and the game is over. When you start another game, and you lock a ball (2 balls are in the idol from the first game) Instead of a ball popping up in the shooter lane, the idol just spits a ball from the 2 that were left in the idol from the previous game. Is that normal behavior?
Are the 2 locked balls in the Idol from the first game supposed to drain before the start of a second game? Thanks

I believe that's an adjustable setting. Something about Idol ball lock. I saw that in the features adjustments.

#1028 7 years ago

Mine are red...who said green flashers?

1 month later
#1118 7 years ago

Just discovered recently on my game that the point of reference for making the mode start shot is to flip the right flipper when the ball is at Indy's bullwhip. The bullwhip pictured on the playfield at the left flipper sends it up the right habitrail. They appear to be properly aligned so this is likely well-known by everyone else.

1 month later
#1261 7 years ago
Quoted from ramsfan:

So, I have my IJ really dialed in now, and just have to say it is such an awesome machine. Such a great integration of the Movies into the game. A mode that doesn't get much attention that I think is so well done is "Well of Souls", a six ball multiball with awards for making center shot. Sounds somewhat easy, but it seems like all six balls are swirling around and near the center shot, thereby blocking a straight shot. How in the heck the game designers every created this is super cool and very well done.

I'm a sucker for chaotic multiball modes and this one is my favorite. Also enjoy Jurassic Park's Chaos multiball, Demolition Man's 5 ball, and whatever LAH's 6 ball mode is called.

#1282 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I may have a solution to the backplate fix and the eject hole cliffy mounting. But it's in a warehouse full of other fixes that I'm acquiring soon and I will release pics and a list of the fix after the first of the year when I get time to unbox everything.
Wait... wrong thread... apologies. Please resume your normal banter about all the fixes.

How are you gonna release this solution? Youtube video? Embedded Twitch stream? Gosh, I'd imagine such a heavy issue will leave you with many a restless night. Good luck!

3 months later
#1525 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Finally in the club.....cost me my nice sample CV (buyer gave me cash too) but very happy with the quality - great cab, chrome everything, nice PF - just a very nice example. Now I'm off to put some LED strips in install the color dmd (once it arrives). I ended up going LCD for the hires mode. Not a fan of dots if it doesn't have to be. Fits well with my ghostbusters - keeping the 80s alive.
Installed pinsound and it sounds awesome.

I like hires mode on my Metallica and thought I'd like it on IJ too, but dot XL mode is worth a quick look. The images looked a bit muddy on IJ's hires mode to me.

2 months later
#1878 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thought it was a little longer but I always mix things up (have two pins). Got the WOZ bug!

I've heard that doesn't last much longer than the flu.

1 month later
#2128 6 years ago

This again with the mode start discussion?! Remove plate, put some foam where the plate was, put your game back together and play the damn thing. One micrometer more/less of foam isn't going to break the mode start.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Barrie, ON
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 85.00
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,419.00
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agent_hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=agent_hero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.