IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7323 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240316_125513 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125552 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125644 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240316_125843 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SGSA.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6942 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Pinnovators headphone set up (at least mine) doesn't appear to be compatible with the Pinsound board (Pinsound connector spacing is different than org sound board). I brought this up to Pinnovators, they will most likely come up with a solution.

I thought I'd chime in and hopefully clarify. We have two headphone kits compatible with Indiana Jones.

For a NON PinSound machine our PinPAC 1 DCS Headphone kit will work. https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/collections/indiana-jones-the-pinball-adventure/products/pinpac-1-williams-dcs-systems

For a machine WITH a PinSound board then you want our PinPAC 8 PinSound Headphone kit https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/collections/indiana-jones-the-pinball-adventure/products/pinpac-1-williams-dcs-systems

tilt-master - We came out with our PinSound compatible kit in 2018 I believe. If for some reason you have the PinSound compatible one and it's not working please message me so I can help you out.

Ricochet - We guarantee everything we sell. If you buy it and are not happy, we will refund you. No problem!

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

~Sandra

P.S. If anyone has one of our older kits and wants to upgrade to the PinSound compatible one, just message me. The cost would be $35 plus shipping.

#6949 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Maybe I’m missing something but what integration? From what I’m reading they integrate the same way, same features and connectors. One is on the Coin door and one is on the leg, is this the only difference?

For many it boils down to which look you prefer and which features you want.

With the Pinnovators kit you have a bit more when it comes to choice when playing. As an example...

Example 1 - You are playing with another player(s) but still want to use headphones so you can focus on the game/callouts. With our kit you can be wearing your headphones and the other player(s) can still hear gameplay.

Example 2 - You are using headphones for the purpose of not disturbing others, no problem, just mute the machine with the mute switch on the panel and you can still hear game play from the headphones.

Also, with many of our kits (not this one) you can adjust the system volume as well. When the headphones are plugged in and even when they aren't. We are currently working on adding that feature to our kits that are compatible with Williams/Bally. It's available on our kits compatible with Stern, Spooky & American Pinball.

As far as no place to hang the headphones, we are also working on that

#6954 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Thanks for the clarity. The pinsound station does all of these things except no mute button, so if you want everyone to hear as well you need to toggle the switch on the pinsound board itself with their station. Mute button is a nice touch but I can’t imagine being in a situation where I would want it to come through the speakers and my headphones at the same time. I’ll keep an eye on your version if you can integrate hanging the headphones I may switch over.

Quoted from orlandu81:

Thanks for the clarity. The pinsound station does all of these things except no mute button, so if you want everyone to hear as well you need to toggle the switch on the pinsound board itself with their station. Mute button is a nice touch but I can’t imagine being in a situation where I would want it to come through the speakers and my headphones at the same time. I’ll keep an eye on your version if you can integrate hanging the headphones I may switch over.

I had forgotten that you can do that with PinSound by opening up the Back Box. Thanks for the reminder

Choice is a wonderful thing. We sell their headphones station on our website and they sell our PinSound compatible headphone kit on their site.

Quoted from PtownPin:

Its a much cleaner look.....now that being said I like the blue tooth headphone idea although its nice to have external volume control

MarkA (our engineer) had spent a fair amount of time looking into having a bluetooth option but decided against it.

#6990 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Its nice to be able to zero out the volume without opening the coin door in order to change pinsound orchestrations.
The pinsound station does this whether the headphones are plugged in or not.
I hope you can add this feature, I dont like the wire that runs to the headphone station on the pinsound version, but it works.

I told MarkA about this post. He’ll keep it in mind once we get done with all the new MAC products we are making. It’s always good to hear what people want

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

14,000 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,419.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SGSA.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=SGSA and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.