IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg
20240331_183927 (resized).jpg
20240331_184141 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Paul_from_Gilroy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3207 5 years ago

Congrats on IJ! One of my favorite pins of all time. One thing you might try before you pull the boards out is to simply unplug/replug J114 on the power driver board and J210 on the CPU. Might be a long shot, but it worked for me a couple of times in the past. Resets aren't always due to a bad cap or bridge rectifier.

2 weeks later
#3237 5 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

I recently bought an IJ and I'm working on getting a jackpot light board setup. A previous owner was kind enough to have cut-out the shapes for the board, so I thought I'd just need to install the lights again.
However, when I went to install the board last night, I found that something was already plugged into J135. It was only using a single connector instead of the three for the jackpot board. It was wrapped around another single wire that was plugged into J136, which the manual says is for a coin door lamp. I tried following these two wires, but they started to get wrapped up in even more bundles and before long, it just gets lost in the bundle going down to the playfield. Does anyone know what this might have been running to? I'd have to check again, but I think it was a red and grey wire. The manual said there is supposed to be another red/grey wire in J133, but I'm pretty that one is present in the correct location
I have the old J135 wire unplugged for now and I haven't noticed anything different, so it's a mystery to me for now.

J133, J134, and J135 are wired in parallel on the board, so, technically, you can use any one of those connectors. Sounds like somebody simply plugged the J134 cable into J135 on the board.

2 weeks later
#3342 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I added the Ark mod to the ramp. Pretty cool
Do you guys think the fighter plane should point down some, up some or is it just right? I can adjust it still....Notice how low the original plane was pointing before I started my restoration
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

In my game I tilted the plane up a little because the red LEDs weren’t very noticeable when pointing downward.

2 weeks later
#3473 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

“Drained” Come on dude! LOL! Btw, Here’s another plane I’m currently working on
[quoted image]

If I was working on plane mods, I'd probably create a separate topic "Indiana Jones Plane Mods" and include a single post here that points to it. But thats just me

2 weeks later
#3555 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I have some free time this weekend and started working on burned up connections. On J121 can someone tell me what pin the orange wire is located?
Thanks
[quoted image]

The orange wire goes to J121-2 in my game (and as specified in the manual, Page 3-33).

#3556 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

This is what Mine looks like....I don’t see orange wires on mine tho
[quoted image]

You have your backbox GI connected to J121 instead of J120. Not that it matters (the headers are wired in parallel) but that’s why your wiring looks different than his.

1 week later
#3604 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks! For some reason I have this connector next to J106 marked as “Dead” Do you also have this connector unplugged? Not sure if I voided it when I installed a mod or something?
[quoted image]

That's the high voltage cable that went to your original DMD. You disconnect it when you install a ColorDMD.

1 year later
1 week later
#5628 4 years ago
Quoted from swilson143:

Been looking at my cabinet, deciding if I'm repairing it or replacing it. I'm leaving towards replacing.
Anyone have a cabinet manufacturer they recommend?

I’m pretty happy with the DIY widebody cabinet I got from Paul Maletich at Virtuapin for my Vpin build. He also makes a direct replacement, fully assembled widebody cabinet for IJ. https://virtuapin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=19&products_id=133&zenid=ajq2sf5a9pi18cf32uthplada6

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 85.00
14,000 (OBO)
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Paul_from_Gilroy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=Paul_from_Gilroy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.