IMG_2559 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3082 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Only68s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3934 5 years ago
Quoted from JHPSWE:

Joining the club and working on restore
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The Decals look awesome, where did you end up getting the cab decals and the blades from? Im in need of a nice set.

6 months later
#4670 4 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

she will be back soon with few new surprises
maybe before Christmas

I hope so! I haven't seen it in years....

2 weeks later
#4707 4 years ago
Quoted from Energyspike:

Yes, he finally did put up the pics of the play-field crack / damage. He said he would drop the price 100.00 per week until it's sold...

I took the bullet for you on this one. I picked up this IJ a few weeks back and the cab nearly fell apart on me when i got the legs off and slid it into the bed of my truck. Looks like ill be paying CosmoKramer a visit before too long. The guy played dumb about the cracks in the playfield. I swapped out the coin door, replaced a couple optos and it plays fine now. My only other option was a $7800 faded beauty locally so i figured ill just get this one and wait out a repro PF.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4708 4 years ago
Quoted from Only68s:

I took the bullet for you on this one. I picked up this IJ a few weeks back and the cab nearly fell apart on me when i got the legs off and slid it into the bed of my truck. Looks like ill be paying CosmoKramer a visit before too long. The guy played dumb about the cracks in the playfield. I swapped out the coin door, replaced a couple optos and it plays fine now. My only other option was a $7800 faded beauty locally so i figured ill just get this one and wait out a repro PF.[quoted image]

I have no idea why the white zombie album cover loaded itself into my post.....

#4714 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Happy accident!
Congrats on the IJ, how low did he end up going on it? Sounds like a great opportunity to do a Disneyland cab for it.

Well now that you mention it, I read that the Disneyland IJ might be back by the end of the year. If i can get some good pics I’ll probably go for it. I’ve been wanting to do it for years and this seems like the perfect opportunity.
The guy was at 58 and I offered 56 and he said we were good to go, then he texts me an hour later and said someone put a deposit on it and that it was all but sold. I put it out of my mind and told myself it just wasn’t meant to be because it was a piece. Then 2 days later he said the buyer fell through and didn’t have the money, so I told him I would be up there In the next few days to pick it up. I sent all the pictures to my friend Adam and he pretty much spotted all of the rough spots on the playfield. Nothing could prepare me for what I saw. Either the seller was a total cheat bastard or he was a moron. He neglected to mention that there was a line of finishing nails going down the right side of the cabinet. Everything in the cabinet looked like it smoked a pack a day for about 25 years and I saw a soot outline of a jackpot board on the back of the speaker panel but the board was no where to be found. So I hit him for another 100 and paid up. All of the leg bolts had lock washers on the back of them which made loading the game up super easy. So this is my third and final time in the IJ club I will be bolting this one to the ground.

1 month later
#4830 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

How often do Indiana Jones pins pop up that need fixed up? Nearly every one I find in the archives are already restored. Are there enough neglected IJ pins out there for me to get my hopes up on being able to restore?

They are still out there, I just sold my rough Indiana Jones TPA 2 days ago for 5300. Another one will pop up just be patient. The guy i bought it from had it on craigslist/pinside for months.

2 months later
#5169 4 years ago

My right ramp entrance triggers about 5 times/second during gameplay. Ive tried moving and readjusting the optos but eventually they will start firing again. Anyone else ever have this issue?

1 month later
#5401 4 years ago
Quoted from AaronZOOM:

Okay, after talking with a few people and looking into some options, I'm officially looking to gauge interest in the apron graphic. Anyone want one? Just looking to cover the costs of printing and shipping.
I'm looking to get them printed on magnetic sheets, and they would be uncut so you'd have to trim yourselves. Better that way, so you can be sure they'll completely cover your existing decals.
And what would be the preference? Original version with the single, straight pyramid on the left? Or archaeology version with the Bent Pyramid and Sphinx?[quoted image][quoted image]

in for one , doesn't matter which version

6 months later
#6612 3 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Shooting for having the mode hole deflector ready by the end of next week (fingers crossed). If the demand is there... I will have it available for sale on my pinside shop "Pin-Ups". There is another solution out there that just popped up today (spacers to drop the saucer and hardware)... seems like a good solution as well.
I will provide installation instructions and I will post a video of my solution in action once I get it finalized. PM me if you are interested... so I can get an idea of the initial quantity that I will need to get fabbed. Again, IF I get a decent amount of interest... I will stock it, if not then I will just sell them one-zee two-zee. I will also be selling some other items in the near future... simple stuff to make your game play better or easier to customize.
Thanks for being a part of this project... all your comments and help were very valuable.
Jim

im in for one when they are ready

5 months later
#7895 3 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Just finished my cab resto and project clean up.
Custom cab, translite and speaker art...
Pinsound motion control is amazing after I set it up right..
Just waiting for custom parts to come to make my own planes.
Last Indy I went full brass plating, but to me didn't suit so did a combo this time and hand did the gun to be more realistic.
Some pics [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice work! Where did you get those decals from? They look more like the ones from the promo video vs the standard decals with blue pyramids?

10 months later
#9379 2 years ago

Putting my game back together after a redecal and I need a pic of the extra ball button wiring if anyone has a chance….

#9383 2 years ago

Buy in button disintegrated when I took the buttons out. If anyone has a pic of the wiring I would really appreciate it. Here’s where I’m at so far…

7397C4C8-F79D-4D74-A763-630D24F492FA (resized).jpeg7397C4C8-F79D-4D74-A763-630D24F492FA (resized).jpeg
#9388 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Here's a pic of the buy-in wiring https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/157#post-6127247 - note that the Buy-in is a matrix switch (Switch#12) with white/red and green/brown wires and diode.
The other 2 wires are power for the Buy-in lamp - the blue/grey(?) and the grey/yellow via the resistor - this pic shows the lamp connection better https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/157#post-6127595

perfect, Thanks that should get it done

#9389 2 years ago
Quoted from Konajack:

Let me see if I can get you a pic of the extra button wiring.
Can I ask what decals you went with? They look awesome!!

A fellow pinsider had them customized see post #7896, I was able to have a friend print them out for me. I always thought that these decals looked more like the decals on the promo video.

IJ Promo (resized).PNGIJ Promo (resized).PNG
#9390 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

That's a freaking massive topper. Wonder where it's coming from ?

Its Elite toppers Limited edition model and its a lot taller than i expected but really nice. They had a few available at the flip n out website over the holidays so i gave myself a nice Christmas present.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
$ 29.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 85.00
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

14,000 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Only68s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=Only68s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.