IMG_3053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3052 (resized).jpeg
20240331_185053 (resized).jpg
20240331_185034 (resized).jpg
20240331_184519 (resized).jpg
20240331_184510 (resized).jpg
20240331_183927 (resized).jpg
20240331_184141 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HENSBROOKER.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#488 9 years ago
Quoted from Kahanaohana:

Are you guys able to hit that top right rollover light on the top right of poa? Ive tried probably 20-30 times with glass off and it doesnt look possible just from the geometry of the game. the ball sits against that post and as soon as its released it rolls forward and goes towards left side if poa. I can hit every switch except for that top right one, is there a way to adjust something? Can you guys check and see if you can it on yours.

1. It's possible the PoA is not wel connected to the rotation rod. I had the same problem. Check the Allen screw at the entrance of the PoA.

2. You can adjust the position of the POA too a little bit away from the PoA entrance. The ball will have a bit more space to roll in. Loosen the Allen screw to do so. Beware the outlane won't hug the metal roll-over part below the PoA.

3. Check the wiring inderneath runs free over other pf parts. Maybe some wiring adjustments are needed on PoA. It's a damn loaded assembly!

Succes

#490 9 years ago

Remove the two screws + bracket. And loosen the Allen screw which connects the PoA to the rod. Then gentle wiggle the PoA assembly from the rod.

#493 9 years ago

The right inlane guide flap seems way more bended than what is common. But if it work for you than its fine...

Btw... The mode start hole I have fixed by removing the deflector at all. Then put a piece of drop dead foam behind the hole. You could even lower the red bottom plastic underneath the actual hole by putting small washers between the plastic and the pf. Since then I have not had bounce outs!

#496 9 years ago
Quoted from Kahanaohana:

I read about removing the defelctor and was thinking about it, but that opto would be right there with no protection. Ill try this for a few days and see how it works. thanks

Yes indeed. You could bend the metal wire guide a bit round to the inside (towards the mode start hole) to prevents the ball getting in contact with the opto. Get it out before bending.

#497 9 years ago

Oke, now I have an issue to resolve:

- For some reason when getting "Quick Two Ball" Multiball awarded from Hand of Faith (bonus) the multiball won't start. Other bonuses are just awarded like they should.

Any idea what could be wrong?

#505 9 years ago

Here you go...

image.jpgimage.jpg
#509 9 years ago
Quoted from davidhosier:

When awarded Quick 2 Ball Multiball from HoF, you do not need to hit the captive ball to start it. The multiball should start right after any activated mode starts (or finishes in the case of video modes) and the ball is ejected. At least that's been my experience.

I did think so too...

Now the "why" of such situation. Anyone?

3 months later
#556 8 years ago

Holy Moly!! Why the hell would you get them from Aussie for a whopping $500 USD.

Getting them from HighClassPinball will set you back €285,- -> http://www.highclasspinballs.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=28

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

12,500 (OBO)
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,419.00
11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
14,000 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HENSBROOKER.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club?tu=HENSBROOKER and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.